Forbidden Desire. | ✓

By NamjoonBieber

Sahara Akbar is a happy-go-lucky, naïve 19 year old Muslim girl, raised with high morals and ethics. She trie... More

Author's Note
(1) Hotter Than Hell.
(2) Distraction.
(3) Would You Mind.
(4) I Have Questions.
(5) Wake Me Up.
(6) The Climb.
(7) Beginning of a Nightmare.
(8) Somebody To You.
(9) Sealed Fate.
(10) Hell On Earth.
(11) False Accusations.
(12) The Other Woman.
(13) Out of Place.
(14) She's a Warrior.
Author's Note: Goodbye...?
(15) Don't Mention Them.
(16) Talking To The Moon.
(17) Small Doses.
(18) Beauty In The Breakdown.
(19) She's Beautiful.
(20) Please, Make It Stop.
(21) Lady In Red.
(22) I Can't Let You Go.
(23) Can't Help Falling In Love.
(24) Love Me Like You Do.
Author's Note: Characters.
Author's Note: Characters (Part 2).
(25) Give All My Secrets Away.
(26) Scared to Be Lonely.
(27) Come Back To Me.
(28) Our Time Together.
(29) Hold Onto Me.
(30) She's Back.
(31) Hurts So Good.
(32) Leaving Before Tomorrow Comes.
(33) Cry For Love.
(34) I Fall Apart.
(35) I Need You.
(36) Too Much To Ask.
(37) Comatose.
(38) Only Memories After All.
(39) Find What You're Looking For.
(40) We Don't Talk Anymore.
(42) Didn't Know Better.
(43) Belong To You.
Author's Note: Warning.
(44) Small Bump.
(45) Complicated.
(46) A Thousand Years.
Epilogue.

(41) Tragic Endings.

40.7K 1.7K 261
By NamjoonBieber

Ria has just walked into her apartment when she hears Sahara screaming from her own room.

Ria runs the towards the room and slams the door open to see Sahara standing on the bed, hugging her iPhone.

"Ya Allah! What happened?" Ria asks.

Sahara has a sparkling smile on her face, Ria hasn't seen that smile in so long, "Damian! It's Damian! He texted me, he wants to meet!" Sahara squeals as she jumps off the bed and runs towards Ria to hold her in a right embrace.

Ria is shocked Damian listened to her advice... "Okay, your friend can't breathe!!"

"Oh, sorry!" Sahara bright smile felt like it was lighting up the whole room. That girl had a blinding smile, Mash'Allah (God is willing/God has willed), Ria thinks to herself.

"So... where does he want to meet?" Ria asks out of curiosity.

"At The Shard in London tomorrow evening." Sahara says exciting.

"How romantic! That building is like 90 storeys tall..." Ria wants to drop by that place herself to check out the view.

"Oh my, what should I wear? Should I go simple? Classy? Fancy? Are we having dinner?" Sahara crinkles her eyebrows in confusion.

Ria rolls her eyes, "Wear whatever you please because I bet those clothes won't stay on you for more than a few minutes, I can guarantee that." She says in a teasing tone.

Sahara begins blushing uncontrollably as she smacks Ria's arm, "Ria!!! I'm serious."

Ria starts giggling, "Okay, okay. We'll pick something out for you."

• • •

"You did it? You're finally going to talk to her?" Viktor couldn't believe his ears but he could tell from the beaming smile on Damian's face that he wasn't lying.

"Yeah, mate. It's finally time for me grow some goddamn balls and take control for my relationships."

Viktor puts a hand on his chest dramatically, "I never thought I'd see the day when Damian Romeo Vasilliev would push aside his ego to become a better man."

Damian rolls his eyes, "Shut up and help me pick a suit."

"Suit?" Viktor says in a teasing tone.

Damian raises a brow, "Yeah, suit. I want to take her out for dinner after."

Viktor smirk widens, "Mate, I don't think wearing a suit is worth it, it won't stay on your body much longer after seeing Sahara."

"Fuck you, Viktor." Damian huffs away.

"It won't be me you'll fuck." Viktor yells after him.

• • •

"You should take your most expensive car," Viktor recommends. He grabs the keys for Damian's limited edition Bugatti Veyro by Mansory Vivere "Here, this should make an impression." He throws the keys toward Damian.

"Fuck, bro. Don't go around throwing keys for this car. It cost me a fortune." Damian says annoyed.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm obviously not salty about the fact that you never put in an order for me for this car." Viktor says sarcastically.

"It was a mistake! I forgot, I swear, man. Besides, Sahara isn't into the whole flashy world. These things impress her to certain point, she's humble as fuck." Damian smiles looking down at the watch he's wearing that Sahara bought him a few months ago.

"I'm not making you drive the car to impress Sahara, I want you to drop me off at Restaurant Gordon Ramsay. I've got a date tonight, whom I want to impress." Viktor smiles widely.

"Oh, that makes sense. Why don't you just take the car and I'll take something else?" Damian offers.

"Nah, mate. I have other things planned afterwards. I just need you to drop me off in this car for a grand entrance." Viktor winks.

Damian can never figure out what goes on in his best mate's head sometimes.

• • •

Damian taps his feet in anticipation for Sahara's arrival. He's drank about four glasses of water since his own arrival. He's all the way on the highest floor but not even the cool air of surrounding the atmosphere is able to calm his nerves.

He's never been so nervous about meeting someone his whole entire life and he's met people like the Queen Majesty herself.

"Excuse me," Damian calls for one of the staff.

"Yes, Mr. Vasiliev?"

"Could you please let me know if you see her or send her to me..." He holds up a photo of Sahara from his phone.

The man examines the photo and says, "Um... I believe I just saw her outside, near the entrance of this floor about two minutes ago. Would you like me to call her for you?"

Damian wonders why she hasn't come inside yet, "Uh, no I'll see to it myself. Thank you."

"You're very welcome. Have a good night, Sir." The man says as he leaves.

Damian makes way towards the entrance but stops on his tracks when he sees Imran talking to Sahara. He could sense the tension on Sahara's face.

To listen more closely, he decides to stand closer to them without being seen.

He hears Imran say, "I know I'm not anyone to you to give you this advice, but I would steer clear of Damian if I were you."

This little piece of shit.

• • •

"Sahara!" Imran waves. "What a surprise! What are you doing here?"

Sahara smiles brightly at him, "Hi! I'm here to see Damian."

Imran's smile drops, "Oh? If you don't mind me asking, why so?"

The sudden change in Imran's tone was really visible to Sahara, "I actually do mind you asking." She says jokingly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." Imran says apologetically.

"No, I'm kidding! Damian and I have some catching up to do." Sahara says happily.

Imran's expression becomes more serious, "I know I'm not anyone to you to give you this advice, but I would steer clear of Damian if I were you."

Sahara crinkles her eyebrows in confusion, "What do you mean?"

Imran sighs, "I personally think you deserve better. Someone who won't keep throwing you around like this. Someone who will cherish you and give you the love you deserve."

Sahara tries not to act too offended because Imran's acting like as if he knows the whole situation, "Oh? And do you have anyone to recommend for me?"

Imran looks down at the ground, "Yes, I do, actually. It's me."

Sahara became a little taken back by this and didn't know how to reply. "You're right, maybe I should turn away from him. You could treat me 10x better than Damian. You could give me that simple and pure relationship I wanted since I was a little girl. You could give me the relationship I've always dreamt of."

Sahara sighs, and after a long pause, she says, "However, you'll never love me the way Damian loves me. We'll never have what I have with Damian. I'm fighting for us because he's my soulmate and I, his. I'm ready to forget all the reasons why it wouldn't work between Damian and I, I'm fighting for and believing in the one reason why it will. It's because we love each other and will always run back to each other, it's because staying apart kills us both. If I desperately desired a stable relationship, I would've left him a while ago. I signed up for our crazy life together, and I'm not backing out now. I'll fight for whom I love till the very end."

That stunned Imran, he was at a loss for words. He didn't realize Damian and Sahara's love for each other ran this deep, he wouldn't dare interrupt this now.

He gives her a genuine smile, "Thank you for the beautiful words, I'll remember them once I truly fall in love. Now, go! Don't keep Mr. Vasiliev waiting."

Sahara smiles back at him and takes quick strides towards the door.

• • •

"You're right, maybe I should turn away from him. You could treat me 10x better than Damian. You could give me that simple and pure relationship I wanted since I was a little girl. You could give me the relationship I've always dreamt of."

Damian couldn't listen any longer. He was too late. Sahara is slipping away from his reach, further and further away. Imran's right, i can't give her the stable relationship she desires. I've hurt her so much that she might never forgive me.

Damian walks towards the balcony-like area. He looks out at the glistening view of London at night, "It's beautiful up here..." wishing he were able to enjoy it with the girl of his dreams.

"I won't ever be able to bear seeing her with another man. It'll eat me up alive. I would never let it happen as long as I'm alive... but if I'm gone, there won't be anyone to stop her from finding a better man... Someone who'll treat her right." He says to himself.

He breathes in the musky city air one last time, taking in every bit of the nostalgia. He looks down at the bustling city traffic, which is about 1,000 ft below him. His feet inching closer and closer to the edge, "This will end everything. This will give her that second chance at life that I keep fucking snatching from her..."

He feels his heart beating out of control, adrenaline rushing through his body, "I love you, Sahara."

"DAMIAN!"

- - -

A/N: 😱😱😱

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!! // Follow me on Instagram: forbidden.darkness ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8M 341K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
140K 14.7K 71
Junaina Ali. Muslim by name, anything but by actions. Living a life with everything she could possibly want in Dubai. Absent parents, not the nicest...
617K 28.6K 15
AAMIR SIKANDAR( age 29) He is a bussinessman who is known for his coldness, straightforwardness and ruthlessness in the bussiness world . what will h...
2.3M 167K 79
"You are fired," he said, as my heart broke into tiny pieces. "No please sir, don't separate me from Imad. I beg of you," I pleaded in agony. What s...