Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Clarke's POV

I opened my eyes and felt warm. I probably had gotten enough rest and recovered from hypothermia.

I got up only to see that Bellamy was gone. I sat upright and was overcome with pain in my side.

"Huh" I gasped at the sight of a small bone made knife sticking out of me.

"Oww" I winced in pain as I touch it not being able to take it out.

I looked around and saw that my clothes were no where to be found. I wrapped myself in the blanket and peeked outside.

I saw that in was vacant maybe everyone was on the drop ship having a meeting or something. I saw my clothes hanging over the fire in the distance. It was a sort of far distance but I have to make it quick I didn't want to get caught.

I walked over to the fire just outside the open gates. I reached up and gasped someone had tugged at my blanket and it was now on the ground. I heard laughs. I turned to see Nate and Murphy.

Then they closed the gate and got near me. I slowly back away covering myself with a shirt. Each step they took their smiles got bigger.

I slipped on a wet rock and was now being corned into the woods.

"Lets have some Fun" Murphy said and upped the shirt from my hands. Then Nate looked me up and down.

"Get away from me I'll scream!!" I said but he just smiled.

"By the time you scream , you'll be dead" he said and I just stopped there still. I made a run for the woods but Nate tackle me and held me down. He kissed my neck and said "pretty pretty princess!".

"Keep Watch , I'll handle her" Murphy said and was now on top of me hold me down.

He start forcibly kissing me and now he picked me up and took me further into the woods. I was too weak to fight back but I tried my best.

I punched him in the gut but he punched me back. He took his pants off and everything was a blur from there. I was awake and crying the whole time unable to scream or fight back. I felt him beating me up afterwards. it felt like it was non-stop.

What more could I go threw?

I was truly a worthless.

It had been hours and hour it seemed as I just lay there in the getting raped and beaten.

Murphy's POV

I let Nate take his turn then we both started beating the hoar up again. scaring her and hurting her was so much fun.

Clarke had what was coming to her a good beating. She had caused me more pain that death. and heart brake.

Octavia's POV

I was lying in my tent when I felt someone tenderly kiss my cheek to wake me up.

"Sorry - I just forgot - I wanted to say good morning "Jasper said as I got up.

"It's okay ... it was sweet" I said admiring his kindness. He truly deserved someone special.

"Wanna go check on Clarke?!" I asked and he nodded.

As we walked out and into the tent I saw that she and her blanket were gone. we immediately walked out and saw Bellamy talking to Raven about something.

"Hey where's Clarke?" I asked waiting for an answer.

"She probably went to get her clothes." he said and I was relieved.