Finn Wolfhard x Reader [au] |...

By sashafan

You're in the Netflix hit TV show 'Stranger Things', on set you meet Finn Wolfhard, your co-star. You kinda d... More

Introduction
BTS
Shooting Season 2
Season 2 BTS
Realization
The Truth
Party
Press & talk shows
The media
Finns birthday & Golden Globes
Golden Globes After Party
Day Off
Pics & Love
Valentines Day
Depressed
So It Begins
You're The Only One
Fortnite
Messages
Filler
The truth
Back to Stranger Things S3
Getting Ready for Season 3
Table Discussions
gay uwu
HUGE GAY UWU
Tension
Confusion
Build Up
In The City We Sinning
Aftermath
Sadie and Finn
Finn
Sadie
Because Of Me
Just Friends
The Lucky Guy
A Proper Goodbye
Under The Category Friends
Age Of Consent
Who You Love
Pale White Moonlight
Something Special
Fuck It

Ireland

16.6K 318 1.4K
By sashafan

LISTEN TO THIS SONG WHILE READING!

Some time had passed and me and Finn were just lightly texting each other.

We were just friends.
Man, im a really forgiving person. But Finn had this charm to him as well. I couldn't resist. He just made me happy and maybe we're better off as friends.

**

INSTAGRAM:
New post from @finnwolfhardofficial

I clicked on it

... Was this dude in Ireland? Like IRELAND? IRELAND IN EUROPE?? Ireland that didn't take that long to fly to?

chat:

wait, why TF didn't u tell me that u were in freaking IRELAND?!

I didn't think I needed to tell you?? But yeah I am, it's for my new movie. Why are you-- OHHH! That's right! Ireland is in Europe.

DUHHH!!! Fiiiinn!!!! Omgggf you should've told meeeee!

meet me.

what?

meet me in Ireland, it's not that long to fly and I haven't seen u in forever

hah, what?

yeah, you should come!

ehmm, thats so random- OMF this fits so good' my WINTER break just started, i ACTUSLLY have time! tf

see?! fate brings us together aha!

**

SOO, i was apparently going to ireland. Hmph. I mean, I don't have anything else to do in my break SOO why not??

I bought my ticket to Dublin and I couldn't wait to meet Finn. I packed my bags for a week and I was good to go.

**

I arrive at the airport and I see Finn. He looks at me with his head held high and he gives me this smirk. I instantly smirk back. I run towards him and give him a hug. We immediately start talking about how it's like here etc.

We arrive at the hotel and Finn shows me his room.

"Wait, where TF am I supposed to sleep?" I ask.

Finn looks around. "Uhm- right here!" He looks over at the bed behind him.

I furrow my brows. "Isn't this where you're sleeping?"

Finn looks at me straight in the eyes and the corner of his mouth goes a little up, almost as a smirk. "It's a double bed."

I open my mouth and let out a hard breath. I raise both my eyebrows. "Eeeeh mm, okay, that should be--- interesting."

I look around the room. I see a PS4, an L shaped black couch, big windows with curtains, one of those wooden desks that for some reason every hotel has.

"OH! You won't believe what I've done!" Finn screams with excitement. I snap back and turn to Finn with my eyebrows raised. "What?"

Finn goes to the couch and sits down. I follow after, he gets out his phone. "Well for this role I had to learn to ride a horse." Finn says, I look at him in the eyes and I open my mouth. "You're kidding." He looks at me and shakes his head. "Nope, look at this." He shows a picture of him riding a horse with a helmet on. Damn he looked so dumb. He then showed a video of him riding it.

I couldn't help it, I burst out laughing. Finn looks at me with furrowed brows and a smile. "Wha-at?" I kept laughing.
"It's just the way you bounce ahah ha! You bounce like crazy it looks SO dumb plus with that helmet OOOOF hsahhahahHAHHAHAHA" I say whilst laughing. I can see that Finn looks down with a smile on his face, he lets out a giggle.

**

It's 11 pm and we're playing fortnite. I'm lowkey exhausted after screaming at Finn to build walls, to bandage up, to look behind him and when he gets shot at. Omg I must be the most annoying person in the world. The thing is that he was wearing a black turtleneck (yum) with Harry Potter glasses and I could see some of the curls in his hair were laying on the top of his forehead.

It was so fun to see Finn stressing, and whenever he was in a battle he would make this sound. Where he would take a deep breath in through his teeth, it reminded it of me. I always do that.

"Omg look at all that loot!" Finn says.

"Finn, finn FINN! You're in the open! Build or get cover!" I scream.

"Geese, relax, I'm fine. No ones here."
GUNSHOTS!

"SHIT SHIT SHIT!" Screams Finn while he's molesting the controller.

"I- TOLD YOU!" I say proudly but also stressed cus were getting shot at.

*Finn switches weapons like girls changes clothes* "Alright watch this, I'm gonna poop on this kids face!" Finn says whilst he's making that stressed sound.

I pay close attention.

Finns behind this shed and the person is on the other side. They both move out, and shots starts rolling. Finn takes some bullets but he gets some good licks in. And then- BAM. Headshot.

"YESSS!! DID YOU SEE THAT?! OOO I SHIT ON THAT KID!! MAN IM AWESOME!!" Finn screams with excitement. And I can't help it but to laugh. He looks at me and I give him a nod of approval, and applause.

"YEH! That's how we ROLL!" Finn turns to me and puts both of his palms out. I look at them and then I take mine out- HIGH FIVE!

"Hey Finn?"

"What's up?"

"Dude, the time is like midnight. Don't you have work tomorrow?" I ask him.

"Ehmmm, no I don't have work tomorrow." He responds while looking at the tv screen. "Why? Are you tired?"

"Uhm, I'm not exhausted but I'm a little tired. I did land just today."

"Oh shiii- I forgot." Finn puts down the controller and looks at me. "We can go to bed if you want?"

I smile. "No it's fine-"

"No, no." Finn stops and looks at me, he's studying my face. "You look tired, I can see the rings around your eyes." He continues. And he has this look on his face:

(😍😍😍😍😍😍)

I roll my eyes. "When did you become my mom?"

He rolls his eyes back. "Cmon" Finn stands up and puts out his hand. I look at it, then at Finn, then at the hand again. I grab it and Finn pulls me up. He puts his hand on my back and leads me to the bathroom.

"Be a good girl and brush your teeth." Finn comments as I enter the bathroom. I turn around and squint my eyes at him. "As you say, daddy." We stare at each other. My mouth becomes a line and I try to hold my laugh. The same goes for Finn, I could see him cringe which made me burst out laughing. In the next second he was laughing as well. "Dude what the fuck ahah?!" Finn comments and I laugh even more. "Sooorryyyy! I get weird when it's late!" I say while I close the door.

I brush my teeth and put on my PJs. I go out of the bathroom and I see Finn sitting at the edge of the bed looking down at his phone while his chin is leaning on his hand.

I take a few steps towards him and he looks up at me and puts away his phone. He takes his sleepwear and goes to the bathroom.

I'm sitting on the bed, with the sheets covering me up to my stomach. I'm just scrolling through the media. The bathroom door opens and Finn closes the door behind him. He's wearing long sweatpants with a simple t-shirt.
"This is so weird" he says.
I furrow my brows.

"Why?" I ask.

"I usually sleep without a t-shirt."

I pull my shoulders. "Then why don't you do it now?"

Finn raises his brows. "Uhm, cause you're here?"

I shake my head. "Dude it's fine, you've walked around the set without a shirt on."

Finn sighs. "Yeah but now- it's different cause we're sharing- you know what. Fine."

Finn pulls up his shirt and I look at him, but I'm debating in my mind if I should I actually look? Is that weird that I'm looking at him? But I can't turn away cause then I would signalize that I think it's cringe. Just keep looking. With a straight face. Or no. Raise one eyebrow. Err no. Ehmm.

Before I knew it, Finn looked at me shirtless. I didn't know how to process that. I was too busy debating in my head to notice that he had taken off his shirt. So- we were just staring at each other. Then we both at the same time look away and let out a giggle.

Finn jumps on the bed and pulls the sheets over him and let's out a deep breath. We turn our backs to each other and I turn off the night lamp.

"Good night, y/n."

"Good night, Finn."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

863K 9.3K 136
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...
31.8K 1.1K 7
{ short story } Crushes can be so bittersweet.
49K 765 27
in which jenna woods falls in love with her sisters co-star started august 12th 2022 - ended september 11th 2022 (finn wolfhard x fem!oc) (social med...
966K 25.4K 51
"we're completely different, finn wolfhard." a wild summer with the stranger things cast, oh, and your huge crush on finn wolfhard. COMPLICATED โœ† ่ค‡้›‘...