Anonymous (Grayson Dolan)

By dolansinwriting

In which a girl gets a message from an anonymous guy. Highest Rankings #5 Dolantwins #18 in YouTube More

Anonymous
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 1

7.8K 121 344
By dolansinwriting

----------
Peyton
----------

"Allison! Get off me!" I yelled at my seven year old sister who insisted I played dolls with her, while I played my video games.

"No! Mom said you have to play with me!" She got in my face and I pushed her off my bed.

"I don't care what mom said. I'm in the middle of a game, and I'm going to lose if you don't get out of my face."

"Peyton, I'm going into work, please watch your sister." My mom said as she stood in my doorway, and my sister immediately started fake crying so I would get in trouble.

"What did you do now?" My mom asked as she walked into my room to tend to my cry baby sister.

"I pushed her off my bed because she wouldn't get out of my face." I shrugged not caring to look at either of them as I was trying to beat this loser guy.

"Finish this game then play with your sister." My mom said sternly, then walked out of my room.

"Haha!" My sister taunted, "Play with me or I'm turning your games off." She walked over to my ps4 and hovered her thumb over the power button.

"Allison! Please, just let me finish this game." She crossed her arms because she knew she got her way as per usual.

"Why do you even play this gross stuff? You're not a boy." She sassed and sat next to me on my bed.

"Girls can play video games too, just like boys can play with Barbie dolls." I popped off.

"No they can't, my teacher even says." I saw the guy and before I could shoot him, he shot me first.

"Fuck!" I yelled, then walked to turn off the console until I saw I got a message from the guy.

'Nice game, dude. We should play again some time.' I was confused why he messaged me. I've seen him play plenty of times but he's never messaged me before.

'Well it's my goal to beat you, you're one of the best.' I typed back.

'Practice, my guy.'

'You're probably 30 and live in your mom's basement.'

'I'm 20....'

'And 30 year olds lie, and still live with their mom. G2g' I turned off my console and walked to my sister's room dreading every second I have to play with her.

Why does my mom have to leave anyways? It's a Saturday, I should be out having fun. Not like I exactly have friends to do stuff with, but that's besides the point.

"Okay, you get Ken, and I get Barbie." My sister said as we sat down on her carpeted floor.

I groaned but played with her anyways.

----------

"Allison, lunch." I yelled from the kitchen, then I heard her small footsteps run to the dining room table.

"What is it?" She asked excitedly.

"You're favorite. Mac and cheese and hotdogs." She gasped as I put the plate in front of her, and she started digging in.

"Can I get some juice?" She asked and I rolled my eyes.

"If you drink your milk first." I put the glass of milk in front of her and she took a drink.

I grabbed my plate and sat down next to her at the table, then pulled out my phone and scrolled through snapchat seeing all of the parties everyone posted.

"Peyton do you have a boyfriend?" My sister asked as her curious blue eyes looked up at me.

"No. Guys find me repulsive." I laughed but she looked at me confused.

"Maybe it's because of the hoodies and sweatpants." I glared at her and she smiled her toothless smile.

"You're lucky you're cute." She giggled and continued eating her food.

Grayson Dolan tweeted: I'm the champion. I'm the best. No one can kill me.

He was referring to the video game I was playing earlier, he's actually the one who got me into it.

I smiled and quickly typed away. 'You probably suck Grayson. I guarantee I'm better than you.'

'Peyton, don't you sass him like that. I will drive there just to kick your ass.' My ibf Molly responded

'Have fun. Then I can finally meet you 😊'

'You're probably right. That's why you should just move to Jersey so you can see me❤️❤️'

'Trust me, I want to.'

"You don't have friends, who are you texting?" My sister teased

"Bug off, Brat." I said as I stuck my tongue out at her.

"I finished my milk. Can I have juice now?" I groaned and set my phone face down, then stood up and grabbed a juice box from the fridge.

I decided to take one for myself, one because I'm a child, and two because I know she'll get mad.

"Thank you." She smiled at me as I slid the juice to her and she opened up the little straw and stuck it into the foil hole.

"You better finish your food." I said to her.

"Will you drive me somewhere?" She asked and I looked at her confused.

"You're seven. Where could you possibly want to go?" I asked her.

"Mom said you have to buy me a new doll today because I got all A's."

"Mom can buy it for you when she comes home." I said as I ate the rest of my food.

"She left money, jerk."

"How much?" I asked as I lifted one of my eyebrows.

"Fifty dollars. Just enough for pizza tonight, and my doll."

"Your doll does not cost $30." I said in disbelief.

"Yes it does. Mom said." I groaned and took my plate and rinsed it off in the sink. "You're really pretty Peyton. When I'm 19 will I be as pretty as you?"

"You're going to be much prettier than me." I walked up to her and held her cheeks. "And that's a fact." I kissed her forehead and grabbed her empty plate, rinsing that off as well.

"Can we please get my doll now?" She said as she got off the chair and threw away our empty juice boxes.

"Fine. Get your shoes on." I walked to the living room and grabbed the cash off the table, then grabbed a hoodie and put on my adidas.

I heard Allison come running down the steps her jacket hanging over her arm. "It's raining out." She said with a smile on her face.

"Well then if it's raining we have to get our favorite snacks for a day in." I said with a smirk, knowing she'd understand what I was hinting at.

"Popcorn and m&m's?" She asked as she put her jacket on, and zipped it up.

"Well of course." I grabbed the keys off the table next to the door, and unlocked the car from inside. "Whoever makes it to the car first gets to pick the first song we listen to."

"No! You always win!" She giggled and jumped a little. This girl loves the rain, and she always gets so excited when it rains.

"Hey, you've been getting faster, you might beat me this time." I smiled at her and then opened the front door, the smell of rain filled our noses.

"1! 2! 3! Go!" I yelled and Allison and I ran as fast as we could to the my car in the driveway.

I made sure Allison got to the car first, and then I got in. "I won! I won! I won!" She did a little victory dance in the backseat and I laughed at her horrible dance moves.

"Okay fine, we'll listen to your favorite song, but then I have control for the rest of the car ride." She smiled and I played the new Shawn Mendes song called Lost in Japan.

I drove to Walmart and we quickly walked from the parking lot to inside, then wiped our feet on the already wet rugs at the entrance.

"Okay, you better make a promise not to tell mom I let you have candy and popcorn before dinner." I said as I grabbed a small hand held cart and held her hand and we walked to the toy aisle.

"I want this one." Her little eyes lit up as she grabbed the average looking Barbie off the shelf.

"Okay. Now let's get the snacks." I walked down the candy aisle and grabbed a bag of peanut m&m's then went to the aisle with popcorn and grabbed a bag of pre-popped popcorn.

I walked to the check out lanes and went to self check out. "Grab a soda for both of us." I said to my sister and she marched to grab two sprites out of the little fridge.

"We don't tell mom." I said as I paid for everything with my card. I'll just keep the cash.

We walked back out to the car and I drove home. We got inside and Allison ran to the living room and turned on the tv.

I heard my phone ding and I checked my notifications.

'I'm coming over, are you home?' My best friend Dylan texted me.

'Yeah, Ally and I are gonna watch movies. The door's open as always.'

I locked my phone and grabbed the remote. "Was that Dylan?" Allison asked as she sat down on the couch.

"Yes. He is my only friend." I laughed

"Why isn't Dylan your boyfriend? You like him don't you?" I smiled at how simple her mind is.

"Dylan doesn't like me like that." I laughed

"Do you like him like him?" She asked a little smile on her face.

"Of course not, I like a boy I'll never meet." I said as I booped her nose.

I turned on Netflix and we turned on High School Musical because let's face it, it's a great movie.

Allison laid her head on my lap and we both watched the movie. "Hey ladies." Dylan said as he walked in the door.

"Hey babe." I kissed his cheek as he sat down and he grew excited when he looked at the tv.

"Troy Bolton is my future husband." Dylan said as he licked his lips.

"Keep it in your pants." I laughed and shushed him.

"Dylan do you like my sister?" Allison asked as she looked over at him.

Dylan and I looked at each other and laughed, "Can I say that?" He asked me and I shrugged to say why not. "Ally, I like boys."

"Oh, well do you like Grayson? Because Peyton loves Grayson and I want him to be her boyfriend."

"No, Grayson's ugly. I like Ethan." I rolled my eyes and hit him.

"Can we watch their videos?" She asked with a big smile on her face.

"Can we?" Dylan dramatically pleaded and batted his eyelashes.

"Well of course." I smiled

I hope you guys liked the first chapter! Vote and comment what you think so far❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590K 11.1K 37
"Sorry, you have the wrong number. I'm Rose." "Ugh, wtf. Forget that shit, I'll talk to you instead then, Rose :) x" "I don't know about this." "It'...
8.8K 409 29
𝐒𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐒π₯ 𝐭𝐑𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐫 π₯𝐒𝐟𝐞.
160K 2.6K 48
You and the twins had been best friends ever since high school, when they get bullied, you always stand up for them, you hate seeing them sad. Later...
310K 2.9K 65
*✧ο½₯゚:*α΄…α΄ΚŸα΄€Ι΄ α΄›α΄‘ΙͺΙ΄ ΙͺᴍᴀɒΙͺΙ΄α΄‡κœ±βœ§ο½₯゚: * β† πšœπšπšŠπš›πšπšŽπš - 3/29/19 β† πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πš•πšŽπšπšŽπš - 3/31/20*ೃ༄