Blinded || Larry

By larryshaft

[Complete] "The only thing keeping you alive.. is that blindfold wrapped around your eyes." Louis agrees to h... More

Prologue:
One:
Two:
Three:
Four:
Five:
Six:
Seven:
Eight:
Nine:
Ten:
Eleven:
Twelve:
Thirteen:
Fourteen:
Fifteen:
Seventeen:
Eighteen:
Nineteen:
Twenty:
Twenty-One:
Twenty-Two:
Twenty-Three:
Twenty-Four:
Twenty-Five:
Twenty-Six:
Twenty-Seven:
Twenty-Eight:
Twenty-Nine:
Thirty:
Thirty-One:
Epilogue:
Message From Author:

Sixteen:

20.9K 1K 77
By larryshaft

"I hope you're kidding." Harry shook his head.

"I wish I were."

Harry started pacing back and fourth. "So they're coming back.. tonight. Is that what you're telling me?"

"Yes.."

"Goddamnit." Harry breathed in deeply. "It's okay.. it's okay. I'm gonna find the safe and be back at the hideout tonight. Everything will be okay."

Louis stayed quiet, listening to him mumble to himself.

Harry turned his attention to Louis, grabbing him by the shirt.

"You need to tell me every single thing you know about this safe." Harry demanded, clawing at his black t-shirt. "We don't have time for games anymore, Louis."

"I-I told you. I don't know anything." Louis shook his head.

"Hasn't your father ever said anything about it to you!"

"No!"

"So you're telling me that you lived here for 20 years and they never gave you any information about it! They never mentioned it once!" Harry shouted.

Louis continued shaking his head. "I-I swear, I don't know know where it is!

"Goddamnit!" Harry let go of his shirt. "This is so fucked. I wish I never took this stupid job."

Louis muttered under his breath. "So do I.."

Harry poked his chest. "You watch your mouth. You're lucky it wasn't one of my friends here instead or you would be dead already."

Louis gulped at his comment.

The room went silent for a few moments.

"Get up." Harry poked him. "We're going to search every inch of this house."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865 30 13
"I am but a shell without you to fill my hollow soul with life, my lungs with oxygen, my heart with undying love and my world with vibrant color." W...
30.5K 963 17
Harry has a personality disorder that causes him to lose control of his own mind sometimes. His best friend is over it and doesn't want to be around...
1K 49 12
The last thing Harry expects after a normal night spent with his longtime boyfriend Louis Tomlinson is to be kidnapped, but that is exactly what happ...
70.9K 3.1K 11
"I'm the one walking you down the aisle, giving you up to him and yet you're wondering that I'm not letting you go." Louis shook his head. "Harry, yo...