šˆ'š‹š‹ šš„ š˜šŽš”š‘ šŒš„š‘ļæ½...

By QueenMimi96

Leona Ramirez had never known an easy life, growing up on the streets of the Gold Coast. But one day when she... More

Coming March 14th!!
Disclaimer & Copyrights
šŸŒŠ Playlist
šŸŒŠ Epigraph
Prologue
Chapter 1 - On Our Way to Mako
Chapter 2 - Down the Rabbit Hole
Chapter 3 - Changes All Around
Chapter 4 - That's Not My Legs!
Chapter 5 - Wait, Mermaids?!
Chapter 6 - Oops, My Bad...
Chapter 7 - Newfound Powers
Chapter 8 - Not a Party Girl
Chapter 9 - Caught in the Riptide
Chapter 10 - Moonstruck
Chapter 12 - Secret Savior
Chapter 13 - Late Night Conversations
Chapter 14 - The Fourth
Chapter 15 - Saving the Old Lady
Chapter 16 - Into the Deep
Chapter 17 - Back to Shore
Chapter 18 - Oops?
Chapter 19 - Staying Out of the Rain
Chapter 20 - The Decision
Chapter 21 - Not Giving In, Not Giving Up
Chapter 22 - Time to Choose
Chapter 23 - I Would Jump Too
Chapter 24 - All Four of Us
Chapter 25 - Harsh Words
Chapter 26 - Entrapment
Chapter 27 - The Truth Comes to Light
Chapter 28 - Let It All Go
Epilogue

Chapter 11 - I Woke Up With Amnesia

16.3K 454 43
By QueenMimi96

I'd like to say I remembered what happened next. In fact, it would have been a blessing to know I hadn't just lost an entire 12 hours of my life I would never be able to get back or remember. But the next thing I knew, I woke up with the warm sunlight streaming down on me. I smiled despite myself, rolling over onto my side, cringing only slightly as a cue ball dug into my hip. Wait - what now?!

My dark brown eyes flew open, widening in surprise and shock as I took in my surroundings. The JuiceNet Cafe?! What was I doing here?! I glanced around only to find Emma, Rikki, and Cleo sleeping in chairs with Lewis cramped up, sleeping in a booth across from the four of us. Lifting myself up, I realized I was on the pool table - I had slept on the pool table!

"What am I doing here, guys?"I asked as everyone began to wake up.

I grimaced then, feeling a knot of dread and humiliation rise up inside of me, "What happened?"

"It's a long story." Rikki frowned, her voice tired.

After much persuading of the guys offering to walk me home, I managed to make it back on my own. Hurriedly, I changed out of my dirty clothes from the night before, careful to evade the open window of the abandoned apartment I was squatting in that looked out onto the city below. There were still jagged pieces of glass from where it had initially been broken. I made a mental note to myself to clean that up before I grabbed my bag in the corner and headed back out to meet up with everyone, first making a stop at the beach of course to use the free shower there.

"I never want to go through another night like that," I told the guys, shaking my head as I sipped on a smoothie at the JuiceNet Cafe.

"Oh, neither do we. Believe me," Lewis sighed tiredly.

"And the worst thing is not knowing exactly what I did," I admitted, moving a strand of dark brown hair out of my face.

"Well, then it's probably best you don't know." Rikki assured me, making a face.

I shrugged, blowing out a long sigh through my plump lips as I twirled my straw around in the smoothie. Maybe she was right. Maybe I really didn't need to know what transpired last night. My eyes flicked up then, instantly being met by the figure of Zane walking out of the cafe. When he noticed me sitting there, our gazes locked and the shot me a wink, grinning before disappearing through the beaded curtain of the exit. A cough erupted from my throat and I choked on the chunks of smoothie in my throat, eyes widening considerably.

On second thought...maybe I did need to know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 184 7
*A NEWER VERSION* A story in which a girl slowly discovers the secrets of herself and a mysterious island in the Gold Coast. Athena Parker once live...
3K 64 14
When Emma, Rikki and Bella are enemies with Cleo they make sure they screw up her life. Will anybody find out Cleo's secret? Will anybody find out ab...
168K 3.8K 94
Kai and Cole have feelings for each other that they don't quite know how to express it for fear of rejection. But hey love usually finds a way right...
787 38 15
This is the sequel of Just add Water: A Tail of True Love, where Emma, Rikki and Bella turn into Mermaids and Cleo offers to help them. Will all of t...