Blinded || Larry

By larryshaft

[Complete] "The only thing keeping you alive.. is that blindfold wrapped around your eyes." Louis agrees to h... More

Prologue:
One:
Two:
Three:
Four:
Five:
Six:
Seven:
Eight:
Nine:
Ten:
Eleven:
Twelve:
Thirteen:
Fourteen:
Fifteen:
Sixteen:
Seventeen:
Eighteen:
Nineteen:
Twenty:
Twenty-One:
Twenty-Two:
Twenty-Three:
Twenty-Four:
Twenty-Five:
Twenty-Six:
Twenty-Seven:
Twenty-Eight:
Thirty:
Thirty-One:
Epilogue:
Message From Author:

Twenty-Nine:

19.9K 1K 1.7K
By larryshaft

Zayn and Harry walked out the bedroom, noticing Liam laughing at something Louis had said.

"Oh God." Zayn rolled his eyes. "Don't tell me you like him too, now.."

"I can't help it." Liam cleared his throat. "He's funny."

Harry sighed, looking over at Louis.

"Do you guys mind giving me and Louis a moment alone?" Harry said out loud.

"Sure.." Liam walked over to Zayn, grabbing his arm. "Come on.. I'll make you some lunch."

Zayn glared but allowed him to be pulled into the kitchen, leaving Louis and Harry by themselves.

Louis gulped, looking at Harry with worrisome eyes.

"What's wrong?" Louis choked out.

Harry stayed quiet, walking closer to where Louis stood.

"You're scaring me." Louis admitted as Harry glared at him with complete seriousness.

Harry didn't say a word as he scaled Louis' eyes.

"Talk to me.. please." Louis said, shakily.

"Are you just manipulating me?" Harry blurted out.

"What do you mean?" Louis looked around in confusion.

"The things you say to me.." Harry cocked his head. "Do you only say them so I'll let you go in the end or because you actually mean them?"

Louis paused. "You told me never to say things unless I truly mean them."

Harry nodded. "Yes.."

"Truthfully.." Louis hesitated. "It's terrifying being around you. A part of me is telling me that you're dangerous and I need to escape you.. but another part of me misses you when you're gone. You confuse me and it scary."

"And that's the truth?" Harry didn't break eye contact.

"That's the truth." Louis bit his lip, trailing down Harry's features.

Harry paused, sighing loudly in confusion.

"What am I gonna do with you, Tomlinson?" Harry shook his head.

Louis shrugged. "That's up to you in the end."

Harry looked down at the floor, battling an internal struggle that he never thought he'd have.

He looked back up, meeting Louis' gaze.

He noticed Louis had a few bruises on his face from Zayn's punch's last night.

Harry lifted his hand to the bottom of Louis' face. "You have a bruise.. right there." He caressed the bottom of his cheek.

"Yeah.." Louis leaned into his touch. "It kinda hurts."

Harry rubbed his thumb along his face. "I have something that might help."

Harry slowly leaned his lips onto the bruise, lightly kissing Louis' soft skin.

Louis closed his eyes, feeling Harry's curls lightly brush his nose.

"How's that?" Harry looked up.

"It helped a little." Louis' heart began to beat faster. "What about the one on my forehead.."

Harry lifted his lips to the corner of his head, laying a gentle kiss upon it.

"Any other bruises.." Harry bit his lip.

"There is one more.." Louis whispered.

"Where's that.."

Louis let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "The one on my lips."

"You mean.." Harry leaned his lips dangerously close to Louis' "this one.." He whispered.

Louis nodded, waiting for the curly headed boy to kiss his lips.

"Harry!"

Liam called from the kitchen, interrupting them before their lips could connect.

Harry whipped his head around. "What!"

"We've got a problem.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.5K 3.1K 11
"I'm the one walking you down the aisle, giving you up to him and yet you're wondering that I'm not letting you go." Louis shook his head. "Harry, yo...
3.2K 188 21
"𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝗅𝖾𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗀𝗈 𝗌𝗈 𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗅𝗒, 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗒..." ••••• When a serious car accident happens and everyone falls apart, Harry Styles i...
121K 3.8K 26
This story is a spy story between Louis Tomlinson and harry styles. Harry styles is a new recruit and Louis Tomlinson is his partner. Louis Tomlinson...
171K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...