Unexpected - Park Jimin

By Lillyfictions

"Agonizingly slow you lifted your head up to meet the eyes of your consoling stranger. A dark brown gaze fill... More

Chapter 1: How it all began
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 : Once in a lifetime opportunity
Chapter 5: The contract
Chapter 6: The phone-call
Chapter 7: apartment tour
*Chapter 8: A walk of shame
Chapter 9: hickeys and breakfast
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: Sweet kisses
*Chapter 12: The press always finds a way
Chapter 13: Nightmare come true
Chapter 14: Record studio
Chapter 15: First challenge
Chapter 16: Restless nights
Chapter 17: PDA
Chapter 18: Highschool lovers
Chapter 19: Fancafe
Chapter 20: Bad News
Chapter 21: Wise Guru Magic
Chapter 22: Autumn Leaves
Chapter 23: Revelation
Chapter 24: Interview
Chapter 25: Fancafe 2
Chapter 26: Oppa's advice
Chapter 27: First TV appearance
Chapter 28: Caught in the headlights
Chapter 29: Night Out
Chapter 30: Let it out
*Chapter 31: Pouring Rain
*Chapter 32: Can't keep my hands to myself
*Chapter 33: Note
*Chapter 34: Perfect Match
Chapter 35: Tricky Interview
*Chapter 36: Dinner for 18
Chapter 37: MAMA awards pt.1
Chapter 38: Fancafe 3
Chapter 39: MAMA awards pt.2
Chapter 40: Memories
Chapter 41: Lazy Days
Chapter 42: Epilogue

Chapter 2: Gosh darn wires

397 19 1
By Lillyfictions

Still laughing from one of Jungkook's jokes, you failed to notice a wire on the floor. Your foot got caught in it and you tripped, heart stuttering in your chest as you fell dangerously close to the edge of the stage, a void of at least 2 meters behind you. In panic, your arms tried to grasp anything to stop your fall, but they only brushed through thin air. Waiting for the impact, you squeezed your eyes shut. Bracing yourself for the pain.

But the impact didn't come. Something was holding you tightly and keeping you from falling. Confused, you slowly opened your eyes, trying to understand how you were not currently laying in pain on the floor beneath you. Your eyes fluttered open only to see Jimin's face inches from yours. Your eyes widened as your heart hammered in your chest from the shock. Oh, sh***t. Threatening to lose your balance again due to the unexpected situation, your fingers grasped his shoulders tightly, scared of the eventual fall. His plumb lips held a teasing smile as he noticed your shocked expression. His strong arms held you tightly, saving you from a certain fall. You breathed in shakily, trying to calm your emotions and chaotic thoughts. Filled with an unfamiliar sensation, warmth flooded your entire blood system. Your gaze met his and the feeling intensified even more. His eyes twinkled mischievously as you stared at him, you were still not able to process what had happened. You were stiff, immobile like a statue yet, you could feel every part of your body that was touched by his. It was as if every cell of your body was hyper-aware of his proximity, making heat rise up to your cheeks. 

Slowly he pulled away, his hands slowly dropping from your upper back to your waist, his chest distancing himself from yours.  Making sure you were stable again, his eyes trailed down your figure worriedly, a lightly taunting smirk still persisting on his lips. "That was close," he chuckled and looked at you smiling. Your cheeks began to burn, you were beyond embarrassed that you'd been so clumsy, especially in front of so many people. Even if you were supposed to focus on what was happening around you, you couldn't shake the feeling of his body against yours. Now that he wasn't touching you anymore, it felt like something was missing. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

454K 14.5K 22
"Getting turned on, noona?" He asked coyly. "I'm too sexy, right?" He winked at you, causing you to scoff. "I know I'm handsome, you don't have to s...
167K 7K 41
"oh my! he thought you were my boyfriend." you exclaimed in a serious tone before breaking out into pits of laughter. but no matter your reaction, T...
2.1K 509 200
Her mouth was watering, but she wasn't sure why. Was it the anticipation of that bite of sweet, tart dessert? Or was it Yoongi himself she was anti...
10.8K 435 42
I felt someone's lips pressed onto my neck. They felt soft, warm, magical. I didn't open my eyes out of pure pleasure. I felt amazing. No one's ever...