MANAN FF: THE ADORABLE COUPLE

By santhiyasuresh

Manik Malhotra - the prince charming of murthy n malhotra family nandhini murthy - princesss of murty n malho... More

CHARACTER SKETCH
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 2 CONT
CHAPTER 3
chapter 4
PART 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
part 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
chapter 16...
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
Chapter 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
engagement gifts
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
chapter 42
CHAPTER 43
chapter 44
chapter 44 cont
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
chapter 47
CHAPTER 48
chapter 49
CHAPTER 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
CHAPTER 54
chapter 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
Chapter 63
chapter 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
chapter 70
CHAPTER 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92
CHAPTER 93
CHAPTER 94
Epilogue
REWIND OF MY FIRST STRY
NEW STRY - BOUNDED BY LOVE
BOUNDED BY LOVE PUBLISHED
New Story

chapter 7

15.9K 673 26
By santhiyasuresh

Days passes n nandhu was being pampered by Manik more.....

A new morning with new hope....tdy Manik was gng to attend the most important meeting as it can give a lot of benefits if he crack the deal....this meeting is between top Asian company and whoever crack the deal will b world famous in a night....

Manik has been working fr this for long.Raman had given him the responsibility ..Manik worked hard as he don't want to disappoint his role model...yes... Manik's role model is Raman Murthy...

The day came..n Manik open his eyes to see a beautiful sight ..nandhu was holding his fav black coffee n smiling at him...

He was looking at her with all his love n thinking it is his dream..

M: nandhu....princess go na...Manik seriously  u started hallucinating her...hw will she b here in early morning ..she will b sleeping in her room...chalo manik jaldi  get ready....u need to pick ur princess come on...

He sat on the bed an abt to move....

Nandhu smile at him...she so wanted to gobble him by control her emotions n gave a slight peck on his cheek...

Tats it...Manik was in utter shock...he raises his hand n keep it on his cheek where she kissed him...

He slowly move towards her n place his hand on her cheek..n said slowly: nandhu...are u real..

Nandhu again kissed him on his left cheek...n said: yes manu...I m here fr u..tdy is a big day fr u n hw come I will nt be there...go n get ready soon...we will do Pooja n go to office...

Manik din say anything n hug her tightly...she happily responded...after sometime he broke the hug n kissed her cheeks n went to get ready...

Nandhu was smiling n blushing...she took his clothes n all necessary things n place it in bed n move to kitchen to make his breakfast..

At kitchen...

Nyo was already there...

Nyo: princess...did ur monster is ready.?

Nandhu blushed at her word " ur monster" n replied: s mom...he is getting ready. will b here at any moment

Meanwhile manik came back n saw his clothes neatly placed...he smiled at his cute angel n dressed up n came down..

Manik n nandhu attire.. ..

Manik came down n greeted everyone...ishi n Raman are already there n fab 4 with navbhi also came...

They all did Pooja n nandhu distributed prasad to everyone....she prayed fr manik n only fr him..

Nan: pls god..tdy is a big day fr  my manik n I want him t crack the deal... appa n bf trust him a lot n he worked hard...I mean it ...he really worked hard he din slept properly for past few days...I know he is nervous but smiling fr the sake of us...please be with him n make him win...pls...

Then nandhu move towards manik n blinked her eyes holding his hands....

On the other side...somewhere at some place....

Guy: Sir... everything is ready...

Guy2: gud...let's c hw Mr.Manik will get the deal..

He smirk...

Back to Malhotra mansion..

Manik move to his parents n took their blessing...

N then he move towards his man...his role model..before bending his knees Raman hugged him tightly...n wishes him a gud luck...

All smiled at their bond....

Ishitha kissed manik cheeks n wishes him a gud luck... later Raj n Raman left to office...Manik with nandhu move to the meeting...

Nandhu for twice checked his necessity n both left...

In car nandhu was continuously cheering him...n he was smiling at his girl....

They reached the meeting hall...

Everyone was there...on seeing them Aman ( Manik's P.A) approach them with the smile...n gave him his file....

All settled in the conference...nandhu was also there as a partner in MN industries....

Then a guy came towards them n wished them...

Guy: hi Mr.Manik Malhotra....I m harshad...Harshad saxena

M: hi Mr.Harshad...glad to meet u..

Harshad was looking at nandhu with lusty eyes n manik was fuming in anger looking at him...

Manik: harshad I hope u remember my punches in school days...

( Yes guys...he is the same harshad who locked nandhu in room in childhood...hope u remember the part)

Nan: manik...come let's go...

She dragged him with her to conference..

Har: manik...I won't leave u...I will screw u...tdy is the first step...ha ha ha..let's c Manik Malhotra hw u r gng to present...

At conference hall....

Nan hold his hand n try to calm him..

Nan: manik....look at me...
She made him look at her eyes...
Manik...leave him Na...tdy is a big day fr u n I don't want u to get angry n spoil everything...appa n bf is very proud on u...n u hv to prove them that u r indeed their prince....manik I m here with u n I Know that my prince will always protect me..nw it's tym to rock the world my Rockstar...

Manik smiled at her world n was more than happy to get her in his life...she kissed him n cheeks n he smiled widely...

Soon the presentation starts n most of them are good...Manik's nervousness was increasing time to time...n the next was harshad presentation...

When harshad started his presentation nandhu was in utter shock....it was the same presentation which manik has prepared....she turned to manik n manik was sitting calmly nw....she doesn't understand any single thing...she again saw the presentation that Aman gave....it is same to same wt harshad is presenting....

Soon Harshad has finished...everyone clapped fr him... Nandhu made a disgusting face n she was looking at him with full anger....she was ready to punch him at any sec...

Next it was manik turn...n manik was sitting as if nothing happens which make nandhu more confused...

Manik get up from his chair with full attitude n then started his "new" presentation.....

Everyone was looking at him with shock...soon he finished his presentation n the whole hall was in pin drop silent...nandhu jaw dropped seeing him...then a single clap sound heard followed by huge round of applause...this continues fr more than 10 min n nandhu was looking at him with teary eyes....he smiled at her n move to her n wipe her tears....

She immediately hug him tightly n started sobbing...

Everyone in the conference were smiling at him n nandhu

The two broke the hug n look at other...

The chairmen fr the meeting came frwd..

C.M: I must say young man...Mr.Malhotra N Mr.Murthy is really lucky they hv u...u are such a talented guy...no wonder u crack the deal tdy....ur parents will b very proud of u...

Of course I m proud of him.
A voice came from back...

Every one turned to see raman standing there n followed by Raj who enter the hall..

Manik run to raman n hug him tightly n nandhu hug Raj...

C.M: Mr.Murty...u here...

Raj: Sry Mr. Singania....but raman was very tensed for him...he was continuously blabbering n tats y I need to bring him here...

Manik smiled at him...n everyone were looking at them with wide smile....

Everyone in the hall congratulated him n left the hall....harshad was fuming in anger...

Both the Malhotras n Murthy were looking at him with anger filled eyes....

Manik move towards harshad....

M: harshad harshad....tch tch tch....u really think that I m a fool....I can't believe that u really chose Aman to back stab me...he is the  most trusted person of our empirees....he never ever cheat on us...the day u call him n offer him money he came to me n said everything...n I ask him to accept that n too proceed with that...u really think that my presentation will b that simple it's just fr u...my original presentation is that I hv presented....so Mr.Harshad everything is clr nw...

Harshad was glaring at Aman to which he gave..
" I don't care " look...

Nandhu move to Aman n side hug him conveying thanks to him..

Harshad tried to move out but police came in put cuff in his hand...

Pol: Mr. Harshad u r under arrest fr threatening Mr Aman n dng some illegal activities...

Har: what.... illegal activities...like seriously do u hv any evidence...

Pol: yes harshad ....we hv...ur secretary has told everything...n we hv all proof against u..nw will u do the honor of coming or else I will drag u like a criminal...

Manik: Arey Sir...he will Haina harshad....go go...

Har: u manik...I won't leave u...I will kill u...u back stab me...

M: TIT FOR TAT....nw get the hell out of here....

Police move with harshad n left...

Manik was raging with anger...n nandhu move frwd to calm him down...
Manik immediately hug her....

Soon they reached Malhotra mansion...

Manik was mesmerized by its view....it was totally decorated..

As soon manik entered fab 4 pounces on him n followed by navbhi....n then ishitha came frwd n hug him...she started weeping manik smiled at her...

M: ishi darling... It's time fr happiness n no more tears...

Nyo: manik..these tears are bcz of happiness...Haina ishitha..

Ishitha bobbed her head like a kid...

Everyone smiled at her cute antics...

Nyo: chalo ....everyone soon get ready...party will start by 7 pm...

M: Mom...but hw did u know that I will won this...

Raman: bcz I know abt my prince....

Raj: that u will win...

Ishi n nyo: we r proud of u...

Fab 4 n navbhi: we too...

Manik smiled at them...

Everyone move to their room to get ready...

At 7 pm...

Everyone came downstairs all ready in red n black theme except manik n nandhu....

Raj n Raman attire

ishitha attire

Nyo attire

Alya

Mukthi

Navya

Cabir dhruv n Abhi in same

Raj took the mike...:

Gud eve ladies n gentle man...I m the most happiest person in the world..

Raman took the mike : n my boy achieved the best thing....he make us proud ...nw I welcome our pride our prince charming..
THE MANIK MALHOTRA CEO OF MALHOTRA N MURTHY INDUSTRIES...

Manik enter with his dashing look .....every girl in the party were  ogling at him...

Manik came near raman n Raj n hugged both of them...

M:thank u so much dad n my hero....but where is my princess...

I m here mani...

A voice came back n everyone was mesmerized by her beauty....all boys were looking at her....Manik was looking at her with so much love n his intense gaze passes a shiver to her...
She was simple but beautiful....elegant n lovely...

Manik move towards  her n took her hands n kissed her knuckles....

Manik then look hw other boys  were looking at her...

He possessively held her n. Slide his hand on her waist....nandhu smiled at him n everyone also smiling at his possessiveness....

The  party was on full swing... suddenly someone came n back hugged manik...

Girl: congratulations baby....I missed u...

She came in front n kissed manik cheeks...

Who is that girl?

Will she interfere in manik n nandhu life...?

After a long time...I update this part...hope u guys will njoy it...

Stay tuned..

Pls vote n do comments...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.6K 2.7K 39
He is sturborn. She is calm. He is rude and arrogant. She is humble and loving. He can be described in one word as MONSTER. She can be described in o...
568K 30.9K 63
What is India famous for Culture Festivals Spices Taj Mahal Yoga Cricket Athithi Devo Bhava Dance forms . . . ARRANGE MARRIAGE Another ta...
638K 43K 200
This story is about our very own manan, who are arranged in such a way that they slowly and gradually fall in love and enjoy their own family time wi...
204K 14.1K 67
It's a story about a couple MANAN where husband never thinks beyond his business and singing and wife is craving for his love, care and attention. It...