Mutated Mate [it will be edit...

By everyday_imstumblin

Adrian figures his life was over before it began due to the fact of how he looks. His mutated features is wha... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25 --teaser
chapter 25
chapter 26 :)
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
Epilogue

chapter 12

45.9K 1.3K 87
By everyday_imstumblin

Adrian’s POV

I got home just in time to be harassed by my Grams; she somehow found out that I made up with my mate. I asked her how and all she said was “it’s a women’s intuition” and me being a guy will never understand. Rolling my eyes I headed to the kitchen with grams on my tail…literally. “So how is she, is she ok with your good looks, did you guys make up like how I think you did.” she said with a wink.

“Ok first grams, ew, second she’s fine with me being like this…I think” “What you mean you think.” She questioned with a confused face. “Well, she never mentioned it or anything. I think she chooses not to notice it” I explained “So what’s the problem with that?” grams asked. Sighing I said looking straight at her, “If she’s going to accept me then she has to accept and acknowledge my differences.”

After a few moments of silence grams said “I think she does acknowledge it and she accepts it as a part of you, otherwise she wouldn’t be with you” “I don’t know” still not convinced “I can prove it to you” she said “Oh yeah, how?” trying to find out about my grams great plan. “Call her here” she lifted a finger to stop me from interrupting “and let your ‘differences’ show, don’t hide them. I shall watch her and see if she reacts to it” that actually sound like a good plan, except she forgot about one thing and that would be me. “Grams I can’t” “And why not, that seems like a perfect plan.” She said putting her hands on her hips “Ohhh, your shy” she said with a sly smile as I blushed; avoiding her eyes.

“I’m not shy, I’m just not used to people seeing me without a hoody to cover it up” I mumbled Grams leaned forward and pinched my cheeks “You’ll do fine, now call her” she said excitedly, while handing my phone to me. I have little to no idea how she got that out of my pocket; I looked through my contacts and was about to press call when “What happens if she’s busy, I mean we did just get together today” trying to find an excuse.

“You will not get out of this one mister, now call her before I do” she threatened. Glaring at her I had a slight suspicion that grams only said these things, just to meet Leah. She is one crafty women; ‘hurry up and call my mate’ said my wolf, ‘no not you to, come on, you know grams is setting us up’ I tried to reason with him. ‘I don’t care; I want her near, so call her.’

 I reluctantly pressed dial and waited, I was begging that she doesn’t pick up, but I ran out of luck.

After the third ring she picked up; I was so nervous that I didn’t let her say hello first. “Uh hey Leah... it’s me Adrian” idiot of cause she knows it’s me, in the back my grams snickered at me. I rubbed the back of my head and continued, grams thought she wanted to hear too, so pressed herself against the phone, I tried to push her away but couldn’t, causing me to miss Leah’s reply.

 “Yeah hi…umm I was wondering if you’d like to come over and have dinner with us, I mean you don’t have to if you’re busy” I nervously asked, grams wasn’t making at any better by asking what she’s saying, I kept bickering with her to shut up. She agreed and I finally gave her the address. By the end of the phone call, I was nervously blushing but relaxed after it was over.

God, give me rogues or hunters to kill any day but give me Leah, and its game over for me.

I didn’t have time to rest when grams pushed me to my room, saying I need to shower and get dressed in something that reveals my mutations. So I took a quick shower but wasn’t quick enough if Leah arrived, I hurried to wear a tight shirt that showed my physique; a pair of pants that I didn’t tuck my tail in and gloves which I hate because I cannot feel Leah when I touch her, but I need it, to not hurt her.

Downstairs I could hear grams introducing herself and dragging Leah in to the family room, this is the only good points of my mutated feature which are more heightened senses than the normal wolves in human form.

 I checked myself in the mirror, feeling kind of naked without my hoody covering me. My hair still wet from the shower and my eyes that seem brighter since well…forever. One more quick glance in the mirror and headed downstairs to hear my angel’s laughter. I reached the family room and stood leaning against the doorframe with my arms crossed against my chest still haven’t been noticed by them because they were too busy laughing.

Finally after taking in my mate’s beauty, I broke their laughter “So, what’s so funny?“ They snapped their head to me. Grams looking guilty, while my mate looks like she’s going to burst in laughter in any moment as she tries to cover it up.

Curious I was going to ask them what they were talking about but stopped when I saw something  like a book on grams lap “it that-“ I moved closer trying to get a better look and to my horror it was none other than my childhood album. Full of only embarrassing pictures of me that my grams took, so she can blackmail me in the future; oh boy did it work.

With wide eyes I took the damn book, walked to the kitchen with grams and Leah following, turned on the stove and held the album above it until it caught on fire. “Adrian, don’t do that” exclaimed Grams trying to reach out for the album, but I held her at arm’s length.

After it caught on fire I went through the back door and dumped it on the barbeque, watching it burn making sure all pictures were unrecognizable. Then turned to see Leah with an amused look and Grams looking everywhere but me.

 “So how about dinner everyone” said grams with a smile on her face, “Grams” I growled “You said that you didn’t have any more pictures of me” “well… I lied but that is the last album I have that you now burnt….you know I worked hard on that scrapbook” she said with a pout turning back to walk pass Leah only to whisper in her ear “But that’s not the last of the pictures I have of him” she walked inside with a smirk on her face. I groaned.

Leah giggled but didn’t follow her, she came up to me giving me a hug that I didn’t return, because I was too busy scowling. “Aw come Adrian, you looked so adorable in those pictures” she said trying got cheer me up which didn’t but brightened up when she kissed me on the lips, though she did pull away to quickly for me to deepen the kiss.

I pouted at her, “Later” she whispered seductively as she walked inside the house while dragging me. We entered the kitchen to see grams cooking, “Do you need any help?” Leah offered, “oh no, why don’t you and Adrian go up to his room and stay there for while I finish cooking.” I didn’t need to be told twice so I grabbed Leah’s hand which was relatively smaller than my own and guided her to my plain room.

I opened the door and let her through first; she looked around my room, and then started to wonder to different places and checking them out. I just sat on the bed watching her and maybe mentally undressing her and possibly claiming her as mine ‘ours’ corrected my wolf, yeah sure I just agreed, no point in arguing with him.

I was too busy daydreaming about Leah that I didn’t notice her come up to me and do something totally unexpected.

She touched my ears, well more like rubbing it. “There’re quite soft you know” she complimented while feeling them; startled I flinched back.”Oh, sorry…I was just curious” she mumbled. “Uh no it’s fine, just not used to people touching them” I explained. “Ok…so does that mean I can see your tail” she asked with her eyes sparkling.    

Still feeling insecure, agreed anyway, sooner or later she was going to see them so why not now and get it over with I thought. I stood up and turned around; I looked to see her reaction of running away but instead she bent down and reached out grabbing carefully like it’s going to break. Giggling, she asked “Does it like move, you know like a normal tail.”

As response my tail hit her face, “Bleh, my mouth was opened” she exclaimed stepping back. Chuckling at her “Does that answer your question?” I smirked. Scowling, she playfully punched me, which was still hard. “Ow, I don’t base my relationships on abuse you know” I teased, laughing she came closer and grabbed one of my gloved hands.

“May I?” she asked, I stiffly nodded hoping I don’t hurt her. She removed the glove and ran her hands over mine, this is the first time I’m actually touching her and I was loving every moment of it. She brought it up to cup her face while closing her eyes; I slowly started to caress her soft skin with my thumb, avoiding the deadly claw at the end.

She slowly opened her eyes to reveal the lust in them, soon enough mine started to change to, including the tension in the air. She reached out cupping my face, she moved forward to stand in front of me even though she was a couple of inches shorter; she went on her toes and planted a small, soft kiss.

I kissed her back, wrapping my now glove free hands around her waist pulling her closer. Being extra careful I slowly glided up on the inside of her top feeling her soft smooth skin. I was rewarded with a moan, causing me to ruin the sweet kiss; I deepened it and soon enough I gently pushed her on the bed and climbing on top of her.

She slid her hand under my shirt and pulled it off, roaming my abs and chest, causing me to shiver under her touch. I was getting hard only to be distracted by my wolf ‘bite her’ ‘no, not today, we just got together and I don’t want to ruin it’ I closed off the connection and concentrated on my mate, who was trailing kisses down my neck.

She started to lick the area where she would claim me as hers. I too, was finding the perfect spot for my mark, in view where all males know to back off and that she’s taken by me.

I felt my teeth lengthen, at the thought of claiming her and ruining my chance, if I didn’t stop now she would hate me forever for leaving her no choice but to stay with me because the mark means that you are bound for eternity. If you were to leave the most likely chance is that you and your mate will grow weak to the point of it being fatal.

I would never do that to her, so resisting the urge I forced my teeth back. Leah noticed I wasn’t responding and looked at me with concerned eyes. I really didn’t want to explain so I was completely grateful for Grams interrupting.

Putting my shirt back on, I notice the pout on Leah’s face. Kissing her pout I said “Later” remembering her words, she playfully shoved me out the door. We went downstairs to sit around the table where we ate like tomorrow because grams made too much food.  When we were seated grams asked Leah what she wants to do and all that stuff, I was intently paying attention. Turns out that Leah’s going to be an apprentice and work for her uncle in his job. “Hey what does your uncle do anyway?” I questioned so she knows I was paying attention.

“He runs the store ‘My World’” (no such thing as my world) My world just so happens to be the world’s first leading technology store, consisting of everything you want and need related to technology. “When you mean run the store as in he is the manager” I asked while taking a sip from my drink only to choke on Leah’s next words “No…he’s the CEO” she said calmly while patting my back.

So dinner passed and soon we as in Leah and I headed to the family room; grams said she was tired and left, giving me a discreet thumbs up, rolling my eyes at her I took my mate to the couch. We were getting comfortable, watching a movie but I was too busy watching Leah to pay any attention to the movie.

She finally had enough of me staring, “What” she asked annoyed. Chuckling I responded by entwining our hands together and saying the very question I’ve been wondering ever since I met her “How did I ever get a mate as beautiful as you.”

She blushed and laid her head on my shoulder “I could say the same thing to you.”

************************************************************************************

 Wednesday arrived and I was actually excited to go to school, all because of Leah who said that after school we should go for a run, by run I mean fooling around on the grass. I obviously agreed; anything to please my mate; so I quickly got dressed trying to speed up, hoping that this day would also go faster as well.

I was so excited that I skipped breakfast and drove to school; there I was hit by my mate’s scent. But I noticed something a bit off about it, her scent was like mixed with someone else’s scent; like they have been hanging around her for too long for my taste.

I followed it only to notice that is was familiar…very familiar. I caught up to Leah by her locker, noticing the annoyed look on her face, looking to the culprit I couldn’t believe that fate would drop this atomic bomb on my ass.

There standing near my mate was my second oldest brother Zack, the most likely brother to get the Alpha position. He had dark brown hair and muscled body like my dad with light brown eyes from my mother. Out of all my family members, Zack would hate me the most and vise versa.

I stood standing in the same spot, people moving around me, all giving me disgusted and annoyed looks, but I didn’t care; standing and flirting with MY MATE was my brother and I couldn’t even go up and protect her from him, due to the stupid secret thing I had to suggest.

Fuming I just stood there; Leah noticed something, turned around and gave me a small smile knowing full well about our deal. She closed her locker and walked to her first class, Zack didn’t follow at first because he noticed me standing there too-fuming. He smirked, winked and then walked away after Leah.

NO!!

happy now i've kept my promise and also another cliff hanger

oooo wonder what's going to happen even i want to know 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8M 649K 64
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
66.8K 2.7K 37
ᴅɪᴠᴇʀɢᴇɴᴛ; ᴛᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴏʀ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘ ɪɴ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ.
141K 3.2K 10
Alexis is a normal girl during the day she goes to school she gets good grades. At night she is a undefeated street fighter known as the shadow with...
308K 7.7K 111
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...