TF2 X Reader OneShots (ReDux)

By SilverDreemurr

For some reason, my first book disappeared off the face of the internet. I swear, I didn't delete it, and I'm... More

We Apologize
Christian Brutal Medic X Reader
Gang Member! Sniper x Child! Reader
Heavy x (Scared!Victimized!) Reader
Helmet Party(Cross-faction)
(Red!)Engineer X (Red!)Reader(part one!)
Booty Shorts(Heavy Medicine)
The Empty Box
Star Wars; The Fort Awakens(headcanons)
Demo x Reader
Pauling in Wonderland(preface)
Tavish DeGroot and the Demo Main's Pipe
CBS x (Abused!)Reader
Headcanon - Their names
Snippy(Cross-faction)
AURORA BOREALIS?!
Medic x (Sick!)Reader
Scout X Reader
ignore this
(Jealous!)Spy X Reader
Soldier x Reader
Sniper X Reader
Gay. Uh, Geisha. Wait, Gaysha!
Headcanon - Their Names(Freak Edition)
Spy x Reader(short fic!)
Pauling In Wonderland (Part One)
Pauling In Wonderland (Part Two)
(Red!)Engineer X (Red!)Reader (Part 3:FINALE)
CBS X Reader X ??? X CBM (short and shitty)
Blu Soldier X (Citizen!)Reader X Red Demoman
Family Bonds
(Teenage!)Spy X (Teenage!Abused!) Reader
uh
(Blu!)Pyro X (Red!Pyro!)Reader
TentaSpy X (Monster Hunter!)Sniper
(Yandere!)Christian Pure Spy X Reader (Part one{possibly})
Spy x (Kitten!)Reader
Sniper X Reader
Medic X Reader
Engineer X Reader
Cover Contest
Cover Contest Winner
(Yandere!)Christian Pure Spy x Reader {Part Two}
Requests?
alright gamers
yo guys
Spy x Demo
Here we go
To anyone hoping for an update
This Is The End

(Red!)Engineer X (Red!)Reader(part two!)

1.5K 25 89
By SilverDreemurr

Engie's P.O.V.

(Y/N) is so cool. She can do sick roasts, and always gets Scout off my back when he spams the ask for a dispenser. She's really nice, and she's so smart.

After battle one day, I catch up with her.

"Hey, Darlin'!" She turns and smiles at me.

"Yeah, Engie?" I look down shyly and shuffle my feet.

"Uhm, so, Ah looked at some of the equipment, and it seems like it might break down, which would result in a ceasefire week, so maybe you'd want to hang out with me during the ceasefire week?" She giggles.

"How are you so certain the equipment will be broken?" I smile up at her.

"Oh, it'll be broken. Trust me. So, yes?" She nods.

"Sure. Will we be going to town?" I hop on the balls of my feet excitedly.

"Yup! I bought some movie tickets." She raises an eyebrow at me.

"It almost seems like this breakdown is planned." I shrug.

"Maybe, maybe not." She pats my helmet.

"Okay, Engie. Next week, what day?"

"Tuesday. At four, so we can watch the movie and then grab a bite to eat after. It's a bit chilly outside, so you might wanna dress for that." She nods and smiles warmly.

"Okay, then. See you alone, at four, on Tuesday." I rub the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Well, actually, at two, so we can actually get to town in time for the movie. Is that okay?" She nods.

"That's fine. I have less time to get ready, but that's okay." I nod.

"Okay. See you then." She walks away. Once she's in the next room, I fist pump.

"YES! AH DID IT!" I dance a bit in celebration, then run to my workshop to continue working on the gift I made for her.

*Later~*

I packed my gift in a box and put it in the back of my truck before I went around to the front to pick up (Y/N).

She looked so pretty and warm.

(p much what you look like. the names aren't there, so credit to Gasara for the character creator used here.)

She smiled as I approached. I stopped the truck and opened the door for her. She climbs in, then closes the door behind her.

"Is this okay? I'll probably change later, though." I nod.

"You look great, Darlin'. Now, off to town." I shift the tuck into gear and drive away from the base. I watch it get smaller in the rearview until we get onto the highway. Then I pay attention to the road. Crazy drivers...

*After the drive*

We pull up to the theatre. I park the truck, stopping it and getting out, racing over to (Y/N)'s side to open her door for her. She steps out and giggles.

"I can open my own door."

"What kind of gentleman would I be if I didn't open my gal's door for her?" She smiles and a hint of a blush decorates her cheeks.

"Thank you." We walk inside together. I hand the tickets to the teenager manning the authentication stand.

"enjoy your fiilm." I smile and tip my hat to him.

"Much obliged. What's got ya down, boy?" He, uh, she? Oh whatever, they sigh.

"ii don't thiink ii 2hould 2piill my 2ecret2 two a random 2tranger, 2iir." I nod.

"Ah understand. Just tryna be friendly and help one of our future leaders out." I start walking to the room our film is being played in.

"...future leader?" I stop, turn around, and chuckle.

"Yup. You look like a sure candidate for the Presidency, Ah bet. The next generation is the future, after all. We all die someday. Ah'm just doing what Ah can to help all y'all along." They smile.

"thank you." I nod and tip my hat again, then turn back around and continue making my way to the theatre. (Y/N) grabs my hand and walks with me.

"That was epic, what you did for that kid."

"Hey. Don't call them a kid. They're mighty important. That one just might get the human race to Jupiter or something in the future. Based on how depressed they were, or maybe they were just in a mood, but they probably have a darn high IQ. Technology changes all the time. Ah mean, look at all the victims of school shootings standing up for themselves because the government will do nothing but keep taking gun money and making the country less safe. Ah'm personally against that business, and probably one of the only ones that actually take action against it. The majority of people who are against it don't act against it, which gives the NRA the lead in political matters. And Ah should probably stop rambling, shouldn't Ah?" She nods and chuckles.

"I don't think I've seen you more passionate about anything else other than science, Engie." I shrug.

"It's a practical problem. That's what I like." She laughs. Then I notice we totally missed our theatre.

"Darn!" I speed walk to the right one and go in.

"A horror movie?" I grin.

"What, you chicken?" She shakes her head.

"No, no, just not what I was expecting for a first date." She follows me to our seats. I put the arm in between us up. She sends me a questioning look.

"Just in case you get scared." She laughs. Oh lord, I love her laugh.

Now, this works out just fine. If she's scared, she cuddles up to me, and if I'm scared, because of my stature, the first place my face goes is her chest. It's a win-win.

The movie started after a few minutes. It was called Truth or Dare, so I didn't think it would be that bad.

*exactly twenty-three minutes later*

Oh, it's so bad. I'm resisting the urge to flee into her arms. But somehow, (Y/N) seems completely fine. A particularly nasty scare happens, and I yelp and keen to my desires, which are slamming my face into her chest and distracting myself from the movie. I hug her tightly, and she puts an arm around me.

"What, you chicken?" I nod. She giggles quietly and holds onto me for the rest of the movie.

*after the movie*

I moseyed on out of the theatre with (Y/N). She was silently dying of laughter. The teen from earlier came up to us with a soft smile.

"how wa2 the moviie?" I shrugged.

"It was alright, Ah guess. Didn't really pay attention."

"He was too scared." I hit her arm lightly. She laughs.

"well, have a niice day, 2iir. ii hope thii2 goe2 well." I tip my hat to them and leave with (Y/N).

"So, where are we going for dinner?"

"Well, I know a diner around here that's real cosy. There's also a nice ice cream parlour, if you wanna go for dessert after dinner." She nods and smiles.

"Sounds good." I open her door for her, and she gets in. I race around to the other side, get in, buckle up, and start the car. She buckles up, and I pull out of my spot and start driving to the diner.

*A few minutes later*

A guy comes up to our table.

"Hey, my name is Chad. I'll be taking care of you today." I made a fist under the table. This guy was a total douchebag.

"Anything to drink for you, honey?" He winked at me. Oh, a douchebag that's into me. At least he isn't pulling the moves on my girl, otherwise, he'd be dead. Time to crush his hopes and dreams.

"Ah'll have some Blu Streak. What do you want, honeybee?" I take her hand and hold it on the table.

"I'll just have a Coke, thanks." He nods and sends me a smile. Then he walks away, swaying his hips slightly.

"Is he seriously trying to flirt with you?" I chuckle and smile at (Y/N).

"Don't worry, Ah don't like douchebags. And even if Ah did, Ah've only got eyes for you right now, Darlin'." She blushes and smiles. Chad comes back with a bottle of Blu Streak, but no Coke.

"Hey, where's the Coke?" He sets down the bottle and gives me a confused look.

"Huh? What Coke? You didn't order one."

"She ordered the Coke." I point at (Y/N). He turns and looks at her, then back to me.

"There's nobody there, though." I growl.

"Chad, I am not into you. Now get her her Coke, or Ah'm gonna have to speak to your manager." He quickly walks away. I chuckle.

"That's what you get." I tip my hat in his direction.

"Engie, you didn't have to do that." I shrug.

"Ah wanted him off my back. Besides, Ah'm probably gonna complain to the manager anyway. He's gonna do something to your food, Ah'm sure of it." She smiles.

"Speaking of, let's look at the menu." I already know what I'm getting. She looks through, humming quietly. Chad comes back and puts a glass of brown soda on the table.

"Is Pepsi okay?" She nods. He walks off again. She takes a sip of her drink and recoils in shock.

"What's wrong?" She starts giggling.

"It's rootbeer. I mean, I don't mind, but it's really funny." I cross my arms.

"Ah'm definitely speaking to the manager." She shakes her head.

"After, okay? Let douchebags douche and watch them be crushed after they're bathed in the afterglow." I nod and chuckle.

"That's what they get." Chad comes back up.

"Okay, what are you two having?" I grin.

"Ah'll have my usual. Just tell the cook that it's Dell askin'." He nods.

"And what's the thot having?" (Y/N) heats up with anger.

"Your head on a platter, たわごとの顔!" (Pronounced 'tawagoto no kao', means shitface in Japanese.)

I grab her hand again and rub circles on the back of her hand.

"What're you havin', sweet pea?" She sighs.

"The Alfredo." I nod.

"My wife here will have the alfredo." He nods and goes back into the kitchen. I look at (Y/N) to find she's blushing madly.

"W-Wife?" I shrug.

"One thing that's sure to drive a gay douchebag away who's into you is mention of a wife. Not that, uh, all gays are douchebags, just this one in particular is. Ah like the Medic, after all! He's really cool, and Ah don't mind that he's seeing the Heavy, not one bit." She rolls her eyes.

"I know that all gays aren't douchebags. And I know you're fine with the Medic. You're trying way too hard to be progressive, aren't you?" I groan.

"i just want you to like me..." She quirks an eyebrow at me.

"What did you say?"

"N-NUTHIN'! Ah didn't say anythin', Darlin'." I smile at her. Chad comes up with two plates.

"Here you go. By the way, Dell is a nice name." He sets mine down in front of me, then sets hers down.

"Also, did you know that half of marriages end in divorce. Just thought I should mention that." He walks away with a bit of anger in his step. I look at her plate.

"Okay, what'd he do to it?" I pull it over to me and take a taste.

"Strange aftertaste...He was trying to drug you!" I get up and walk over to the hostess.

"Oh, hiya Dell!" I smile.

"Hey. You have a waiter named Chad, right?" She nods.

"He tried to drug my date." Her jaw drops.

"WHAT?! Oh my god, I'm so sorry Dell!" She turns and runs into the kitchen, yelling something at Chad most likely. I sit back down with (Y/N).

"You'll get a proper plate soon." She nods.

"Thank you, eh, Dell." I nod.

"It's no problem, honeybee." She smiles.

"Dell is a nice name." I smile back.

"Why, thank you kindly." The hostess comes back with another plate of alfredo.

"I'm so sorry, ma'am! Here's another plate. Has Chad done anything else?" I nod.

"He flirted with me, and he brought my drink but didn't bring hers, and when he came back he didn't bring what she asked for." She nods.

"Okay, all this is on the house. He's done this a lot. He's getting fired. Thank you for helping, he was getting on all our nerves." I nod and chuckle.

"Of course, Bea." She smiles and walks away quickly with the drugged plate. Then we start eating.

*afterwards*

"Thank you again, Bea!" She smiles.

"Oh, it's no problem!" We walk out.

"Okay, the ice cream parlour is just over there. We can walk to it." She nods and skips beside me happily. I chuckle and lead her over to Codn't Find Better Offishial Ice Cream.

Once we get inside, I walk up to the counter and give the young girl there a smile.

"Hey, Sibeta!" She perks up and smiles.

")(ello! W)(at can I get you today, Dell? A c)(ocolate cone, per usual?" I nod, then turn to look at (Y/N).

"Hey Darlin', what'll you have?" She considers this for a second.

"Can I have vanilla?" Sib nods.

"Coming rig)(t up! W)(at's your name, koi one?" (Y/N) giggles.

"(Y/N). So you're big on fish puns?" Sib grins.

"I LOV---E FIS)( PUNS! T)(ey're so clever and )(ard to recognize most of t)(e time." (Y/N) nods and giggles.

Sib gives us our ice cream and giggles.

"T)(at'll be four sand dollars, please!" I hand Sib my card. She swipes it quickly and smiles, handing it back to me.

"Please come again!" I nod, and (Y/N) and I leave.

"She's nice. How do you know everybody in town so well?" I shrug.

"Ah guess Ah come here too often..." I start eating as we walk back to my truck.

"The small town vibe suits you." I tip my hat to her.

"Thank you kindly." We get to the truck, then I get an idea. I have some blankets in the back, so this'll work out nicely.

"Hey (Y/N), wanna go stargazing?" She smiles and nods excitedly. I laugh.

"Okay, finish up and we'll go get snacks." She eats up quickly, then cleans off her face and hops in the passenger's side of my truck, bouncing excitedly. I get in with her and drive off to a dollar store.

*a few hours later...*

I was setting out the blankets on the bed of my truck while (Y/N) looked for calming music on her phone.

"Okay, the bed is ready." I grab the snacks from the back and set them on the bed. Luckily, we grabbed a good spot before the crowds of young lovers got here. We could see the whole sky for miles. It was amazing.

"Hey, Dell! Look! The sun is finishing setting!" I look over at the remnants of the sunset. It really is pretty. She climbs up onto the bed of my truck and shows me the song she chose.

"Is this good?" I nod. I always found that type of music relaxing. I lay down next to her, being careful not to lay on her gift, which I hid under the blankets.

After a few minutes, the stars finally come out, and (Y/N) starts the music.

(this shit is amazing to fall asleep to.)

I look over the Milky Way and smile. It's just like back home, only a bit duller because of the light pollution.

I look over at (Y/N) and see her smile, and the stars in her eyes. I would pay anything to look at those eyes just as they are now until the end of my days, and her smile was so bright it would outshine any star.

Now's the time.

"Hey, (Y/N)..." She turns over to look at me.

"Yeah?" I blush, and hope that the darkness hides it.

"Ah, uhm...Ah like you. As, y'know, more than friends. Ah've felt this way for a long time, and Ah just wanna know if you feel the same." She grins.

"I feel the same." I grin back.

"Oh thank god!" She giggles. I look back up at the stars. Then they're blocked out by something that's just as beautiful. I blush a bit harder.

"Hi there." She smiles.

"Hi there, yourself." She leans in, and...

(HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA CLIFFHANGER!)

(nah fam, I ain't that brutal. just changing the P.O.V., it's cool homie.)

Your P.O.V.

"Hi there." I smile at him.

"Hi there, yourself." I lean in, and our lips meet in a sweet embrace. It was quick, but the emotion was there. He pulls me back down, and we kiss again. It's much longer this time, and there's a hint of desperation in there. I pull back from the kiss and smile.

"So are we a thing now?" He blushes harder at my question. He's so cute when he's flustered.

"Ah guess so..." I roll off him and cuddle up to him. He wraps an arm around me, and we continue looking at the stars in the sky.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 11.3K 58
Another collection of stories for all your mercenary needs. :D I will do fluff, smut, maybe an x child! Reader or whatever you can get your mind int...
4.9K 160 59
My first fanfiction I hope you guys enjoy it People ask you... _______ ____________ _________________ Are you really a.. human..? So Y/n is having a...
349K 10K 49
Hello darlings! I'm back with another book, full of new stories to be told; Starring your favorite mercenaries, and you!
8.1K 275 15
This job was starting to wear on you, being a Pyro you loved it so much, but when you forgot your medications, this job.. got insane very quickly and...