Kevindd story

By pearlshipping15

Kevdd. Kevin is falling geometry and he gets a tutor and the tutor is doubled. He started to fall for him but... More

Kevindd story
Edd pov
kevin pov
Doubled pov
kevin pov
doubledork pov
kevin pov
Edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
eddy pov
Kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
Edd pov
Kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin
Sarah pov
Edd pov
kevin pov
edd
sarah pov
kevin pov
edd pov
kevin pov
edd pov
Kevin pov
Eddy pov
Sarah
Edd pov
ed
edd
Kevin
edd pov
Emily pov
Kevin
kevin
Edd
Author note

kevin pov

1.2K 42 2
By pearlshipping15

sexually touching so do not read if your against gay people or too young to read this  and basically yeah thats all i got

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

i roded my bike to my house as i saw eddy and edd leaving eddy house. i watched as they kissed. i was about to vomit. eww i thought to myself. i rolled my eyes and i felt so angry as i watched over to edd house. the next day i said "stop making out with guys nasty".

i then wa shocked when i heard him said "im sorry but leave me alone but i am wrong but you kissed me remeber".  he got sash to him. i chuckled as he left.

i pulled him back and kissed him again. he looked shocked but then he wrapped his arms around my neck. i dropped my bag and he opened the door to his house. we started to make out and we landed on his bed. i took off my shirt and whispered in his ear " i am going to make you feel better then eddy made you feel.

he noded and blushed.. "gosh your so adordork" i said as i kissed his neck. "k-e-e-v-i--n" i heaed him moan. i blushed as i felt his manhood harden. i then smirked and unzipped his pants and said "i am going to take care of you". he noded and allowed me to touch it.

i mean it wa huge, bigger then mine. i the started to put in my mouth. i blushed as i felt his cum in my mouth.

he then smiled and kissed my stomach. i blushed as he uuzipped my pants and sucked my mahood and it felt so dam good. 

i got on top of him and said "are you ready". he then said "kevin, not to stop this amazing moment but do you have a condom". i noded and pulled one out". edd blushed as put it on. "your  adorkable' i said as i kissed him.

i entered him and he started to cry until he started to move with my body. it was amazing. i never been in this such pleasure in a very long time. i knew not to be hard on him but he was driving me crazy.

'KEVIN JACOB BARR" someone yelled as i fell off my head. Oh great another one i thought as i got out of my bed and rode my bike to school. i then saw ed and jasmine talking. i think that his girlfriend but i am not sure.

i got off the bike to see eddy and edd talking. i then saw eddy smile and wrote on a paper "let the games begin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 78 9
After talking to Double D about crushes and exes, Eddy finally figures out why none of his past lovers have interested him. But this discovery has a...
14.5K 618 27
All the Cul-de-Sac kids have grown up. Edd finds himself back in his old neighbor hood for the first time in many years after getting the worst news...
4.5K 269 23
It's been a long time since Kevin felt true love; and Edd feels like he has never even lived life. Both boys began a journey of change as they realiz...
271K 8.1K 36
edd comes out and he loses his two best friends, but gains new friends through surprise, Kevin. Why is Kevin being so nice to edd?