The 100

Von The_100_Is_Among_Us

The Drop-ship has just landed and the 100 is now on earth. Are they ready for what's ahead. Clarke ,Bellamy,J... Mehr

The 100
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Authors note
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Authors note

Chapter 32

684 24 17
Von The_100_Is_Among_Us

Chapter 32

Clarke's POV

I opened my eyes and felt warm. I probably had gotten enough rest and recovered from hypothermia.

I got up only to see that Bellamy was gone. I sat upright and was overcome with pain in my side.

"Huh" I gasped at the sight of a small bone made knife sticking out of me.

"Oww" I winced in pain as I touch it not being able to take it out.

I looked around and saw that my clothes were no where to be found. I wrapped myself in the blanket and peeked outside.

I saw that in was vacant maybe everyone was on the drop ship having a meeting or something. I saw my clothes hanging over the fire in the distance. It was a sort of far distance but I have to make it quick I didn't want to get caught.

I walked over to the fire just outside the open gates. I reached up and gasped someone had tugged at my blanket and it was now on the ground. I heard laughs. I turned to see Nate and Murphy.

Then they closed the gate and got near me. I slowly back away covering myself with a shirt. Each step they took their smiles got bigger.

I slipped on a wet rock and was now being corned into the woods.

"Lets have some Fun" Murphy said and upped the shirt from my hands. Then Nate looked me up and down.

"Get away from me I'll scream!!" I said but he just smiled.

"By the time you scream , you'll be dead" he said and I just stopped there still. I made a run for the woods but Nate tackle me and held me down. He kissed my neck and said "pretty pretty princess!".

"Keep Watch , I'll handle her" Murphy said and was now on top of me hold me down.

He start forcibly kissing me and now he picked me up and took me further into the woods. I was too weak to fight back but I tried my best.

I punched him in the gut but he punched me back. He took his pants off and everything was a blur from there. I was awake and crying the whole time unable to scream or fight back. I felt him beating me up afterwards. it felt like it was non-stop.

What more could I go threw?

I was truly a worthless.

It had been hours and hour it seemed as I just lay there in the getting raped and beaten.

Murphy's POV

I let Nate take his turn then we both started beating the hoar up again. scaring her and hurting her was so much fun.

Clarke had what was coming to her a good beating. She had caused me more pain that death. and heart brake.

Octavia's POV

I was lying in my tent when I felt someone tenderly kiss my cheek to wake me up.

"Sorry - I just forgot - I wanted to say good morning "Jasper said as I got up.

"It's okay ... it was sweet" I said admiring his kindness. He truly deserved someone special.

"Wanna go check on Clarke?!" I asked and he nodded.

As we walked out and into the tent I saw that she and her blanket were gone. we immediately walked out and saw Bellamy talking to Raven about something.

"Hey where's Clarke?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"She probably went to get her clothes." he said and I was relieved.

"Okay, you should go check to see if she's okay though." I yelled knowing that Clarke still had a sharp object in her side.

She went threw a lot in only a little time.

"I'm hungry, lets go get some rations" I said to jasper as he smiled at me.

Bellamy's POV

I went towards my tent to get a jacket before I left. I started making my way to the gate and noticed it was closed. I had specifically left it open.

"OPEN IT" I yelled and made my way out.

I saw that Clarke's Clothes were still hanging up over the dead fire. I was shocked at the 3 pairs of footprints in the mud leading to the forest.

I followed them and heard a cry of pain and laughing.

I began making my way to the sound and saw a Murphy and Nate beating up someone.

"Clarke!?" I yelled as I my way to he naked body. But Murphy and Nate had blocked me and tackled me.

I took out gun and shot Nate in the chest and punched Murphy. But he kick me in the gut and ran away, quickly disappearing into the endless forest.

I saw that her shirt was on the ground along with a ripped up blanket.

"Clarke what did he do to you?!" I asked but she just laid there not getting up.

"Please don't touch me Murphy!" she said and I said "He's gone, and soon dead!!".

After I said that I ran to get her clothes which were ripped up by Murphy and Nate. I cursed under my breathe and went back to her.

I put my jacket over her and picked her up. I was overwhelmed with anger, Murphy and Nate were traitors and seriously hurt people.

I was disgusted with Murphy's actions so much I needed to kill something.

"FINN" I screamed , he was the first person I thought of to help.

Finn came running into the woods and had the most shocked look on his face.

"That fucking bastard is dead!!" Finn screamed and I said "HE'S ALREADY DEAD TO ME!!".

Murphy had harassed and beaten up Clarke. I had let him go instead of killing him him.

I had made a huge mistake.

Finns POV

I had been walking around eating my rations when I heard someone scream "FINN!!"

I immediately ran to the scream and saw Clarke had beaten in Bellamy's arms even more bruised up and her clothes were all ripped up on the ground.

I didn't need to ask what happened because already I knew most of what was gong on just by what I saw.

"That fucking bastard is dead!!" I screamed and took Clarke from his arms.

"He's already dead to me!!" Bellamy said and led me back to camp.

"Don't let Octavia find out she'll be pissed off and punch someone in the face." he said but Octavia was already waiting there tapping her foot and soon heading to Bellamy's tent.

I dropped her off and let Octavia and Jasper deal with her. She meant the world to me so as I marched back in I heard someone call out to me.

"Finn? what happened?!" Raven said sounding worried about Clarke's health.

"She w-w-was ummm.... Raped by Nate and Murphy." I said getting nervous and she gave me a sincere hug and patted me on the back , and left.

"I-I'll kill that Son of a bitch if I see him !!" raven yelled out loud and entered her tent.

Octavia's POV

"Clarke.... Clarke ...wake up!!" I screamed as she opened her terrified eyes.

"Are they gone!!" she asked me looking around.

"Yes Bell, took care of them.' I said reassuringly. I put a wet cloth on her fore head.

"Jasp, can you get some extra clothes please" I asked jasper and he left.

"Here you go!!" he said entering the tent along with Bellamy.

"How is she?" Bellamy asked in a stern tone.

"On a physical level she's not great but shell be okay, but on a emotional level she will probably never heal." I said truthfully reminding myself of similar situations I had on the ark.

"I have to dress her, now go!!" I yelled and they left.

I had put the clothes on her body except for the bra, and shirt. she had Some serious gashes on her waist and back, including the knife sticking out of her.

Lets hope Clarke taught me enough to save her own life.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
961K 36.4K 87
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...