Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Bellamy's POV

"Octavia's Missing!" I said as I ran into our camp where everyone had returned.

"Jasper and anybody else that wants to follow and help me find her come !" I asked and a big crowd came.

"Clarke , Raven you stay here and help out. I want to know that radio is in a working progress." I said and left camp with torches and weapons.

"Wait ! I want to come with you" Clarke said quickly following.
"NO! you need to stay here!" I said without looking at her and left.

Ravens POV

As me and Clarke made our way to the the tent to get gear I noticed she was extra pale and sick looking.
"You okay Clarke!" I asked seeing how it looked like she had been crying.
"Yeah , just fine , we need to get some stuff from that bunker you and Finn found, I just need to get my backpack." I said running in to my tent and grabbed the bag and left.

"Lets go." I said as we left the camp and entered the forest.

Clarke's POV

Now it was just me am Raven. This was gonna be hard to do , I had hate Finn for what he did , but had nothing against Raven.Then our eyes had met the bunker door.

"Come on" I said looking at raven to go in before impatiently.

"Hey , where'd you get that necklace can I see it." he said looking at my neck as the necklace was hardly even hidden.

"Here, !" I said and gave it to her to look at.
"Who have this to you?" she asked. I couldn't tell a lie I needed to tell her the truth.

"Finn gave it to me!" I said as she notice it was handmade.

"He took his time to make this , he did it just for you." she said and threw the necklace back at me.

"What the hell happened between you and Finn?!" she yelled as she grabbed some supplies and headed for the door. I quickly followed her outside as we walked on the path in a hurry.

"We- we-I -he-" I tried to get the words out but they wouldn't.
"You slept with him!! That why he looks at you the way he does , he doesn't look at me like that anymore because of you, he was all I had and now his love is your!!" she said and walked down the path crying with anger and frustration.

"I didn't mean it , I-I love Finn b-" she didn't even let me finish. this was gonna go bad.

"You love him ... an how long have you known him, EXACTLY, You're just another stupid Phoenix bitch who thinks she knows better than everyone else." She screamed and pushed me aside.

"Now he will never love me, because of you , " She yelled at me and walked away from me and I put a hand on her shoulder and said " that isn't true he loves you with all if his big spacewalking heart and you know it." " shit the fuck up Clarke your wrong...YOU PROBABLY ALWAYS MANIPULATE LEOPLE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT... IM NOT GONNA THOUGH!" She screamed while punching me in the face. I got knocked to the ground and she tackled me.

Bellamy's POV

"Get her now!!" I yelled as I saw Octavia laying near a strange entrance of a cave. getting here was tough we had two guys die and the test scared shitless.

"Jasper... I trust you with her, now get her to camp safely." I said and turned to Finn and told him to take a walk with me.

"I want to talk to you about the grounders." I said and he looked straight at me and said "me too, I was thinking maybe we could set up a meeting make peace!" he said while I laughed.

"Not what I had in mind" I said.

"SLUT... I HATE YOU!!"I heard screaming from the path. Me and looked at each other made a run for it towards the sound. I saw Raven on top of Clarke. She had ripped a necklace off of Clarke, and started beating each other up, I saw that Clarke didn't want to hurt anyone but she was gonna have to defend herself sooner or later. I had never seen her loose her temper.

Then Clarke finally threw a punch and rolled on top of her. Raven had put one hand around Clark's neck , and the other reaching for a knife. then Clarke started to yank her hair.
Me and Finn broke it up. He taken Raven quickly and pushed her towards the path. I pulled Clarke out of the way just before the knife barely touched her skin.

"I thought I could trust you... but Princess gets what princess wants... Your nothing like your mother ... your mother is amazing, your just a spoiled princess who likes being the center of attention!" While crying she said as Finn leaded her out. then I saw Clarke make a run for the woods , she had been pissed off.

I quickly followed her to a small lake to find her punching a tree , making herself feel more pain to hide the anger.

"Stop !! " I screamed at her .
Then she swung for my face but I ducked just in time. "go away ... I am of a disgrace to all!" she said with tears in her eyes. she had been holding them back not wanting me to see this side of her again.