Tonights The Night

Zoey's POV: Day Of The Date

Lou and me have been hanging out for a while and last night he finally asked me to go on a date with him. It was our first date since the kiss, Lou only pecks me on the lips telling me that he wants to wait for anything more to happen until we're girlfriend and boyfriend. So tonights the night, he said to dress fancy. Nila, Megan,Ellie and finally Natasha (adds smile these girls have become my best friends) came over to help me. Nila helped me with the outfit, she picked out a short dress that was black with lace at the top, it had a gold buckle around the waist and was red at the bottom. The dress stopped a couple inches above my knees, I absolutely loved it. Megan picked out my shoes, black pumps with a red design on them and let me tell you they were perfect for the dress. Ellie was gonna do my hair after I got out of the shower. I used Louis's favorite shampoo on me, Dove I don't know why he liked it so much. Ellie curled my hair and pinned it to my head, letting a couple curls spill down my face. Natasha did my make-up, she curled and darkened my eyelashes, put eyeliner on me to make my eyes stand out, she put a little bit of black eye-shadow on me, blush to make my cheeks look more pinker and a little red lip stick. I changed into the dress and shoes, the girls all complemented me on how I looked. Then finally the door bell rung, signaling that Lou was here. I threw some perfume on, and some make-up, money,my phone and other stuff into a purse. I opened the door and he was standing there in a gray tight shirt with a black blazer and black slacks. He looked amazing, his smiled was bright and cheerful. "You look gorgeous," he breathes out, and then he leads me other to his car. Louis places his hand on my thigh rubbing gently, he then looks at me and smiles. We finally arrive at the restaurant and I'm shocked by its name, "Mario's Italian Restaurant." I love this place, their food is Amazing. Louis opens the door for me and I step out into the cold night. We walk into the restaurant hand in hand, smiling like idiots. We were seated by a window, I picked up the menu and looked it over. We finally ordered our food and sat there talking for a while. Louis told me that we were going somewhere else. We got in the car and drove for a while. Finally we ended up at a beach just when the sun was rising. He got down on one knee, and pulled a rectangular box out of his pocket. He opened it and inside was a charm bracelet that had Z+L=LF (Zoey + Louis = Love Forever) in silver with little diamonds on it. I gasped and then he finally said what I have been dying to hear "Zoey will you be my girlfriend?" I screamed a yes and jumped on him. He fell backwards with me in his arms, laughing and smiling. Louis then slipped the bracelet on my wrist and kissed me just as the sun raised. It was official.

ITS OFFICIAL AHHH So how did ya like this huh huh you guys know what to do byeee