Boku No Hero Academia X Reade...

By Popthenbop

You have fallen in love with the many characters of Boku No Hero Academia. BNHA x Readers You belong to... More

Requests (CLOSED)
Izuku Midoriya | Hero
Neito Monoma | Detention
Shouto Todoroki | Delivery
Katsuki Bakugou | Prove It
Shouta Aizawa | Come Back
Fumikage Tokoyami | Secret Admirer
Yagi Toshinori | Timeline
Izuku Midoriya | Smiley Face
Tenya Iida | Prank
Yagi Toshinori | Secret
Denki Kaminari | 10 Kisses
Izuku Midoriya | Festival
Shouto Todoroki | Right To Choose
Katsuki Bakugou | Speeding
Fumikage Tokoyami | Saved
Izuku Midoriya | Panic
Dabi | Wish
Shouta Aizawa | Oblivious
Dabi | Worthy
Hitoshi Shinsou | A Thousand Apologies
Tomura Shigaraki | Stubborn
Yagi Toshinori | Sleep
Izuku Midoriya | Popsicle
Shouto Todoroki | Family
Izuku Midoriya | Switched
Mezou Shouji | Movie Night
Eijirou Kirishima | Jealousy
Katsuki Bakugou | Video Games
Mina Ashido | 10 Pickup Lines
Izuku Midoriya | Gang
Yagi Toshinori | Attention
Shouto Todoroki | Chocolate
Izuku Midoriya | Bonds
Eijirou Kirishima | Café
25 Facts About Me | 10K Special
Izuku Midoriya | Regret
Izuku Midoriya | Massage
Izuku Midoriya | Office LEMON
Izuku Midoriya | A Little Longer
Mashirao Ojiro | Sooner LEMON
Katsuki Bakugou | Prove It Pt.2 LEMON
Shouto Todoroki | Troublemaker
Katsuki Bakugou | Prove It Pt.3 [FINAL] LEMON
Tsuyu Asui | Tangled
Tenya Iida | Thief Catcher
Yagi Toshinori | Misunderstanding
Eijirou Kirishima | Road Trip
Katsuki Bakugou | Emotions
Katsuki Bakugou | Calm Down Bro
Denki Kaminari | Haunted House
Shouto Todoroki | Love Ballad
Yagi Toshinori | Markers
BNHA | Reasons You Should Love Him
Yagi Toshinori | Roses
Shouto Todoroki | Rain
Fumikage Tokoyami | Stay With Me
Hanta Sero | Cops And Robbers
Tenya Iida | Manga Collection
Shouto Todoroki | Forbidden Love
Shouto Todoroki | Wither
Izuku Midoriya | Cuddles And Hot Chocolate
Yagi Toshinori | Beautiful
Shouto Todoroki | Why Him?
Tamaki Amajiki | Open Up To Me
Neito Monoma | Trust
Neito Monoma | Nuisance
Ochako Uraraka | Mall
Hitoshi Shinsou | Frightened
Neito Monoma | For You
Katsuki Bakugou | Fault
Shouto Todoroki | I Only Love You
Tomura Shigaraki | First Encounter
Katsuki Bakugou | Stupid
Enji Todoroki | Drifted Apart
BNHA | Holiday Edition
Ochako Uraraka | Helpful
Dabi | Dango
Fumikage Tokoyami | It's Okay
Dabi | Love Is Dangerous

Toga Himiko | Acquainted With The Night

6.4K 62 7
By Popthenbop

Disclaimer: 
This oneshot goes a bit into the manga so don't read it if you don't want to get spoiled for the manga (it's not even that major but oh well at least I warned y'all, even though y'all should read the manga)

Poem: Acquainted With The Night
Written By: Robert Frost

I have been one acquainted with the night.
I have walked out in rain - and back in rain.
I have outwalked the furthest city light.

"Shigaraki, we're back," you announced stepping into the hideout. 

"I want to see Midoriya-kun!" whined Himiko who stood to your left. Her hands stained with blood of the woman who you've just interrogated. It was necessary for Himiko to change into her to deceive her husband, who was a bank clerk. 

Shigaraki was using quite a bit of the alliance's money for his little experiments. And just yesterday, he demanded that you and Himiko go get more money. Which he threatened that if you guys did, you can say goodbye to ever seeing day again.

It wasn't the first time you've been paired up with Himiko. In fact, ever since she joined the Villain Alliance, Shigaraki had decided to have her stick around you despite knowing you work best alone. She didn't like it either, claiming that she would like to work with him instead. 

She still doesn't like working with you even now. 

You have no idea where you've gone wrong but, clearly this Midoriya boy has gotten her attention. Maybe, he's the reason why she's like this. But, who is he? 

I have looked down the saddest city lane.
I have passed by the watchman on his beat
And dropped my eyes, unwilling to explain.

Gathering some research on him, you've decided to go meet him. Besides, a little introduction wouldn't hurt.

Standing at the front of U.A/Yuuei's campus, you entered unseen by the one guard standing in front of the gate. Infiltrating U.A was easy considering you can cast illusions to a person a time. Just your luck, there was only one guard. You would've thought the security was top-notch considering the Villain Alliance's attacks on the school. Unfortunately for you, Shigaraki put you on 'house-watch' stating that you'll interfere with their plans. 

Walking past a small forest, you heard grunting and the falling of trees. You stood there listening, before deciding to investigate it yourself. From your research, he tends to train a lot. 

'If I manage to get a bit of his blood, then give it Himiko as a gift, then maybe she'll listen and cooperate with me' you thought, walking towards the forest.

Standing behind a tree with wide base, you saw a boy with ruffled green hair. 

'Bingo' you thought to yourself, exposing yourself to the sunlight as you left your hiding spot. Midoriya has apparently noticed your presence and spun around with a frightened look on his face. 

"Who are you?" he asks. You smirked, walking closer to him. 

"Just a somebody" you replied, standing in front of him. 

"You're someone from the Villain Alliance!" he yells, running up to you to attack you. 

"Oh, you've done your research-" you got abruptly cut off as a white fabric looking scarf wrapped around you, trapping your arms to your body. 

"Midoriya, get out of there!" a voice yelled behind you. Turning around, you found out that Eraserhead was holding you still with his scarf.

You've should've known that there wouldn't be just one guard at its gates. Looking to your left, you spotted a security camera hidden in it's leaves. Not so clever of you.

"Why you!" you cursed as a purple fog began to surround you, making you drowsy. 

Just before you slipped into a sleep, you heard your name being shouted out.

"(F/N)!"

-----------------------

Your eyes, slowly opened, allowing you to vaguely see your surroundings. A panting breath could be heard. Was it yours? Where were you?

The place you were in was dark, and smelled like trash heaps. It wasn't until you sat down for you to realize that you were standing. How long have you been here?

Having your vision cleared up, you located where you were. It was the alleyway just a block down from the hideout. The sun went down long before you awoke.

"You're fucking heavy you know that?" a voice states, out of breath. Slowly turning your head towards the voice, you looked up.

"So you're so fucking dramatic you know that? Don't turn to your saviour that slowly. Your neck isn't broken" she states harshly before sliding down the wall to sit next to you.

"Why were you there?" you asked, your voice raspy.

"Why don't you tell me that huh (F/N)?" she says glaring at you.

"I did it because you were always talking about this Midoriya kid and I wanted to check out what was the big deal with him so went to U.A/Yuuei. Hoping that maybe if I get a bit of his blood and to give to you, you'd cooperate with me" you say, your eyes dropping down to cracked pavement beneath you realizing how stupid your idea was. 

I have stood still and stopped the sound of feet
When far away an interrupted cry
Came over houses from another street,

The air was silent between you two. Disbelief sprawled across Himiko's face. 

"How fucked up can you be?" she spat, blood still running down her face. Whether it was hers or someone else's you don't know. 

She gets up and begins to walk away. Without looking back, she says with confidence laced with disgust:

"You will never earn my acknowledgement. You've fallen too far low" 

But not to call me back or say good-bye;
And further still at an unearthly height,
One luminary clock against the sky

If there was one thing that you still had with you is your pride. You vowed to never see Himiko again nor the Villain Alliance. You have left a note about your resignation from the Alliance in the mail and walked away from the hideout with thoughts to never return.

Himiko will have to do all her missions partnerless. Sorry not sorry Himiko.

And it was like that for months. You've moved on. Joined the Yakuza to fill the void. Overhaul was nothing like Shigaraki. His views were that this world was full of people with the 'Hero Syndrome' as he liked to call it. Not centred around the despicable hero All Might

He wasn't as welcoming as Shigaraki (though neither showed any interest in you apart from your quirk.) Overhaul didn't think much of you other than another minion added to his artillery. 

Though today seemed odd. You were called to Overhaul's room, and with no reason to argue you went.

Overhaul stood outside of his room, which was the first thing you found out of place. He never waits outside to talk to you. Something is up.

"(L/N) you were apart of the Villain Alliance, correct?" he question, it was impossible to read his expression on what he was thinking because of the mask that covered 2/3 of his face.

"Correct" you responded, quick and simple. 

"Then so be it" he states. So be it? 

Opening the door, you spotted two people. One whom you didn't recognize and the other was someone whom you vowed to never see again. 

She stood there grinning widely with that maniac face of hers. But it all dropped when she saw you.

"What are you doing here traitor?" she inquired with venom in her voice.

"Shut it, I don't care about your past relationships. (L/N) I chose you to work with them as the Villain Alliance has agreed to join forces with the Yakuza to defeat these intruders" stated Overhaul, his blood-red eyes glaring down on you and Himiko.

"You, (L/N) (F/N), will be partners with these two members of the Villain Alliance" Overhaul orders before leaving in the room with Himiko.

Proclaimed the time was neither wrong nor right.
I have been one acquainted with the night. 

You didn't know why fate has done this to you. You've done everything you needed to do to get rid of your traces. You were supposedly to disappear. Never to be seen or heard of again. 

And it was as if destiny needed this to happen. 

Destiny wanted you to be acquainted with the night.

This chapter is dedicated for @Orelle-san who was the one who requested this chapter. I love Himiko as a person, she's amazing. I have just two more requests to go through! But before I open them again, I'm going to edit all of these chapters since they're cringey and trash. I keep procrastinating on this one shot book even though I try to convince myself to update. This chapter was just meh in my opinion. Also, I plan on finishing this book when it reaches 100 chapters. Might decide on doing another one shot book for another anime but I'll have to finish my other ones that I've left to rot and die thus far. Requests are CLOSED and have a good/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
163K 3.5K 18
[Male! BNHA/MHA Characters X Male! Reader Oneshots] Oneshots of your fave boys from the My Hero Academia/Boku No Hero Academia anime and manga with y...
27K 798 14
"𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘪'𝘥 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩." ╰┈ ➤ katsuki bakugo x fem!reader ☆彡 ╭┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⋆.ೃ࿔* ˗ˏˋ 𝐅𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐁�...
3.2M 66.8K 136
Here you can read countless variations or the exact same characters Kohei Horikoshi has created. Maybe you're curious to who your perfect MHA...