Natsu's Sister

By BookLover905

~ You have to fight ~ through some bad days ~ to earn the best days ~... More

X reader key
Trailer
A.N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A.N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Charter 13
A.N
Charter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A.N
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
A.N
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chaper 34
Chapter 35
A.N
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
A.N
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
It's finished

Chapter 27

3.1K 67 21
By BookLover905

Hey guys, here's another chapter. Hope you enjoy.

Laxus' P.O.V 
I'm stood, in a fighting stance, in front of my old man's guild, who so happen to have the girl I like.

" Laxus..." I heard (Y/N) say weakly
It kills me inside, hearing her so weak. I just stood there choosing whether to go full force on them or just let things play out.

" Now tell me where to find the  Luminous Histoire,  or  your little girlfriend pays the price for it!" Ivan demands
I fought the blush trying to make its way onto my cheeks because of the fact that he called (Y/N) my girlfriend. I mean I want her to be my girlfriend.

" She's not my girlfriend" I shot back at him

He just smirked at me and lifted (Y/N) up higher towards his face. He's better not hurt more than she already is.

" Well, she may not be your girl. But I know for a fact, that you hold feelings for her, don't you? Aww, my little boy is all grown up. How sweet. " Ivan taunts me.

" now tell where the Luminous Histoire is, or this will be the last time you ever see of this pathetic fairy," Ivan demands again holding up  (Y/N) by her wrist.

Again I just stood there.
" Sorry, never heard of it" I growl at them

" don't try and play dumb with me. We wouldn't want anything to happen to your precious (Y/N) now would we?"  Ivan taunts me again.

" I'm not playing" I replied quickly hoping that they'll leave (Y/N) out of this before she gets hurt even more.

"If Makerove was to tell anyone it would be his beloved grandson," Ivan says.

" guess not, cause I don't know what you're talking about. Now leave (Y/N) alone. She doesn't need to be involved in this." I tried getting them to leave her alone.

" He must have told you something about it?" Ivan asked, completely ignoring my pleas to let ( Y/N) go.

Now I was getting really agitated. I just tried not to show it.

" Nope, but even if the old geezer had it's not like I would ever tell you. Now again. Let. (Y/N). Go." I replied

" I don't think so. You see boy, my guild and myself have grown rather attached to her. She's wonderful company. And it's even better when she screams and fights back. You chose yourself a feisty one didn't you my boy." Ivans grip on (Y/N)'s wrist got tighter and I could tell by her face she was in pain.

" Laxus.Don't. Tell them. Anything... " (Y/N) managed to say but got silenced by Ivan punching her in the chest and yelling for her to be quiet.

" come now. I'm offering you the opportunity to emerge victorious from what is an utterly hopeless situation. If you dare to refuse my terms, your illusion form won't be the only one getting a thrashing. If you do cooperate than you'll get to have your (Y/N)  back in your arms" Ivan then drops  (Y/N) on the floor right at his feet. She let out a grunt of pain on impact.

She wasn't moving. The only hint I have that she was alive was the fact that she breathing. That's a good sign. She's still hurt though.

I surround my whole body with lighting. I'm getting so agitated right now.

" you think you can scare me. Better think again old man. It's no wonder the old geezer gave up on you. Come at me all of you. Your an enemy of Fairytail's master and that makes you my enemy too. You already became my enemy when you decided it would be a good idea to kidnap (Y/N)" I threaten them.
I quickly look down at (Y/N) just to make sure she's still breathing. She looks fine if she wasn't tied up and bruised you'd think she was sleeping.
I brought my gaze back to Raven Tail when Ivan started speaking again. All of Raven Tail looked really creepy. Red glowing eyes and a purple aura surrounding them.

" I think it's about time for your father to teach you an important lesson. The guild standing before you was created for one reason. To take down Fairytail once and for all." they then started laughing creepily.

( Time skip to when Laxus starts fighting Raven Tail)

" Doesn't this seem strange to anyone else?" Flare

" if Makerove knew our secret, why didn't he act on it when he had the chance?" the purple guy asked ( does anybody know his name?)

" because the stubborn old fool as a nag for holding back when he shouldn't" I answered

Ivan looked really mad. He even started growling and gritting his teeth.

" hurts huh. After everything you've done, the old geezer still managed to have a little faith in you. Cause you're his son." I glared at him.

I think I hit a nerve because he gritted his teeth so hard they broke slightly.

" SILENCE!" Ivan yelled throwing his magic at me. Hitting me directly.

" Every waking moment I did in the shadows was to prepare for this day. To finally have the Luminous Histoire within my grasp. Tell me where the Luminous Histoire is Laxus. Stop hiding it. Your my son aren't you, where's your loyalty to your family." Ivan yells at me.

Flashback
I saw Gramps looking mad at someone.
" Flesh and blood or not, any member who endangers the lives of his breathing must be banished without exception. That's how our predecessors have preserved this guild over the years. It's the way Fairytail has always worked" Gramps yells

The scene then changed to Natsu and (Y/N) surrounded by flames looking even more mad than Gramps.

" don't you know blood ties don't matter" Natsu yells

" cause everyone in the guild is supposed to be considered family" (Y/N) continued to yell

( end of flashback)

I'm so caught up in my thoughts that my dad threw a giant attack on me. It hit me full force. It hurt. But I have to stay strong. For my guild. For (Y/N), who's lying unconscious at my father's feet.

The smoked cleared and I could finally see again.

" ah. I was wondering why you just stood there and took it. You were testing the limits of my magic power, weren't you? Good to know that somethings will never change. Or is it something else? Can't bring yourself to strike your father? What a good boy you are my sweet little Laxus" Ivan taunts.

I didn't fight back because  I might have hit (Y/N). I gotta get her out of here.

" Laxus!" I heard Gramps yell
I looked at saw him doing to the sign I created when I was little. That made me smile.
Ivan then started yelling at the other members

" do it now Olbra. Drain his magic. It's time to show this ungrateful wrench the true power of our hatred for Fairytail" Olbra started to cast his spell but I had, had enough.

I charged right at him. Surrounded by lightning.

" the next time you pick on a little girl, make sure I don't hear about it" I threatened him then kicked him in the face with a foot full of lightning.

Then the purple guy tried getting a hit on me.

" And as for you. Gray sends some regards. " I punched him and he fell to the floor knocked out.

Flare caught my arm with her hair and set it on fire.

" I've got you now blondie," she said

I glared at her.
" you think so, think again" I yelled and hit her with a lighting dragon roar.

The creepy sand guy appeared behind me.

" man, you are a creep. Get lost loser" I yell.

And now all is left if my dead beat dad.

" look deadbeat. I don't know what your goal is here and frankly, I don't care. There's only one thing your getting after you kidnapped (Y/N). Pain." I growl at him

" no, wait. I am still your father. Don't you have any respect? You would halm me, Laxus, I'm your own flesh and blood" Ivan yells but I don't care what he says. He hurt (Y/N) and he's going to pay for it.

" Fairytail is my only family now. " I growled at him

He then threw more magic at me.

"then you will share in there doom you pathetic ingrate. Begone. " He yelled but I easily dodged it

" Anyone who threatens them or the women I love. Get no mercy from me. " I hit him right in the chest sending him flying and hitting the wall of the field.

The illusion disappeared and everyone saw what actually happened.
While everyone was dealing with the fact that they were watching an illusion, I went over to (Y/N) to make sure she was alright.
I untied her and held her in my arms.

"Hey, you still there?" I asked shaking her gently

Her eyes opened and looked directly at me then she smiled.

" Laxus, you saved me" she whispered

I nodded" yeah I did," I told her
She then pulled me into a hug while crying.

" Thank you" She whispered crying into my chest. I held onto her tighter like she would disappear any second.

" don't mention it. I wasn' t just going to let them get away with it." I reassured her.

"(Y/N)!" I heard someone scream and before I knew it Natsu, Happy, (Y/N) and (E/N) were all in a group hug. Crying.

I'm just glad she's safe.

Hey, guys hope you enjoyed this chapter. You finally got rescued from Raven Tail. Yay. Anyway, see you guys in the next chapter. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.1K 344 14
You are the elemental dragon slayer and Laxus's little sister, but little does everyone know is that you are the only person who can learn black drag...
325K 8.4K 14
~Book 1~ Read about the adventures of how an 18 year old teenage girl (you) deals with multiple conflicts and events that happened once she joined Fa...
242K 5.4K 24
{Completed} Laxus has always been your first love, he is the one that saved you after all. You've been dating for 8 years but your relationship has b...
106K 3.2K 25
New to magnolia you, (F. Name) (L. Name), join the top guild. Fairy tail! Everything starts off well, you quickly make friends and quickly prove your...