America's Bad Girl || Klay Th...

By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais. A rebel without a cause. Raised in Baltimore , Maryland , she was born with a given talent of vo... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XXXX
Final Chapter.
Other Books.

XVI

4.2K 100 23
By NikkiBrookes

Jilly Anais.

"I don't want to leave you." I pouted. I forced myself in Klay's arms.

"Sorry babygirl but you have to. "

"But I want to be with you 24/7."

"She clingy bro, cut her off." Draymond interrupted. Klay turned to him and gave him the middle finger while he laughed. Klay turned back to me and unexpectedly kissed my lips passionately. I wrapped my arms around his neck but I remember there was other people like Draymond , Alisha , Kevin and Andre were on the plane. I pulled away with a blush on my cheeks and a small smile.

"Call me every night okay ?" He whispered. I nodded my head.

"I love you."

"Love you too."

I completely pulled away from him and grabbed my bags. I waved goodbye to everyone on the plane and walked down the stairs.

"AUNTIE !" Riley shouted, wiggling out of Ayesha's arms.  I bonded with Riley over the time that I was in Rio and I felt completely embarrassed that I taunted and made fun of a child and were disrespectful to them for my own personal reasons.

I bent down and stuck my arms out. Ayesha put her down and she ran to me, wrapping her tiny arms around my neck.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too sweetheart."

She let me go and ran back to Ayesha. I grabbed my bags and walked over to Stephen who was holding baby Ryan in her carrier.

"You grab Riley , Ayesha here's Ryan so I can carry the bags."

I nodded and picked up Riley.

"Mommy and daddy has these sometimes." She mumbled poking my neck. I immediately hissed. Klay left these hickies here two days ago and I knew why, he was marking his territory for the time being he wasn't gonna be physically with me.

"Don't do that and don't ask them about these okay ?"

"Okay."

I carried Riley to the car and buckled her up. I got in the front seat while Ayesha got in the back. Stephen got back in the car and started it up. Before he could pull off, a big darkskin fist banged the window, practically almost breaking it.

"My nigga!" Draymond said. I instantly rolled my eyes.

" Sup man ?" Steph spoke, putting the window down and dapping up Stephen.

"You found a woman yet ?" Ayesha asked him.

"Nope."

"Liar !" I teased.

"Jillian , we wouldn't be telling people's business , now would we ?"

My jaw dropped and Stephen looked at me.

"What ?"

"I'm just messing with her. So was someone else. Oh well. I'll see y'all whenever. Probably Jillian more than y'all will." Draymond said, winking at me as I gave him the middle finger when Stephen turned back around.  He dapped Stephen and walked away. Stephen pulled off and the drive was comfortably silent until he spoke up.

"So what was Draymond talking about ?"

"Nothing."

"You better not be messing with Draymond."

"Trust me it's not Draymond I'm messing with." I mumbled really low.

"What did you say ?"

"Draymond's not who I'm messing with."

"Then who is it ? Have I met-"

"Yes you have."

He raised an eyebrow at me before turning back to the road. Then there was the tension. We got back home in about thirty five minutes and I noticed all the cars in the driveway.

"If you are gonna have a surprise party, make sure I wouldn't notice all the cars." I said, smirking.

"I told you she would know Ayesha." Stephen said, parking the car.

"Can you please act surprised ? We put a lot into this."

"Of course."

A look a shock went across both of their faces.

"Okay ?"

I got out and grabbed some of my bags to help Stephen.

"I'll take all your bags in."

" It's okay. I got it."

I walked up the driveway and opened the door. I hear someone breathing and I knew it was Grandma already. The rest of the Currys walked in.  I took heavy steps to let people know I was walking and spoke extra loud.

"Why is it so dark in here ?" I spoke outloud to no one , damn well I knew I was talking to like fifty people in here. I walked in and turned on the light in the living room.

"SURPRISE!"

I faked my happiness and gasped very loud.

"Aw thank you guys so much!"

I walked around and gave everyone hugs.

"Aww our babygirl is back."

I turned around to see mom and dad. I walked over and gave them a tight hug.

"What about your babyboy ?" Steph asked. They ignored him and continued talking to me.  I felt a tap on my shoulder and I saw Corie.

My smile grew big as I pulled her in a tight hug.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

I didn't want to let her go until Dad interrupted.

"I believe we haven't met before. I'm Wardell and this is my wife Sonya and you are ?"

"OH I'm Corie , I-"

"The love of my life." I added. She pinched my side and I stifled in my laugh.

"Well it's nice to meet you Corie."

"It's nice to meet you guys too. I just wanted to see you real quick before I go."

"Wait ? Why are you leaving ?"

"J, this is your family time."

I rolled my eyes.

"My family is apart my life and so are you so you not leaving."

She sighed and I turned back to my parents who looked confused. I just smiled and they started a new conversation. Everyone left after a couple of hours. Corie and I tiredly laid on the couch after cleaning up when Stephen walked in the living room.

"Oh are you spending the night ?"

"I'm leaving at nine."

"It's already twelve." He replied. Corie looked at her phone to show it was 12:47 AM. She whined.

"I don't want to drive home in the dark."

"Good thing you don't want to because I wasn't going to let you anyway." I yawned , standing up.

"I don't want to get up." She moaned. I grabbed her hands and tried pulling up her but she just fell to the floor.

"Corie c'mon. I have extra clothes for you anyway."

"I can't fit those, your booty too big."

"Lies. Stephen can she spend the night ?"

"Um sure ?"

"Thank you so much." Corie said to him.

"Jesus Christ, he gets it." I spoke, pushing her up the stairs as she still thanked him. I pushed her into my room before shutting the door. She dug through my drawers and put on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I changed also and laid in bed with her.

"So now that we are alone, did you meet a sexy stallion ?" She asked, wiggling her eyebrows. The immediate thought of Klay brought a smile to my face.

"So you did!"

"Shh! Keep it down. But I did." I beamed.

"What's his name ?"

I sighed and looked at her. I loved her to death but I couldn't tell her at all. Klay and I already made a promise to not tell anyone else once we landed. I know its fucked up that I was choosing a promise with my boyfriend over my promises to my bestfriend but I couldn't help it.

"I can't say because we promised to not say anything once we went back home but you will know soon. I just want to talk to him about it first."

She nodded her head.

"So what about you and Khalil ?"

"He still ain't shit talking about some you gonna wait for me ? Nigga. NO!"

I covered my mouth to not laugh out loud.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it.

Babyboy

      Goodnight babygirl

I smiled and gave him a response. I scrolled through my private pictures that I had and I tapped the one I wanted. I smirked , looking at it. It was one of my nudes with my face , nipples and my lower area covered along with my hair pulled back so you couldn't see it but my body looked great so I sent it to him.

I heard my phone ding and Corie was still talking.

Babyboy

       Don't make me come over there.

Love you

Babyboy

      Mhm. Love you too and go to sleep , it's almost two in the morning.

I looked at the time and it was actually almost two.

Okay daddy

Babyboy

      Yeah you already know what it is

I giggled and put my phone away. I turned back to Corie was dead asleep. I turned off my light and pulled the covers over my shoulders. I heard my phone vibrate and it was a call. I slid it over with a smile.

"You forgot to say something to me ." His deep voice said in my ear.

"Don't know what you are talking about."

"Damn."

"I'm joking." I said with a small giggle.

"I'm waiting."

A small smile came across my face.

" I love you."

There was a moment of silence and he made me smile even bigger.

"I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

469K 23.4K 32
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐫, 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 CURRENTLY RE-EDITING TEXT. ~*:·゚"there I stood, staring him in the eyes along with fourteen other girls. but our...
258K 8K 185
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
6.7K 85 21
Angeline Beaufort and Klay Thompson dated when they were young, but Angeline had to return to her hometown, Paris, so the two broke up. Now she wen...
48.6K 996 14
A story of love, loss, and healing.