Trust me

By Sophiep1995

Phoebe is your average teenager. A lovely family and Wonderful friends . When a mysterious pale man starts st... More

Chapter 1- Creep
Chapter 2- Test time!
Chapter 3- Home
Chapter 4- Misunderstanding
Chapter 5- Oh Frank
Chapter 6- Ditch school
Chapter 7- Let me in
Chapter 8- Freak
Chapter 9- Kiss me
Chapter 10- You're hurting me
Chapter 11- Friends
Chapter 12- Secrets
Chapter 13- Reverse the effects
Chapter 14- Our hearts are as cold as ice
Chapter 15- You'll love it
Chapter 16- I'll kill you
Chapter 18- Join us
Chapter 19- He killed me
Chapter 20- Angel
Chapter 21- Silly vampire Frankie
Chapter 22- Guess who
Chapter 23- They need to pay
Chapter 24- Fight to the death
Chapter 25- We'll meet again

Chapter 17- Are you okay?

3K 127 25
By Sophiep1995

It's been a month now. A month since Frank left me on my own. Left me knowing that there was such things as vampires, maybe werewolves? I don't know what to believe now.

Frank was right about Gerard and his gang following him, well I think so anyway. They haven't bothered me and I haven't seen any of them.

Mum worried about me, I worried about me really. I didn't sleep well, I felt so weak and vulnerable. I don't know why though, he was an ass. He made me 'let him in' then treated me like shit! At the end of the day though, I missed him. I felt like I needed him so I could finally be released from this deep depression I'm in, so I can feel safe.

"Phoebe, have you taken your meds?" Mum whispered looking into my room. Looked next to me and the bottle of anti depressants. The tub was full.

"Yes" I whispered faintly staring at them. I didn't want to take them, I knew I should feel sad because it's natural. Loosing someone will make you sad and I should deal with it without the meds.

"Honey..."

"I'm fine" I told her turning my back to the door. I held and hugged my bed pillow tight. I didn't like it when she questioned me, when she worried and thought I was lying even if I was lying. If I told her the truth then she'd send me to an asylum. I really didn't want to go there.

"Okay honey, I'll be downstairs if you need me" She whispered before walking off. I signed and stared out of the window blankly. I wish that when I stood at the window, Frank would be standing outside smiling like he did before. I got of my bed slowly and walked to the window with a little bit of hope. I looked down and saw no one standing there. No one walking along the streets and no one doing that stupid grin he did. I needed to move on. I needed to get my life back and live it normally, no vampires aloud.

I was finally going back to school after my little kidnapping session. I wonder what everyone will think? No one told them about me being kidnapped by vampires because...They wouldn't believe me. I wouldn't believe me.

I grabbed my back and ran down, out the front door and towards school. I was going to get this day over with. I was going to feel normal and I was going to forget about the whole vampire thing. It was all just a bad dream. Maybe if I keep saying that then I'll believe it? I never really ran to school unless I was extremely late, I was scared this time.

I reached the gates and walked normally into school. I expected people to stare and i expected some gossip, I looked so pale and I looked like shit. I felt like shit. I held my bag close to me and kept my head down walking into school. I could feel tears fill my eyes and I daren't blink in case they fell down my face.

"Phoebe?" I heard a quiet voice whisper from behind me and a gentle hand grabbed my arm. I looked up slowly to see Harry standing there. I thought he was avoiding me? "Holy....Phoebe are you okay?" A tear fell down my face and I nodded, it was obvious I wasn't.

"Just need to get today over and done with" I whispered as he dropped my arm. "Sorry for hurting you" I mumbled walking, he just followed.

"No...I'm sorry for saying those things. Friends?" He smiled at me and I stopped walking facing him. He was only saying that cause he felt sorry for me.

"She doesn't need you. She has us" I heard a low voice from behind me, I turned slowly and my jaw dropped. Shit...They didn't follow Frank...All three of them are right in front of me. "Hello Phoebe" Gerard smiled and my heart skipped a beat. I'm. So. Dead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N: I WAS GONNA END THIS BOOK PEOPLE. WHY YOU DO THIS TO ME? I now wanna take it into the 20 pages region. heheheheheheh. Oh dear.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 10.3K 39
Gerard way and Frank Iero have always passed each other in the hallway but never spoke a word to one another. They are both alike in many ways. Both...
3.6K 139 34
Caroline was almost a normal girl. She had a few friends, but she spent most of her time locked away in her room. That is, until she meets gorgeous r...
711K 29.5K 35
Isabel meets a boy at University who she's instantly attracted to. But he seems to have other ideas...
59.3K 2.2K 22
Months after being kidnapped and helping her friends escape, Sophie is still in what she calls hell. Things have got worse and she's on the edge of g...