Short Collection Of Famous Ur...

By ScEnEYoOoO

A short collection of famous (and not so famous) Urban legends. A little insight about some of them and my ow... More

Bloody Mary
La Llorona
Sarah Jane
The Clown Statue
Toxic Bling
The Fatal Hair Do
Smiley
The Body In The Bed
Candy Man
Carmen Winstead
The Smith Sisters
Some of The Stupidest Urban Legends (In My Opinion)
Legends that have SOME Truth in them
~*EXTRA*~
Author's NOTE

Author's note

7.8K 23 2
By ScEnEYoOoO

Hi there! 

So i decided to make a short collection of scary urban legends and doing my own takes on them. I put commentary in front of each one, giving my thoughts on it and the tale it has behind. For most stories I don't stick with the exact plot of the legends I find, but I do a little twist. 

I really hope you guys enjoy! Have fun and don't piss your pants!!!!!!!!  

Like you would or anything...haha

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

590 145 30
"I saw you and you were just standing there. I started walking towards you and you-just-just stood there." Stuttered Stiles. "I tapped on your should...
3K 157 46
Check out pt.2 it's better, I swear. **Absolutely none of these stories are mine. If any of these are your works and you wish for them to be taken do...
78 0 53
Between 2004 and 2008 I wrote a series of "Tips for Writers" for Nocturnal Ooze magazine vaguely about what would happen in real life if you did the...
133K 4.4K 100
This is a collection of Horror stories so turn the lights off, grab a flashlight, and be ready to get scared. * I do not own any of these stories * *...