[Boku No Hero Academia] x Rea...

By alienwisp

The title explains it, but this is just a collection of short stories with the BNHA characters :) Feel free t... More

{Request + Info Page}
[Izuku Midoriya x Reader] Animal Girl pt. 1
[Izuku Midoriya x Reader] Animal Girl pt. 2
[Eijirou Kirishima x Reader] Boop
[All Might x Reader] The Good Old Days
[Shouto Todoroki x Reader] The Truth
[Katsuki Bakugou x Reader] Happy Bakugou?
[Adult!Shouto Todoroki x Adult!Reader] Friends with Benefits
[Denki Kaminari x Reader] Country Music
[Hitoshi Shinsou x shy!Reader] Kitten Caretakers
[Eijirou Kirishima x Reader] Rants
[Izuku Midoriya x Quirkless!Reader] A Banquet for Heroes
[Tsuyu Asui x Reader] Fun at the Beach
[Hitoshi Shinsou x Reader] Songfic: Blow Your Mind/New Rules
[Izuku Midoriya x Quirkless!Reader] Hero pt. 1
[Shouta Aizawa x Reader] 6:59 pt. 1
[Kyoka Jirou x Reader] Songbirds and Lovebirds
[Izuku Midoriya x Reader] Hero pt. 2
{I'm Back O.o}
el oh el im actually back
[Denki Kaminari x Reader] Electric Feel

[Izuku Midoriya x Reader] Happy Tears

3.7K 96 66
By alienwisp

This was a request! I hope you enjoy it Ablake_x082

Your best friend, (best friend name), had finally convinced you to confess to your crush, Izuku Midoriya. You met him at the entrance exam and were immediately intrigued by him. Now, several months later, you were best friends and were about to see each other for the first time in a week. Your other friend, Ochako, had told you that he was involved in some sort of incident during his internship, but assured you he was fine.

So it was the first day back from the internships, and you were wandering through the halls, trying to find the broccoli haired boy, when you came across something you really did not want or need to see.

In an empty hall, you saw Ochako and Izuku.

"L-listen, we've been friends for a while now, and I really like you so I was wondering if maybe you would like to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Before they could see you, you silently ran off. You burst into 1-A, tears building up quickly in your eyes. Everyone went silent. No one in this class had ever seen you cry. You were always so optimistic and determined. This hurt them to see. If you were crying, it meant something really bad happened.

Your best friend immediately rushed over to you, swiftly ushering you out of the room and into the girls bathroom. As soon as you were in the private of the washroom, you began sobbing uncontrollably.

"What happened Y/n?" your friend asked worriedly, "What did he do?"

After a few seconds, you were able to suppress your cries to sniffles.

"H-he," you choked and suddenly a few flowers petals spat out of your mouth. (Best friend name) looked at you with wide eyes.

"Don't tell me..."

With your eyes as wide as saucers, you nodded slowly, "I saw him confessing to Uraraka."

"Oh sweetie!" your friend pulled into one of her infamous bear hugs, "I'm so sorry! You do know what those flowers mean, right?"

You nodded again, slowly pulling away from her embrace, "It's means I have the Hanahaki disease, right? And the only way to get rid of it is through surgery-"

You coughed up a few more petals, "And the surgery removes the feelings for the person, too."

You gazed at the tiled bathroom floor sadly, "I don't want my feelings to go away, (best friend name)."

"But Y/n-"

You interrupted her, "No. I'm not getting the surgery. I'm going to go home, (best friend name). Tell the teacher I'm sick."

You coughed up a few more petals as you sauntered out of the bathroom.

=========================================================

About a half hour earlier...

"Uraraka, I don't think I c-can do this!" panicked Midoriya.

"Relax, Deku!" assured the brunette, "You and Y/n are best friends! I'm sure she feels the same way about you!"

"I c-can't do this!" cried Izuku as he continued to worry.

Ochako grabbed his shoulders shaking him back and forth, "Snap out of it, Deku! If you are really so unsure, practice what you're going to say on me."

She huffed, removing her arms from his shoulders, crossing them in front of her.

"A-are you sure?"

Uraraka smiled kindly, "I'm sure. I mean, you don't want to make a fool of yourself, right? So practice makes perfect!"

He nodded contemplatively before saying, "L-listen, we've been friends for a while now, and I really like you so I was wondering if maybe you would like to be my girlfriend?"

Ochako smiled, "Perfect! I'm sure she won't be able to say no!"

Midoriya have the brunette a halfhearted smile before walking with her to their homeroom class. When they arrived, however, they found (Best Friend Name) escorting you out of the classroom, with tears in your eyes.

That threw both Ochako and Izuku for quite a loop. They both knew just how cheerful you usually were, so what could have made you cry?

The pair entered the classroom, confusion plastered all over their faces.

"W-what happened?" asked the green haired boy worriedly.

"We don't know, ribbit," answered Tsu, "She just came in crying, ribbit."

He looked at the floor sombrely, 'What could have happened?' 

=========================================================  

It's been several days since you were last seen by anybody in 1-A. No one had heard from you except (Best friend name). The class kept asking her what happened, but everytime she'd refuse to answer, looking sorrowful. Until one day...

"Seriously, (Best friend name), what happened to Y/N?" asked Midoriya.

This was the first time Izuku had asked (Best friend name) what happened. He had noticed the girl was avoided him. (Best friend name) was in fact avoiding Midoriya because she was quite angry at him, although she knew she couldn't really blame him.

Although, when he asked what was wrong, it pushed the wrong button.

"IT'S YOUR FAULT!" she screamed as she stood up, slamming her hands on her desk, drawing the attention of the rest of class.

Taken aback, Izuku spoke, "W-wha-?"

"IT'S YOUR FAULT SHE'S DYING!"

"WHAT!" shrieked Uraraka.

(Best friend name) looked down at her desk, her bangs casting a shadow over her eyes.

She spoke, a little quieter, but her voice still filled with frustration, "She was going to confess to you, Midoriya, but then she saw you confessing to Uraraka."

"WhAT?!" screamed both Ochako and Izuku in confusion.

"And now," continued (Best Friend Name), ignoring their outburst, "she has Hanahaki disease, but she refuses to get surgery because she doesn't want to remove her feelings for you, even if they kill her."

"B-but, I never confessed to Uraraka!" countered the green haired boy.

"Oh no," began Ochako, "When you were practising what you were going to say on me, she must have heard you!"

Izuku slammed his face onto his desk and (Best friend name)'s eyes softened slightly, "You need to tell her that, Midoriya. And fast."

Izuku's eyes met your best friends, before gaining a look of determination and he hurried out of the classroom. Thankfully, it was the end of the school day.

=========================================================  

He knocked frantically on your door, and finally get a response after a minute or so.

"You're not (Best Friend Name)," you said weakily, although with a hint of annoyance.

"I know that and I wanted to apologise a million times over, Y/n, because I really like you, not Ochako. Uraraka and I are just friends and she was helping me practice what I was going to say to you because I was freaking out and worried you'd reject me and I was being such a chicken because I didn't want to risk our friendship, but I do really like you, like in a romantic way and I-"

You cut off his rambling with a kiss. Although shocked at first, the broccoli boy kissed back. You pulled away, tears pricking at the corner of your eyes. Midoriya's face went completely red as he realised he just kissed a girl, but his flustered expression quickly faded as he saw your tears. As he was about to start panicking, you pulled him into a tight embrace.

"Don't worry. These are happy tears."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 1.7K 59
^what the tittle says. this is a female reader only srry dudes
102K 1.2K 11
|| request status : closed!! || here are some bnha one shots, including ships and reader inserts :) hope u enjoy! DISCLAIMER: I do not own the charac...
263K 6K 18
a bunch of male reader one-shots with your favorite anime characters because these are so hard to find. - lowercase intended. - requests currently cl...
67.8K 984 27
This book is about Boku No Hero Academia x Fem! Reader oneshots. There will be girlxgirl and boyxgirl oneshots. I am also including class 1-B and som...