Fulfilling my husbands desire...

Oleh Sukorian

A village woman 21 years married a city man 30 years An arranged marriage with leads to a passionated love +... Lebih Banyak

Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three {Laksh PoV} (✔️)
Chapter four {Ragini PoV} (✔️)
Chapter 5 {reunion} (✔️)
Chapter six {slow love experience} (✔️)
Chapter seven {teasing} (✔️)
Chapter eight {Romance in london} (✔️)
Chapter nine {Naugty} + 18 (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter twelve {+18} (✔️)
Chapter thirteen {Party} (✔️)
Chapter fourteen {+18} (✔️)
Chapter fifteen {jealous} (✔️)
Chapter sixteen {fight} (✔️)
Chapter seventeen {punishment} (✔️)
Chapter eighteen {Date +18} (✔️)
Chapter nineteen {Ill} (✔️)
Honeymoon #1 (✔️)
Honeymoon #2 {+18} (✔️)
Epilogue {+18} (✔️)
!New series!

Chapter eleven (✔️)

10.9K 264 117
Oleh Sukorian

Recap: Laksh had to leave Ragini alone with a food wish list.

Ragini was checking the kitchen. She just remembered that since they returned she hasn't checked out anything properly. Just then she thought of Laksh how busy he was with his work.

Ragini smiles. Today I will make everything what my husband has asked me to do! It is the first time he asked for something I will prepare the best food he has ever taste!

Ragini was thinking with which dish she should start. Hmm pulau, halwa puri or rasgulle???

Laksh was in the meeting he was present, but his mind was with Ragini he was missing her a lot. The way she smiles at him in the morning and then the kiss she gave him this was bringing a smile on his face.

Ragini checked out the whole kitchen, she found it very modern, but still she tries her best. She looked for a pot with a heavy bottom.

Ragini starts with the first dish pulau, it was easy to make and it didn't take much time in the meantime while the pulau was simmering she could prepare the halwa.

Now the halwa was also done she starts to made the puris, but now she needed a pan. One with a deep bottom so the puris can be fried in deep and hot oil.

Finally she was done and starts to prepare her Rasgulle. She learnt them! She made them to the perfection as she got to know that Laksh loves Rasgulle.

Now she was done, but she was wearing the cooking apron, when the doorbell rings.

Ragini jumped in happiness, she runs to the door. But before she opens the door she looked just once into the mirror and adjusted her hair. She took a deep breath and opens the door for her husband.

Laksh smiles looking at her. She hugs him without thinking twice. He was very happy about her reaction after seeing him.

She broke the hugs and closed the door behind him. She hugs him from back as she was missing him a lot.

Laksh likes that he smiles at her. Ragini then saw what she did.

Ragini immediately broke the kiss. "Laksh ji give me your coat"

Laksh was confused. "Ragini relax what happen?!"

Ragini doesn't wanted to tell him. "You won't give me. Come! Come!!" She was pulling him into the bedroom and was taking off his clothes.

Laksh was very confuse. "Ragini what are you doing?! Why are you?" *Hahaha* "Ragini it tickles.. stop!"

She took off his coat first and cleanse it as she mistakenly dusted it with her hug. Then she thought that she already start she will take off his whole clothes.

Laksh was surprised that just because of this small thing she got nervous and now she is ready to make him 'naked'.

Laksh stopped her. "Ragini I can do it by myself"

Ragini pouts. "Haan Haan I know you can! But do you really want that or do you want me to help you daily?"

Laksh pulls her by her waist. He kisses her lips which she reciprocate with so much passion that Laksh had problems to control himself. They broke the kiss and Ragini made him wear the home wear.

Laksh was holding her tight. He was back hugging her, while she was leading him to the dinning table.

Ragini was cutely looking at him. "You know from today on, I will make you wear your clothes"

Laksh was confused. "Why? I can wear my clothes!"

Ragini nods. "Haan you can, but my hands are much softer and my closeness is much better than anything else"

He bites her on her neck.

"Laksh ji..!" She moans his name.

Laksh smiles mischievously. "It is my right to give you the love you need. Now tell me Ragini how are you?"

She smiles looking at him. "Laksh what you think?!"

Laksh shook his head. "Ragini I'm currently thinking nothing, because something else is taking my attention and that is you! As soon as I'm with you, I lose myself in you. You are my priority in every way". Ragini smiles, she made him sit on the chair and serves him the food.

Laksh smiles and was shocked. "Ragini you really made that all, I was just joking!"

Ragini pouts. "haaw just joking, but you have to eat it all!"

Laksh smiles. "Haan Ragini I will eat this all, but not like this!" he made a sad face.

Ragini got tensed. "Laksh ji what happen?" She asked him and he could hear the choking voice.

Laksh smiles. "Ragini relax" He moved a little bit back with his chair to make enough place for Ragini to sit on his lap.

Laksh took her hand and made her sit. "Aahh"
He opens his mouth. Ragini hugs him. She took the plate, she had filled with the rice and made him eat with her hands.

Laksh kisses her forehead. "I don't need to change my clothes. Just feed me everyday with your hands and I will be the happiest man on earth"

Ragini smiles. "I will do both!" Laksh smiles too giving her a kiss on her cheek.

Laksh caresses her back from there he went to her nape, which made her giggle... "Laksh ji...!" Laksh didn't stop, he went to her earlobe and stroke it. She feeds him further.

Laksh nuzzles his nose on her ear. "You were alone. You were afraid?! Well I was afraid knowing that you are alone here!"

Ragini shook her head. LI wasn't alone"

Laksh got confused. "What? who was here?" He was shocked.

Ragini looked at him. "You! You were here. Everywhere, where I looked you were there!"

She hugs him and kisses his cheek. The way he did stroke her while she kisses him. She starts with his naps and went to his earlobe further to his cheeks, then to his lips.

Laksh was nibbling on her lips. "mhm Ragini... soon I will fill you with my seeds!"

Ragini kisses him again and hugs him shyness.

Laksh looked at her. "Ragini do you want a kid?! I know back India you said you are afraid and me too, but I can't see you alone it makes me feel uncomfortable knowing that, when I'm not there then you are all alone!"

Ragini stood up. She didn't answer him and cleaned the table coming with the next dish she feeds him Halwa Puri with a pout.

"Ragini I'm sorry we won't have child now. Okay, only when you are ready for it!"

Ragini feeds him in anger. Laksh couldn't eat this fast. "Ragini... aahh Ragini..." his mouth was filled.

Laksh hold her wrist as she was standing up again. He pulls her back to him.

"Ragini I'm sorry! I never wanted to hurt you!"

"Laksh ji! I will be the happiest woman on earth having your seeds in me. How can you say that I don't want?! How can you say I'm alone, when I told you that you are here?! How can you make me feel so useless?! I'm your wife. It is my duty to fulfil your smallest and idiotically wish! If you want to seed then do it na!" She hold his collar in anger and blushes lightly.

Laksh kisses her cheeks. "Oh Mera Baacha. Angry with me. I don't like an angry wife, only the cute one, who loves me madly"

Ragini nods. "No ghussa {anger}" She hugs him. "Fill me soon Haan".

Laksh smiles. "You are not scared?!"

Ragini closed her eyes remembering the blissful night. She whispers in his ear. "I need your love, only this can heal my pain". Saying so she stood up and comes with the Rasgulle.

Laksh eats them from her hands..

Laksh keeps her save in his embrace, in the night he couldn't take off his hands from here. She was resting her head on his chest the only place she wants to be is with him!

______________

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

89.1K 4.5K 29
A business marriage of RagLak, reveals secrets around Ragini's family. How the love of a man can change the life of an unfortunate woman
21.8K 2.1K 31
Ever thought about the reality? What happens, when you agree on an arranged marriage to an unknown person? Two different individuals come together an...
8.2K 590 9
He didn't realise the meaning of love before he meets her, she became his family, she became his world, she that is his love became the meaning of hi...