Why Me? [Zayn Malik]

By one_of_a_kind45

What did I do to you to cause me so much pain? It's gets better I promise!! More

Chapter One
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 2

117 3 0
By one_of_a_kind45

-Jasmine pov-

I was walking to school as usual. The occasional name callings while walking a few things thrown at me but I didn't care.

Was is really that bad that you get used to it? My self-conscious reminded me that everyday on my way to school. I finally saw the school from a distance. I was humming along to a random song on my iPod on my way to school.

For once I thought I was going to get to school in one piece.

Boy was I wrong.

It had been raining lately and there were many puddles of dirty water around. I was really close to the school but right before I was so close to making it in one piece Zayn decided to push me into one of the puddles. I looked at my iPod and was glad that it had not gotten wet. I quickly got up and tried cleaning myself off. I quickly glanced at him while I walked at him and saw him with a confused expression.

I usually bring extra clothes with me so I made my way to the restroom and changed quickly before the bell rung.

I know it seems weird that I bring extra clothes with me to school, but I do because the my clothes usually end up filled with food that people throw at me or from being pushed into dirty water. I was pretty used to everything that has been happening to me since I got to high school. But then things started to change. Like after school I would feel as if I were being followed so I would walk a lot faster and asked my neighbor if I could pretend that her house was mine just to be safe and my neighbor being the nice kind lady she was let me. I thanked her about a million times. She even gave me a spare key. I always went to her house every day after school just to be safe. It was as if she were my grandmother.

Anyway, today things changed for me.

While I walked home after a long dreaded day from school Zayn chose to walk next to me, well more like I walked faster to get away from him but he would walk even faster. We were walking nearing my house so instead I made a left turn instead of heading straight. Zayn noticed. Wait what! Does he know where I live?

"Where are you going?" he asked.

"H-h-home why?" I asked stuttering.

"Oh you live around here?" he was trying to make small talk but I stayed quiet.

Which ended it with me getting a slap to the face from Zayn? What the hell did he just slap me. I was used to getting things thrown at me, being pushed down, and called names but I had never been slapped by anyone. Not even my parents.

"What the hell was that for?"

"You didn't answer me." he simply said. I lost it.

"What the hell you think it's okay for you to slap me well it's not. I have never been slapped! Ever!" I yelled and did something I thought I would never do.

I punched him as hard as I could.

-------

Here is the next chapter. Hope you like please read and vote and comment what you think. Sorry short chapter. I honestly don't know where to go with this story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 266 22
"He murdered my heart inorder to live in it, and stay there forever. He's living inside my thoughts,I can feel him in my veins, I can feel him in ev...
18.2K 458 29
Everything's broken. How can he fix this? •will not be editing. it is what it is ;)•
1.7K 87 25
Harry once asked me what was the most painful thing I've endured in my life, I couldn't answer to him back then but, hearing his desperate plead for...
1.6K 85 17
"Hey we're gonna get through whatever this is, together" I assure him with a smile on my face. He looks up at me, a tear escaping his eye, he smiles...