The Tutor

By xXMeXx627

Gracie May Howards is a brat. She's mean, and she not very smart at all. But she has that personality that'... More

1. The Tutor
2. The Tutor
3. The Tutor
4. The Tutor
5. The Tutor
6. The Tutor
7. The Tutor
8. The Tutor
9. The Tutor
11. The Tutor
12. The Tutor
13. The Tutor
14. The Tutor
15. The Tutor
16. The Tutor
17. The Tutor
18. The Tutor
19. The Tutor
20. The Tutor
21. The Tutor
22. The Tutor
23. The Tutor
24. The Tutor
25. The Tutor
26. The Tutor
27. The Tutor
28. The Tutor
29. The Tutor
30. The Tutor
31. The Tutor
32. The Tutor
33. The Tutor
34. The Tutor
35. The Tutor
36. The Tutor
37. The Tutor
38. The Tutor
39. The Tutor
40. The Tutor (End)
The Tutor (Epilogue)
The Tutor (Special)

10. The Tutor

229K 2.5K 180
By xXMeXx627

10

The best friend day included make-overs, shopping, a movie, and dinner. It was so much fun, but it didn't distract me. I freaking miss my jerk of a boyfriend!

The whole week passed by slowly and Thanksgiving came and went just like that. I still have a week left too. This sucks and my family won't leave!

Unfortunately it's Monday and Rose had to go back to school, along with everyone else.

I laid in bed watching re runs of Spongebob. This is just fabulous. At about twelve thirty I can go to the school with a visitors pass and hang out with Rose during lunch.

It was eleven thirty when I finally decided to start getting ready. I was sitting there in sweats and a t-shirt. That's not the most attractive outfit.

I haven't talk to Carson in a couple of days, so I'm a little down.

I changed into skinny jeans, a long sleeve shirt, cute jacket, and black ankle boots.

I wore my hair down and straight.

I walked out and down the street. I don't live that far so I decided to walk. It was quite chilly outside, but I liked it.

I finally got to the school and it brought back so many memories. Being thrown out for my shenanigans. Good times.

I looked at the wall on the side of the school where Principal Michaels caught this guy I was interested in and I making out and I got another detention.

The tree that I climbed up to hide from Mr. Michaels, when he was in hot pursuit after he figured out I was the one that hit him with the pudding.

I smiled to myself and walked inside. I wonder if he'll remember me. I have grown up since then quite a bit.

I went into the office. The secretary looked up and smirked. "Gracie May. I never thought I'd see you walk in here again."

"Pauline. It's so nice to see you too." I said, using her first name.

"What do you want? I thought you went to some prestigious boarding school?"

"Well, I'm still on break, so I thought I'd visit my friends during lunch."

"Fine. Sign in and I'll give you a visitor's pass."

"Thank you."

I signed the paper and then Mr. Michaels walked out of his office and stopped dead in his tracks. "Oh crap." He said with wide eyes.

"George!" I smiled.

"Gracie May, what the heck are you doing back here?" He said smiling.

"I'm visiting. I'm still on break."

"Well, please try not to cause too much havoc. It's been so nice and orderly with you gone."

"Oh, I know you missed me."

He just shook his head and laughed as he walked out.

Pauline handed me the visitor's pass. I smiled and took it. I walked out of there and to the cafeteria.

When I walked in I searched for Rose. People slowly began to actually notice me. When I was here I definitely made a name for myself and I'm not someone easily forgotten.

I pretended like I didn't see the people pointing and whispering.

Finally someone spoke up. "Gracie?!"

I looked over at Melissa. She doesn't exactly like me after the whole rat in the back of her shirt fiasco sophomore year.

"Hey Melissa!"

"I thought you were shipped away to some school?"

"I'm on break. Did ya miss me?" I smirked.

"Not one bit actually. It's been so nice with you gone."

"I doubt that, but whatever helps you sleep at night."

She just flipped her hair and walked away.

"Hey Gracie!" Someone spoke up.

It was an ex-boyfriend of mine named Nick. We're still good friends though. "Hey Nicky!"

I walked over and gave him a hug. "How have you been?"

"Great!"

"I like that hair. It's quite a change from the crazy locks before."

"Well, it was growing out, so it just had to be chopped off."

"Well, it looks great."

"Thank you!"

Tons of people then got up and started talking to me when they realized it was me. I guess I look a little different without the hair.

Finally I found Rose and Ryan though.

"Hey Gracie, looks like almost everyone missed you."

"I feel so loved." I smiled.

"How's it going with the whole missing the boyfriend?"

"Awful! I still have a week before I can go back." I put my head on the lunch table.

"Don't worry. Just text and call like your life depended on it."

He doesn't have texting and he doesn't like it anyways and I'm not good with calling people on phones unless it's you."

"Then you're just going to have to get over it." She laughed.

"Thanks, I really appreciate that."

"Oh, you know I love you and I hate seeing you like this. Maybe a miracle will happen and somehow the two of you will end up together sooner."

"I hope you're right missy."

"I know I'm going to be."

I looked up and noticed Ryan staring at me. He needs to just stop. Rose looked behind her and I gave him the evil eye. He quickly looked away. That's right fool.

We sat and talked for a little while about what's been going on. Who's dating who. Who ended up being gay and who is the new class clown now that I'm gone.

I listened and contributed to the conversation. Then it dawned on me. Why have I not done anything catastrophic at my new school? Maybe because I've been so distracted. Yeah, that's probably it. I've been distracted my lame jerkish boys. God, I miss Carson. I feel like I'm being really repetitive! I need a freaking life!

The bell finally rang and I had to leave.

I said goodbye to everyone. People gave me hugs, other people glared at me because of something I did to them that I simply can't remember. It was a lot of fun.

I walked back home. When I got inside I collapsed onto the couch.

It was great. I thought for sure I would feel out of the loop, but people were super cool and treated me just like I never left. I kind of miss my old school, but then again, I never would have met Carson.

After watching some chick flicks and being totally lazy I heard the doorbell ring.

"Gracie! Can you get the door please?" My mom yelled from the other room.

"Fine!" I screamed back.

I got up and threw the door open with an indifferent scowl on my face, which quickly turned to shock.

Standing there holding his luggage, was my annoying, jerkish boyfriend.

"Carson?! What the heck are you doing here?"

He smirked. "It's nice to see you too Gracie."

"No, I'm really happy to see you, but shocked at the same time. Why are you here?"

"Ask your mother."

My mom came shuffling in at that point. "Oh! Are you Carson?"

"Yes ma'm." He said smiling and shaking her hand.

"It's so nice to finally meet you. I can't thank you enough for what you've done with Gracie."

"No problem." He was being as charming and courteous as ever. I knew it was a big act.

"Well, Gracie aren't you going to invite the poor boy inside?"

"Um...I guess." I moved so he could walk in. "What is he doing here mom?"

"Well, since we have a couple days before you go back to school, I know how you work and how easily you forget things so I invited him to stay with us for a couple days, so he can go over stuff with you, so you can be ready when school starts again."

"But is this okay with him. I mean this is his vacation to spend with his family."

"This is what happened, I called your uncle and asked him for Carson's number, then called them and made sure it was okay with everyone. He agreed to it."

I looked at Carson. "Is this okay with you? I mean I feel bad because it's your vacation."

"Well, I mean after thanksgiving there's really nothing to do at my house. My family all left, and now it's just my siblings and father, so really it's not that great."

I rubbed my eyes. "Okay, but mom I think you may have taken this a little too far."

"Sweetie, relax. He's going to stay in the guest bedroom and you both will study for a little bit every day."

"That seems unfair to him. This is his vacation!"

"I'm fine with it Gracie. It's not like it's that hard."

"Fine, whatever."

"Show him to his room Gracie." My mother said sternly.

I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to follow.

He followed me upstairs to the bedroom and he dropped his stuff and looked around. "Nice."

"I feel so bad about this Carson." I said.

"Gracie, it's fine. I'd rather be here with you than home."

"But...my family is still here." I mumbled.

"What's so bad about your family?"

"You'll see. There's just too much to explain."

He laughed. "Oh relax. I'm not going to go and dump you because of your family."

I smiled a little. "That's good to know."

"Okay, so you know how I'm not good with emotions and what not?"

"Yes." I laughed.

"Well, I'm going to say this, but don't laugh."

"Okay, I won't."

"I really missed you." He looked up at me through his eyelashes.

I smiled and walked towards him. "Yeah, I'm not going to lie, I really missed you too."

He placed his hand on the side of my face and slowly leaned down. I closed the distance and pressed my lips roughly to his. He smiled and wrapped his arms tightly around me, deepening the kiss.

"Gracie! Carson! Do you want something to eat?!" My mom yelled.

I sighed and broke the kiss. "You can go ahead and unpack. Do you want me to bring you something to eat or drink?"

"Um...water is fine for now."

"Okay." I smiled and walked out.

I walked into the kitchen.

My mom came in right behind me. "Gracie! Why didn't you tell me he was that cute! My goodness."

"Mom, he's seventeen. Not your type."

"Gracie, that's so inappropriate. No, I was thinking more for you. Although you aren't really each other's type."

I turned to her. "I'm not his type?"

"No. Not really."

"Why not?"

"Well...um...because....he just doesn't seem like it."

"Oh, is it because I'm not very smart?!"

She sighed. "Gracie, I didn't mean for it to sound rude."

"Well, it did." I snapped.

Grabbed his glass of water and stomped upstairs. My mom can be such a jerk sometimes.

**I hope you liked it! You all got me on number three on the what's hot list recently. Thanks so much! That's amazing! I love you all! Peace!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

522K 8.4K 73
"You don't know where I come from, and I don't know where you come from. So lets just put aside our differences... for the gang" - Gracie Trying to g...
746K 16.3K 33
DISCLAIMER: THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO THE TUTOR! Margret wasn't raised as your average teenage girl. She has been sheltered and kept in an all girls' s...
2.2K 74 29
It has been just Peyton Smith and her mom for almost 4 years. Her mom surprises her with a trip to Hawaii! The catch? Peyton's mom doesn't have enoug...
6.3K 133 22
Meet Mandy. The typical rich brat. Anything Mandy wants, Mandy gets: well except for someone. Gerald Ryans. Meet Gerald. Sinfully gorgeous. Heartles...