Why Me? [Zayn Malik]

By one_of_a_kind45

What did I do to you to cause me so much pain? It's gets better I promise!! More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter One

129 4 0
By one_of_a_kind45

Why me?  What did I ever do to get treated this way?  Why does he hate me so much? What did I ever do to him? Why me and no one else?  He has cause so much pain and I don't know why. I can't take it, its too much for me to take.

- Jasmine pov -

Another dreadful day for me. Yes you can say I'm the typical kid that doesn't want to go to school. You could say I hated it with a passion. I used to like elementary and middle but then high school. Now that was a different story. I used to be one of the girls that wouldn't care what others said and speak my mind. I am now one of the quiet ones in the school. I used to not care what others thought about me but now that is the only thing I think about. I had my reasons to hate it. I would always be scared or intimidated by someone in my school. I always dreaded walking through the halls to my classes.

That reason was that I probably met one of the most dangerous person I could ever meet. That was none other than Zayn Malik. Even thinking or saying his name gave me the chills. He was the reason I dreaded going to school. All the humiliations he has put me through.  You could say I hated Zayn Malik with a passion.

--------

Here is the first chapter to my new story. Hope you like. I know it is probably one of the worst stories but it is probably going to get better I hope. I know it kind of sucks and makes no sense but whatever.Please read vote and comment if you like. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.4K 2K 16
I can't believe this. "Oh my gosh Stiles wait..." "Stiles wait I can explain. Stiles, please come on..." "Baby please wait I can explain" why do I ha...
3.3K 179 23
Both of them are broken, both of them need a saviour, will they save each other or will they destroy each other?
4.9K 116 23
I'm sitting here... My eyes burn at your back woundering.. Why must I be the fuck up I am now? I love you but you fucking hate me. Why are you my fuc...
2.4K 266 22
"He murdered my heart inorder to live in it, and stay there forever. He's living inside my thoughts,I can feel him in my veins, I can feel him in ev...