Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Octavia's POV

I found myself being carried on a two headed horse, on someone's lap.

"Who are you?" I asked.But the guy didnt answer me.

When we got to the small cave the person brought me inside a d took off their mask and coat.

Wait a minute it was a girl. Now she was leaving me to go somewhere.

"Please tells your name!" I screamed she looked at me and whisper in my ear

"Linda" and she walked away to a hidden door. She had ran skin with sandy colored hair, she had full lips and green eyes. It was almost like I was in a trance , I had started to blush.

She was absolutely Beautiful .

Bellamy's POV

I found myself wondering around the forest looking for something I didn't even know the location of.

After I headed back I saw a small figure and I got towards it. I was about 40 feet from the campfire that was keeping our group warm.

"Hey!" I said to the figure and the person turned around.

"Clarke?" I saw her tired face she had been holding back tears.

"Thalia's dead?" she said almost like she was asking a question, as if she was alive , as If I had already found her.

"I'm sorry" I said getting closer to her body. "I-I-I can't believe Finn did this to me-me ... I could of saved her!" She yelled and collapsed On the ground crying.

I grabbed her hand and said "I am truly sorry for your loss... I'll figure out how it happened okay?" I said and she nodded with her tears running down her eyes.

Something about her was different. I saw her eyes were a different color , they were glowing bright blue... was that normal? I could tell she didn't want me to see her cry or anyone else.

Clarke's POV

After Bellamy comforted me I got up and told every one to go back to camp. I saw that it was a minor fire and it was now completely distinguished. they actually followed my orders and did what I said.

Then I ran into Finn.

"Clarke there you are I was getting worried!" he said while looking around.

"You should be worried about your girlfriend Raven now go away!" I said and ran into Jasper's tent.

"Hey!" he said looking sorry for me .

"Hey, can I crash here Raven and Finn are gonna take my tent." I said and he answer "sure , I'm sorry about Thalia ... I hanged out with her when Octavia took brakes, she made me laugh and smile. and I'm sorry Finn is a dick head too" he said and smiled. then I gave him a big hug and whispered "thanks for not giving up, and being so kind."