Insecure [rochan]

By katzmotelrm

"I'm too old for a babysitter." "I can be more than your babysitter." More

Prologue
Did
You
Change
Or
Not?
You're
Acting
A
Bit
Awkward
It's
Obvious
It's
Fact
I'm
A
Bit
Strange
You're
So
Dazzling
I
Can't
Look
At
You
So
I'm
Closing
My
Eyes
My

A

2.4K 159 277
By katzmotelrm

"Yes!" Jaemin cried as he made it to the next level.

Jeno smiled and looked over at Chanhee who looked a bit distant.

"Are you okay Chanhee?" Jeno asked, sounding a bit concerned.

Chanhee looked at Jeno, snapping out of his daze.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Chanhee lied.

"If you're not feeling well we can take you home," Jaemin said, losing the game he was playing.

"My head kind of hurts," Chanhee said, but really he was just sick of holding back his tears.

"Let's take you home then," Jeno said with a smile. "But we should hang out again sometime."

"Yeah, actually I had fun," Jaemin said as the three started to walk out of the arcade.

"Yeah, you guys are cool," Chanhee said with a small smile. He just wanted to go home.

~

"Thanks for taking me out today," Haechan said with a smile as Rowoon walked him home.

"You know it wasn't that bad," Rowoon said simply.

"You probably won't want to do this again since I deleted the video right?" Haechan questioned rather sadly.

Rowoon thought about it for a second.

"Maybe we could do this again," Rowoon said with a smirk.

"Really?! I mean, yeah okay," Haechan said simply. "Here's my house."

"Cool," Rowoon said simply. "I guess I'll see you around."

Haechan quickly gave Rowoon a hug.

"I'll see you later hyung," Haechan said before quickly running into his house.

Rowoon smirked a bit. He didn't even think about Chanhee once on his way home.

~

Chanhee came into the house, more sad than mad at the moment.

"Hey, bud, how'd it go?" Youngbin asked he was still sitting on the couch.

"It was fun for awhile, and then I saw Rowoon," Chanhee said, his voice already shaky.

"Rowoon?" Youngbin questioned with confusion.

"And-" Chanhee cut himself off as he felt a tear fall from his eye.

Youngbin looked at Chanhee with concern. He got up and went to hug the boy who just started to cry more.

"It's okay, what did that dumbass do now?" Youngbin asked.

Chanhee tried to stop crying and catch his breath so he could speak.

"I saw him at a bubble tea place with this kid Haechan," Chanhee said with a sniffle, not letting go of the latter. "They kissed."

Youngbin suddenly felt anger build inside him. He let go of Chanhee to look at him directly, still holding his shoulders.

"Are you serious?" Youngbin asked sternly.

Chanhee just simply nodded.

"I will actually kill him," Youngbin said with anger.

"Don't leave yet," Chanhee whined as he wrapped his arms around Youngbin again.

Youngbin let out a sigh as he held Chanhee in his arms.

"It's okay, I won't hurt you like that idiot," Youngbin said to the boy.

~

Rowoon was on his bed, doing his home work when he saw his phone light up.

He picked up his phone and looked at the message.

Youngbin Hyung: You are dead when I get home

Rowoon was suddenly terrified. He knew Youngbin didn't get mad easily so something must have really made him mad, but he had no idea what it was.

He paced his room wondering what it might be he was in trouble for.

'I don't think he knows. Or does he. How could he find out. I hope he didn't. He probably knows I've been stealing money from him for the past week. Shit I'm screwed,' Rowoon thought.

Suddenly he heard the front door swung open and slammed shut.

"Shit, bitch, fuck," Rowoon swore.

He heard footsteps come up the stairs agressivlt and before Rowoon could think to lock the door, Youngbin barged in.

"Kim Seokwoo, you fucking bastard," Youngbin yelled.

Rowoon dropped to his knees.

"I'm sorry hyung, I didn't realize you'd notice I was stealing money, I can pay you back I promise," Rowoon cried.

Youngbin just looked down at Rowoon with confusion.

"What? No that's not what I'm talking about," Youngbin said.

Rowoon looked up at Youngbin with wide eyes.

"It's not?" Rowoon questioned.

"No. You've been stealing from me?" Youngbin questioned.

"No, I haven't," Rowoon said with a nervous laugh as he stood up.

"Anyway, I'm mad because you fucking kissed Haechan," Youngbin said with anger.

Rowoon's heart stopped.

"How do you know that?" Rowoon asked with all seriousness.

"Because Chanhee saw you two," Youngbin told him.

"No," Rowoon said softly as his heart practically broke. "Is he okay?"

"No he's not okay, he was crying on my shoulder for about an hour. Why would you do that Rowoon? Right after I told him you liked him," Youngbin said.

"No, I only did it to get rid of a video so Chanhee wouldn't be embarrassed. It was all for him," Rowoon said sadly. "Maybe I forgot about that towards the end."

"So you kissed him because you like him?" Youngbin questioned.

"No, I kissed him because he said he'd delete the video and he did, oh my god I hurt Chani," Rowoon said with a realization.

"Yeah you dumbass," Youngbin said before punching Rowoon in the gut rather hard. "That was from Chanhee, he said he doesn't want to see you again."

"I'm still his babysitter," Rowoon said, holding his stomach in pain.

"It doesn't matter, he yet again hates you, good job," Youngbin said as he stormed out of the room.

Rowoon let out a sigh and sat on his bed. He pulled out his phone and looked at his call history.

He saw that Chanhee called. He tried to call the boy back but he didn't answer. The ten times he tried the boy didn't answer.

~

It was the next day and Chanhee did everything he could to ignore Rowoon. Whenever he saw him in the hall he pretended to not see him or start talking to Sanha who he actually became closer to.

He ended up eating lunch with Sanha, Jeno, and Jaemin, which was actually not as bad as he thought.

It was the end of the day and Chanhee knew he'd have to be around Rowoon but he wasn't going to talk to him.

Even when Rowoon called his name he didn't respond. He just pretended not to hear.

They got home and just as Chanhee was about to race to his room to lock himself there, Rowoon grabbed his wrist tightly.

"Chanhee, you can't ignore me forever," Rowoon said to him.

"Yes I can," Chanhee said, his voice cracking slightly.

"Look at me," Rowoon said simply.

Chanhee didn't turn.

"Look at me," Rowoon said more sternly, pulling Chanhee's arm, causing the boy to look up at him.

Chanhee was a bit surprised.

"Look, I know what I did was wrong bu-"

"Yeah what you did was wrong, you said you liked me and then you kissed somebody else," Chanhee said with anger inside of him.

"I did it for you!" Rowoon yelled.

"You kissed Haechan for me?" Chanhee asked with confusion.

"He said if I kissed him he'd delete the video for good, I was trying to protect you."

"What if don't want your protection!"

"I know you want me Chanhee, don't lie to yourself."

"I fucking hate you."

"This is exactly what I'm talking about! You say things like this and expect me to still want to be around you. Sometimes I just think you're so selfish!"

Chanhee looked at Rowoon with wide eyes. He ripped his arm from his grip aggressively and looked at the latter as if he was going to throw hands.

"Fuck you," Chanhee swore.

Rowoon just glared at Chanhee before the younger put both hands on the back of his neck and pulled him in for a passionate kiss.

Rowoon was so caught off by it he didn't know how to respond at first, but as soon as he realized what was happening, he put his hands on the younger's waist and pulled him in closer, to deepen the kiss.

The kiss was filled so many emotions, it was if all that Chanhee was trying to let out went into that kiss. Their lips moving so perfectly together it was as if they were made for each other.

The kiss started to get heated, and Rowoon's dick twitched every time he felt Chanhee brush up against him.

Rowoon let go of the kiss for a split second so he lifted Chanhee up off the ground, holding onto his thighs, Chanhee's legs wrapping around his waist before he kissed the younger's lips again.

Rowoon made his way carefully over to the couch, before sitting down so Chanhee was now straddling his lap. Rowoon felt himself getting harder everytime Chanhee moved his hips just a tiny bit.

It was as if Chanhee's body got possessed for a second because before he knew it he let go of the kiss and practically ripped Rowoon's shirt off his body throwing it to the floor, before continuing to make out with the latter.

Chanhee suddenly trailed the kiss down to Rowoon's neck, sucking hard in one area, just as Chanhee accidentally brushed his clothed member against Rowoon's.

"Ah- Fuck Chani-" Rowoon moaned out.

Chanhee stopped and sat up straight, looking down at Rowoon.

He suddenly realized what was happening. His cheeks flushed red.

"I'm not ready," Chanhee squeaked as he got off of Rowoon quickly and ran upstairs.

Rowoon laughed a bit at how cute Chanhee was. He was so happy that Chanhee finally came on to him. He couldn't stop smiling, he wanted to scream with joy.

Rowoon stood up and grabbed his shirt about to put it on when suddenly the door opened.

It was a man.

The man and Rowoon both froze and locked eyes, both confused on who the other was.

"Who are you?" They both asked at the same time.

*Are Y'all happy now cause they just fucking kissed dude, and Chanhee was into it. Anyway, I hope you kookangs are doing good and I bet you're wondering who the man is, well don't worry about it. See you soon in the next chapter.*

-katz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 105 19
"Listen to this crazy old man, girl, everything will be better if you leave things as they are."
2.1K 125 7
"Baekhyun, can you promise me something?" "Yes, Mrs. Park?" "Promise me you will take care of Chanyeol when he's older." "Yes, I will. I promise." "...
2.9K 161 22
𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓕𝓐𝓣𝓔 𝓲𝓼 𝓰𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓾𝓼 𝓽𝓸𝓰𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻.
24.3K 695 14
Because you can never have enough Jeongchan Oneshots :D Disclaimer: these stories are fictional and for entertainment purposes only.