✔Come Back To Me (L.T Fanfic)✘

بواسطة Boys_On_The_Stairs13

Hi I'm Zoey Carter and this is my messed up life. My best friend is Louis Tomlinson, you heard me right Louis... المزيد

Come Back To Me
Character List
Day In The Sun
Too Much Dough
Movie Night
Sleep Over
Food Day!
Skype
Zayn And Natasha's Alone Time
Will Louis Like The "New Me?"
There She Is
I Think Its Time
Harry And Nila's Time Alone
The X-Factor
Tonights The Night
Back Home
Romantic Ride At The Carnival
Its Time ;)
Its Over
Authors Note
Final Goodbye
Could It Be?
The Appointment.
Here Comes The Mood Swings
TWINS??!! And A Date To Remember
The Gender And A Secret
Authors Note
Picnic, The Secret Plan And The Unexpected Guest
Growing Feelings?!
Is This Really Happen Or Am I Dreaming?!
Common Question And Baby Names
The Revealed Plan And Is It Worth It?
The Truth Comes Out And Does He Believe Us?!
He's Here And Can It Work??
The Twins And Derek?!
Authors Note
Can't Leave You And The New Boys
Finally Able To Leave, The Presents And She's Back?!
Little White Lie And Jinxed Night
Answer To All The Questions And A Warrant
Authors Note.
One Thing After Another
The "Lawyer" On Our Door Step
Need A Plan
Author Note!
Midnight Call
Im Sorry
The End

How Could He?!

110 4 0
بواسطة Boys_On_The_Stairs13

Zoey's POV: Back At Her Apartment After Lou Left

I was sitting on the couch already dressed for the day. I was wearing a royal blue shirt that says, "If this is true love....then how bad can it really be?" with little hearts that have question marks in them. A pair of dark blue skinny jeans, blue wedge sandals and a dark blue beanie that says, "True Love Can't Be So Bad, Can It?" in cursive letters. My dark brown hair with red tips was lightly curled and hung lossily. I was munching on a peanut butter granola bar watching the news, not really paying attention until I heard something I never ever wanted to hear. Reporter on TV, "Could it be true that Louis Tomlinson from world known boy band got his ex girlfriend Emily Brant pregnant or is she just looking for attention? I guess we'll all know in nine months, this is.." I turned off the TV stunned, is this true? Emily she did sound familiar.

Flash back to a couple months ago on Skype call with Louis

"Zo guess what?" Louis said  enthusiastically looking at me with a big grin. "Yeah Lou?" I asked him unsure of what he was going to tell me. "I'm dating Emily Brant from High school remember her?!" How could I forget her she made my life hell plus she slept with every guy at our school. Why was my best friend the sweetest guy ever dating Her? I faked and smile and told him that's great. I couldn't very well tell him that his girlfriend was a cheating slut (sorry for language) so I acted like nothing was wrong even though she liked to think "Louis was all hers" please. Louis finally caught onto her plan, she was only with him to get his money and attention.. as always.

End Of Flashback.

And now apparently he was the father of her baby?! Well isn't this just peachy *note sarcasm*

Aye

I'll probably update later again and ohhhh so Emily's pregnant hm how do you feel about that huh? yeah I don't like it either

you know what to do bye

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

8.9K 311 32
Been in love with your childhood friend for how many years already and still nothing happened between the two of you? The both of you like each other...
23.2K 429 64
"We will see each other again." Louis told me. He was about to go on tour. He had just won the x-factor. "When?" I asked him. "As soon as I can." He...
24.6K 502 25
It's been three years. Three years since Louis left me. To go on X-Factor and became part of the biggest boyband. One Direction. Little did h...
2.8K 80 26
Me-Hi im Niall Horan Unknown -Yea. Sure. Right. Byee Me-ok bye your loss ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hi my name is Josie Smith. I am 18 years old. My bestf...