Spies of a Generation

By ausllywriter

World class agent and spy, Austin Moon, has to face the troubles and struggles of having a normal wife, Ally... More

pilot
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
ending

eighteen

241 4 1
By ausllywriter

"So there's hackers in France? Why don't Sierra and Tom just work on this?" Austin asks, raising an eyebrow.

"The hackers are also out for blood," Matthew says, typing something into the huge computer. The team of five look up and five men pop up on the screen. "They've been bombing the poor and stealing from the wealthy. They've been going in disguises and capturing random people, and that includes children. The police have had no luck and the FBI called for special recruitments, which is us."

"How long is the operation going to take?" Austin asks, reading the files in the computer about the men.

"Uh, like, six-seven months roughly."

Austin and Ally turn to Matthew, both sharing the same look. Ally then looks at her husband, whose look is the same as hers. They were in an agreement.

"I can't leave my wife and kids in a different continent for half a year," Austin sighs, crossing his arms. "I have four kids now, guys. I can't be going away in dangerous missions like this for a long time and far away."

"Dude, your career as a first class spy should come first before your job as a husband." Matt says and all eyes turn on him.

Austin pinches the bridge of his nose and takes a deep breath. "Dude, I will seriously fuck you up."

"That mentality is probably why you and Sierra broke up," Ally speaks, leaning on her hip. "His responsibility as a father to 4 children comes before anything."

Matt rolls his eyes and shakes his head. "My bad."

"They can just come with," Eleanor says, shrugging. "We have plenty of hideouts all over Europe."

"The girls have school and I have a job."

"Unroll them and quit your job," Eleanor speaks with a roll of her eyes. "Damn, since when were you allowed to work, anyway?"

"The same time you became an asshole," Ally snarls, making Tom and Matt whistle.

El raises an eyebrow and glares slightly. "Excuse me? I'm trying to-"

"You're excused."

Eleanor comes toward Ally with a deadly glare only for Austin to step in front of his wife, giving El a blank stare. "Watch out."

"Watch your wife."

"Watch the way you speak to my wife and we'll see about your request."

Eleanor gives him a look of surprise, and even the other adults in the room are a little shocked.

"Okay," Tom starts with a sigh. "We haven't been in the same room in years. Let's not act like we're not at least a little broken apart. Our bonds aren't broken, but they're not as tight as they was. That even includes you, Ally. Let's be adults, work this out, get this operation done. Based on how well we do that... well, it determines whether this team is really broke and it's time to give it up or if this is just a little bumpy road."

All of the adults look at each other before nodding. "Okay." Austin says, clasping his hand on Tom's shoulder. "But we need to work something out between Ally and the kids. They all love school and I'm pretty sure her job doesn't allow monthly leaves."

"Just quit and find another job," El says with a shrug. "I still don't know why Austin is letting you work in the first place. You guys have four kids. You all should be isolated."

"How about you shut up for moment?" Sierra jumps in Ally's defense, rolling her eyes. "You, of all of us, have no place to say anything. We haven't heard or seen you since the girls were five. Since then, we've have that discussion about isolation, we've had the fights, and we've also had a few kids, so you don't get to have any input in what we decided to do concerning our families. Got it?"

Eleanor scoffs and pushes her back. "Who the fuck are you? Sierra, you're like my little sister but don't act like I won't put hands to you. Watch your mouth."

"Put hands on me and I'll be the last use of your hands and that's a promise," Sierra says, pushing her back, only pressing her hands hard on her stomach to knock the air out of her. "We're not sisters anymore. You left us, me, for years without an explaination. You missed my first child being born. Hell, you didn't even care about the messages I sent to you about him. So we're not sisters and don't ever call me that."

Eleanor glares and comes forward to grip her neck, tightly. "I was gone on a mission that required me- ah!"

Even though Sierra could handle herself, Matthew had grab El's body and threw her against the floor. She slides to the back wall and sits there in shock.

"We're not together, but she's the mother of my kid. You touch her, we have problems. Sorry."

El didn't realize how much damage she's done by leaving the team. They all held bitterness towards her, and they aren't wrong to. She just didn't think it would be this hard on her.

"What fucking ever," El mumbles as she gets up and leans on her hip. "I get it. You all hate me. But I'm just speaking rationally!"

"El, I love you, but you don't get a say in what they should do. Even a suggestion from you is useless because you haven't been here to know everything or anything about their kids or even how they function as parents. I get it, you're speaking rationally, but that isn't how we function anymore. We have to think about things." Tom speaks, and it just breaks her heart a bit because Tom was never one to be serious and she can see that he held a little coldness towards her also.

El rolls her eyes and stalks toward the door. "Well, get me when you guys have figured it out."

-

"We're going to France!" Kya squeals, jumping up from her seat. Kayla nods and jumps with her. "Yay! Dad, can we take a plane?!"

"I thought they'd be more devastated about school." Ally pouts, making Austin chuckle and rub her back.

Ella looks at her sisters then Alex. "Are you going to France? I'm only going if you're going."

Alex shrugs and looks at his mother, who was talking to his dad in the background.

"I'm only going if Alex is going." Ella says, leaning on the table.

Austin raises an eyebrow. "He's going. Everyone is going."

Ella grins widely and hugs Alex, to which he laughs and embraces her back.

"Do you think Ella likes Alex?" Austin whispers to his wife, to which Ally laughs and rolls her eyes.

"She's doesn't even know what liking something is, Austin. And if she does, they're five. Leave them alone."

"Five turns into fifteen."

"Yeah. In ten years."

"Okay, we need to be at headquarters by Friday, so I think we should start packing now and I'll take care of your job, Ally," Sierra says, coming over to the table of children. She looks around and raises an eyebrow. "Where's your other kid?"

"Buried under the toys in his playpen," Austin gestures, pointing to the moving toysbin the playpen. "Don't worry. He does that."

"Does Wallie ever... like, cry?" Matt asks, raising an eyebrow as he went to the playpen. He leans down and grabs the baby, who was now giggling from being picked up.

"Uh... no. That is the happiest baby on this earth. He doesn't even cry when he's hungry; he just screams." Austin chuckles, leaning on his hip.

"Well, I was only here for the twins as babies, so who was the worst screamer out of all the kids?" Eleanor asks, taking a seat at the table next to the twins.

"It's between Ella and Alex," Ally laughs, looking to Sierra, who laughs also and nods. "They were born a month apart so any crying one of them did, the other would cry too. It just progressively got louder the longer you waited."

"So we was always best friends?!" Ella asks with an excited voice.

"You could say that," Sierra laughs, going over to ruffling her son's hair. He's then tackled once again by Ella and he laughs. "You guys are adorable."

Austin's fatherly worries drops for a moment as he looks around, seeing his entire family. "This is the first time we've all been in one room in some time."

They all look around and smiles form on their faces. Matt speaks up, "We may not be same team of five we were, but now we have six more members now. Sure there have been bumps in the road-" Matt eyes his ex girlfriend and mother to his first child, who gives him a stare that holds forgiveness. "-but we're still gonna get over them because that's what families and teams do."

They all nod in sync before continuing on with their conversations.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.6K 36
A/N, Warning: this book is so old and I made it when I didn't know how to write properly, so it's kind of ridiculous and not logical. There's grammar...
18.6K 624 29
Austin Moon was a musician with a missing part. When he moves to Miami and meets Ally Dawson his world goes Upside Down. Now Austin and Ally are comp...
76.3K 830 21
Happily Married Auslly is traveling the country on their second tour ever. Life couldn't get better, it was the perfect picture! Their shows were so...
120K 3.7K 28
it's been six years since the austin and ally cast have seen each other as a whole. it's also been six years since ross got over laura. or so he thou...