My love ❤️ (Completed)

By Aseeyaaleeyu

Deedat placed a wet kiss on her forehead and smiled helplessly at her. Amatullah even if I die take care of y... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
❤️❤️❤️❤️pictures
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Epilogue 1
Appreciation❤️❤️
A\N
New book
Hello!

Epilogue 2

2.1K 202 11
By Aseeyaaleeyu

10th march 2023....
The following day..

She entered their room and saw them playing, they were already up.she smiled and cleared her throat muttering small "salamialsikum" so they could acknowledge her presence.

Momma...they all shouted and hugged her.
Good morning...they added.

Morning my pumpkins....she smiled and placed a kiss on their forehead.
How was your night? Hope you all performed your subh prayer? She asked giving them a pointed look.

Uhmmm...momma...ummm we forgot.answered Afrah.
Amatullah gasped holding her chest dramatically.
How could you? Subhanallah....she asked.

Oya, I don't want to see you guys here, go and pray,brush your teeth and take your bath before 10:00 if not you're going to Anty zuby and anty reena's wedding today....she snapped at them.

No momma please, we are sorry, we want to go...they pouted.
Ok, go and do what I asked you to do right now....she quickly answered.

Ok...they answered and ran into the toilet.
Be careful....she shouted and they shouted "ok momma" back.
She smiled and walked back to deedat's room.

Are the children ready? Deedat who was standing in front of the mirror asked wearing his babban riga...
Not yet, but they'll be out by 10:00 i trust my children...she smiled and hugged him from the back.

She was wearing a sky blue Ankara with touches of yellow flowers on it. She applied a light makeup looking breathtaking as always.

The kamu is going to start by 12:00pm to 3:pm while the dinner is by 4:00pm to 9:00pm.
Then tomorrow morning is the nikkah and after that the men will do their reception while the females will do the Walida at home. Then after asr prayer by 4:00pm, they brides will be taken to their respective matrimonial houses.

You look so breathtaking...deedat whispered to her.he turned to look at her and she smiled shyly.

After about 6 years of marriage you're still acting shyly...he laughed throwing his head back and she hit his chest lightly.

I want to kiss you but I don't want to ruin your makeup...he pouted and she laughed.

You mean you'll lick all my lipstick? She asked giving him a pointed look and he nodded.

You're a monster....she laughed
But anyway, I can put on another lipstick. She shrugged.

He giggled softly and cupped her face. He was about to kiss her when the triplets ran into the room shouting "momma we're done"

Deedat groaned and let go of her scratching the back of his head.she chuckled and placed a light kiss on his right cheek giving him the "sorry" look. She walked to the children and kneeled at their front.

I told you guys to always say "salamialsikum" whenever you're entering somewhere.she scolded.

We are sorry...they pouted their heads low and she smiled.

My babies are looking so cute...she shouted wiggling her brows just to lighten the mood, but sure they were looking so beautiful with their pink dresses.

They giggled and ran to their dad hugging him. Good morning daddy...they greeted.

Morning my babies...he answered placing kisses on their forehead.
You're looking soooooo cute....he sighed dreamily holding his chest. They giggled and hugged him again.

But go beg your momma to comb your hair so it would look nice...he said and smiled at amatullah.

She tied their hair in doughnut way putting a pink ribbon to make it look more beautiful.She dressed them perfectly and they looked very beautiful.

Let's go....deedat said clapping his hands.
And eat first...amatullah corrected him and he shrugged.
They ate their breakfast peacefully before driving to Amatullah's house.
*****

They reached to Amatullah's house and the children ran inside the house to go and meet their lovely grandmom and deedat and amatullah followed them.

"Salamialsikum" they greeted entering the house.
Sistooo....reena shouted hugging amatullah.
Our bride....amatullah shouted too hugging her.

Daddyn triplets sanda zuwa...she greeted deedat.
Yauwa in law...he smirks and she smiled shyly.

Guess what? Reena and bilal are getting married. They started dating 2 years ago and now getting married to him.while zuby is marrying her boyfriend imam which they had been together since secondary school.

They went straight to daddy's sitting room.they greeted him and mamy then walked out of the house to the car,they sat inside the car and deedat started talking.

Let me go and check out things in the office,I'll come back before it's time for the kamu insha allah....said deedat.

Ok....amatullah answered curtly.
So go in now.....said deedat.

Are you sending me away...she pouted and he laughed.
No I'm not...he answered fiddling with her soft fingers.

I want to tell you something...she said her head low.
What is it? He asked examining her face.

I'm...ummm...I'm pregnant...she whispered shyly.

You what? He shouted his eyes nearly popping out while she just nodded still smiling.

Are you kidding me? He asked cupping her face.
I'm not...she whispered.

But..but how is that possible? He asked and moved closer to her.

I went to see the doctor last 3 months and he told me there's a probability of me being pregnant and he gave me some drugs. And..and I missed my period the last 2 months... she said shyly fiddling with his fingers.

I went to the hospital day before yesterday and the doctor told me that I'm 2 months pregnant...she concluded.

Innalillahi wainnailaihi rajiun...deedat muttered closing his eyes and surprisingly, she saw tears falling from his eyes, he gulped down as his Adam's apple bobbled up and down.

Alhamdulillah....he muttered hugging the life out of amatullah.
Thank you so much Amma...he said and a sob escaped from his mouth. I love you so much...he added.

You supposed to be happy dee...amatullah pouted.
I don't know why I'm crying too,maybe it's just, it's just that I can't contain the happiness...he blurted out wiping his tears away and she smiled...I love you too...she whispered.

Happy birthday....I hope you like my birthday gift....she blurted out smiling.

He clinched his eyes inhaled then exhaled before opening it.i love it...he whispered to her.
Best birthday gift ever...he added and she smiled.

He joined their foreheads together and looked at her lips then back to her eyes as if seeking her permission. She smiled and smashed her lips with his.
They kissed for about 10 minutes before they finally pulled out gasping for air.

You ruined my makeup and I don't have any lipstick with me, they'll definitely suspect something...she pouted hitting his chest.he let out a small laugh.

You're my wife, let them suspect anything...he shrugged and she rolled her eyes opening the door.
Bye, I hate you...she shouted walking towards the front door of the house.

I love you too....he shouted and she rolled her eyes still walking.
Take care of my baby...he shouted again and she gasped, she turned to look at him shooting him a deadly glare while he smirks.

Make sure you eat...he shouted again and she quickly threw afreen's teddy bear that she was holding to him.
He laughed and zoomed out of the house.
*****
20th October 2023...
7 months later

Why is momma screaming? Afreena asked her panicked dad worriedly.

They had been waiting in front of the labour room for 2 hours now but they was no sign of her.

Your momma is ok afreena, you guys should calm down ok, she's just trying to get a baby sister or baby brother for you guys...he tried to calm the children down even though he couldn't calm himself down.

Really..they all squealed jumping up and down.
Yes insha Allah...deedat smiled faintly.

We won't a baby brother right afrah...afreena asked and they all nodded still jumping.

Mr deedat bulama...a nurse who just came in called out.

Yea I'm the one...he quickly answered waking to her.

Congratulations... your wife has given birth to 2 bouncing baby boys....the nurse said smiling.

Twins....she asked again to clear his doubt while the nurse just molded in reply.

Alhamdulillah....he muttered raising his hands up.

Daddy we want to goo and see he baby....the triplets shouted.

Can we go? Deedat asked the nurse.
Sure...she answered and they all dashed into the labour room.

As soon as they were inside the room, deedat's eyes fell on his wife while the triplets rushed to the kids. His wife, his source of happiness, his world, his noor.

He sat beside her on the bed and took her pale hands into his before kissing her forehead.

Thank you so much my noorul ayn...he whispered to her side hugging her. She smiled and tightened up the grip on his hand.

I'm now a mother of five...she whispered and he smiled.
I love you so much...he kissed her cheeks and she smiled at him.

I want to see them...she said but it comes out more like a whisper.
He quickly stood up and went to where the children were, he scoped them in his arms smiling widely.

Their ears looks exactly like yours...amatullah laughed.
And their lips looks exactly like yours...Deedat laughed too.

What's their name? She asked.
When you gave birth to the triplets I chose their names, so it's your turn.deedat smiled.

Asad and suad? She asked.
Perfect....he shouted and he laughed.

Momma what's our brothers name? Afrah asked.

Asad and suad, do you like it? Amatullah asked.

Yes....they shouted jumping up and down.

I love you my love...deedat whispered.
I love you too my love...she whispered back and they kissed.
They kissed in the presence of their children without any worries, their love for each other is endless, and everyone else could wish to have that kind of love.......

I'm done....
With my love...
Wallahi I'll miss deedat and amatullah.
I'm already missing them 😭😭😭😭wayyo Allah Na...anyway, let me not block your ears.

For those wondering....😛twins after 1 year....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

625K 32.4K 31
"Did you really just say that to me?" I questioned. She nodded hesitantly "Why?" "Because, that's just how I feel, Jahmiah!" She yelled, sounding ann...
56.8K 7.1K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...
1M 56.9K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
571K 22.5K 31
~ ZA¥DAN ~ 'Life is a Game of chess' Move in silence only to say CHECKMATE°°° ~ HA¥AT ~ 'Life can be a game of chess' But with...