Love - BTS Jungkook FF ✔️

By GoldxxxMoon

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... More

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part I
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
Author Note:
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part III
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

XXXV

1.3K 45 31
By GoldxxxMoon

(Who else had a crush on Zico when he released this song? Its honestly the most adorable thing ever! I started listening to more of his amazing music after he released this cute song/MV. I can't even😫❤️ it's so cute! My heart❤️! "Let her sleep well" that line shot me in the heart like a love bullet. How sweet!)

"Did you guys make out yet?" Says a voice from the other side of the door.

"DUDE!" Jungkook exclaims to the person behind the door.

His outburst only elevated my curiosity as I wonder who could possibly say that. I peeked around the door only to find the speaker, or speakers.

"Honestly, did you really think that we thought you guys just wanted to talk?" Maven raises an eyebrow.

Culprit one.

"Can you two just kiss or something so we can go now?" Suga leans against the wall.

Culprit two.

I should have guessed it was those two.

"Hyung!" Jungkook glances at me before looking back at Maven and Suga, slightly angry and annoyed. "Can you not?" He lowers his voice.

"Come on!" Maven throws his arms up in exaggeration. "We all know you have a thing for her!"

"Oh lord." Jungkook leans his head on the side rod the door and bangs it against it once before looking down and shaking his head.

"Don't worry Kookie," Suga pats Jungkook's shoulder as he continues to look down, "we approve of the relationship."

Jungkook raises his head with a weak smile on his face and sighs. "You guys are talking about her as if she isn't here. I hope your aware that she's standing behind me."

As if on cue, Jungkook shuffles over a bit, revealing me standing behind him. I give the boys a small wave and and a pathetic reply. "Hi." I raise my hand slightly.

In return, Maven frantically waves his hand like a maniac and grins at me while Suga actually waves like a normal human being.

"Finally got yourself a good boyfriend I see!" Maven shouts.

I blush furiously and look away. For once I have no snarky comment to make about Maven, nor do I insult him in anyway. I'm not busy being embarrassed by the fact that he knows Jungkook and I have started dating about a minute ago.

"Can you leave hyung? I'll come back home later." Jungkook replies, a bit fidgety, playing with the door handle. It's evident he simply wants to slam the door shut on them.

Suga shrugs. "Suit yourself." And he turns to walk to the car where the rest of BTS is waiting for them.

Maven who seemed to be in deep thought when Jungkook spoke jumps all of a sudden as though he realized something. He probably has. "Boy, if your gonna stay over then you better not do anything. The both of you better—"

Suga begins to drag Maven away as he points his finger at Jungkook shouting things. Their voices over laped. Suga telling him to shut up and him yelling at Jungkook about "being a gentleman and how there should be no funny business"—whatever that meant.

Jungkook just sighed in response and shook his head, but I could see the saint smile that he was unable to hide. He stood there in the doorway and watched Suga and Maven get in the car. As they opened the door, the rest of the BTS boys waved frantically at him. I couldn't help but find it slightly comedic. It's like they all knew what had happened inside just a few minutes ago. The conversation between Jungkook and I. It's like they were proud of Jungkook for getting a girl which would be me. I found that funny because—well—boys will be boys.

He watched them leave and when thier car drove away he still stood there.

"Um, Jungkook, why are you still standing there?" I ask him my thoughts.

He doesn't reply. He simply exhales a deep breath and sharply turns around.

He turns all of a sudden and slams the door in the process. I jump a bit, slightly startled by the noise but mainly confused as to why he would slam the door. He does that all in one swift movement. Closing the door and with a loud bang and turning to face me. Before I can even react or say something to him as we face each other, he grabs me. Not harshly, but gently, touching me like I'm glass. All while doing in a few seconds so I have no time to react. He grabs my waist with his tender touch and slightly picks me up, holding me up close to his body as he then turns so my back is facing the door. It soon just the door as he slightly pushes me back gently as he still holds me, walking forward which compels me to walk backwards till my back hits the door. Not painfully though. He makes sure not to push me too hard. Caring for me. He removes one hand from my waist and leans on the door with that arm so his one arm is right next to my head.

He then speak melodically, words rolling of his tongue like velvet, words sweet like honey. Not only his his touch melting me, but so do his charming words. "Can I kiss?"

He doesn't even try but he looks like a cute little puppy. He gives me that look, he doesn't even know he's giving me it. He has blank face with those big puppy eyes, big brown orbs staring right back at me. He looks at me to intensely with those puppy eyes, not making me uncomfortable, but fidget slightly.

With the position we are in, me trapped by his body and the door, I only muster to gulp and nod my head hesitantly. It's not that standing close to him is uncomfortable, it's just making my heart beat uncontrollably. It this had been Dexter instead of Jungkook then I would have had an anxiety attack, but this want Dexter. This was Jungkook. He seemed to have this. Calming effect on me. We could be in the most awkward situation yet his calming aura and presence would be enough to calm my nerves. When he's around I can just relax and take a deep breath. With him there's no need for me to be tense.

And so I slowly nod my head, a bit hesitant.

The other two time he almost kissed me, he didn't ask. I was slightly taken aback those times. My mind was blank. I wasn't aware of what he was doing although he leaned in slowly those times. I just unconsciously leaned forward as well. But now, it was different. Although he had asked for permission, making the upcoming kiss even more sweeter than I though it could get, it still making my heart pound. This time, I am clearly aware of what is going on. I have already nodded my head, signalling that he may kiss me which just makes me for self aware.

So with my heart pounding in my chest, my breath hit hung in my throat, my hold body practically numb, he leans in.

I am completely clueless about what I do even though this is not my first kiss, and so I just copy what Jungkook does. I close eyes and lean forward, awkwardly if I must be honest. It feels like it takes years for our lips to meet, but they do.

And this time.

Unlike last time.

We kiss.

(Well, this chapter was hard to make because I guess you could say it gets all lovey, if you want to word it like that. It was tough mainly because I've never been in a love or had a legitimate relationship—but I'm not gonna complain cause I'm like not even in high school—but writing this was hard because I know nothing about love. Not to mention I have never kissed someone so yeah. I had no clue what I was writing. I tried to make it realistic but I don't really know how kisses work so...yeah...

Also, I wanted to ask you guys for ideas! I'm not really sure what do do after this chapter so if you have any ideas then that would be amazing if you could comment them. I'm also unsure of what to do after the next chapter since there kinda is no plot since they are finally a couple so if any of you also know how I can smoothly end this fanfic then that would be amazing if you could comment your ideas! Or if you want it to continue a bit longer, I could add in a few chapters of cute and fluffy scenes of the couple. Anyway, if you have any ideas I would love to hear them! Thank you!)

Chapter Thirty-Five of:
LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 4.5K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...
948K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
136K 3.2K 40
What happens when you room with seven heavenly guys but one wants your love and attention the most? But, its not easy when there are people in your...
12.9K 554 31
"You just kidnapped me and now you're flirting with me? Really?" "How could I not flirt with someone as handsome as you?" A gang AU where Min Yoong...