I'm a rogue, he's an Alpha, d...

By NalaShadowhunter

More

I'm a rogue, he's an Alpha, did I mention he's my mate?
Chapter 1 'first day and Already have a problem'
Chapter 2 'Don't want any trouble'
Chapter 4 'The slut'
Chapter 5 'Scars'
Chapter 6 'So much for a family meeting'
Chapter 7 'Don't die'
Chapter 8 'waking up and facing reality'
Chapter 9 (I think)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sneak peek XP
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 'Paradise'
Chapter 16 'Nightmare'
Chapter 17 'Plan'
Chapter 18 'Surprise'
Chapter 19 'He's back'
Chapter 20 'Promises'
Chapter 21 'betrayed?'
Chapter 22 Part 1 'Ashley'
Chapter 22 part 2 'Ashley'
Chapter 23 'Thinking'
Chapter 24 'The Meeting'
CHapter 25 'It's Time'
Chapter 26 'names'
Chapter 27 'New problems'
Chapter 28 'Heartless Ripper'
Chapter 29' Be happy while you can'
Chapter 30 part 1 'Warriors Don't Cry'
Chapter 30 part 2 'Never stop fighting'
Epilogue

Chapter 3 'Blake Damson'

94.5K 1.3K 319
By NalaShadowhunter

Ok so I hope this chapter is longer, witch I think it is XD

I hope you like it :D

_______________________________________

Chapter 3

"You smell so good" The wolf, who I suppose it's a male, whispered in my ears.

"Get off me!" I growled.

"Mine" He growled, what?

"What? I'm not yours! I'm no one's." I snarled trying to get him off me.

"You're mine" he snarled back, pushing me to the ground, making me lay my head between my paws.

I could feel him smelling me and he's breath on my neck (A/N he's in wolf form, she is too :P)

He ran he's tongue in my neck, Eww disgusting, the problem was...

Snow liked it and she was asking for more, SHE WAS FREAKING EXITED?!?!?!! EXICTED FOR WHAT?!?!

I growled a low warning, he ignored it and gently passed he's teeth slowly down my neck to my right shoulder, wtf is he doi-

OW!!!!!!!!! What the hell!!!!! He bit me!!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

OMFG!! HE DID NOT JUST CLAIM ME!!! OH GOD PLEASE HELP ME!!!! THIS BASTARD WHO I DON'T EVEN HAD LOOKED AT, CLAIMED ME?!?!?!? THAT'S WHY YOU WERE HAPPY SNOW?!?!?! OMFG THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM!

WAKE UP BROOKE!!! WAKE THE FREAKING HELL UP!!!

TT.TT

This it, I'm claimed.

Goodbye to hot sexy humans, hello to hell -__-

"Mine" He whispers again, I felt him get up.

This is my chance! I got up as fast as I could, and took off running.

I'm not a girl that runs from her problems, but I sure as hell not going to confront him, I'M GETTING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!

I could hear him running behind me.

Snow growled, she didn't like the idea of me running from my soon-to-be-mate.

'Stop Brooke' Snow demanded.

"Why? I don't want to be mate of that dude who I don't even know.' I growled.

'He's your(our) real mate, he's wolf choose me, and I choose him'

Oh fuck...

"So I need to stop...and confront him... and love him?" I asked.

'Yes' she answer.

'Can't I just tell him I love him?' hehehe >:D

'Yes that's good'

I turned my head, I couldn't see him since he was a couple of steps back but he sure as hell could hear me so I shouted.

"RAWR!" and ran faster.

'What the hell? You say you were going to tell him I love you!?" Snow growled.

'Rawr means I love you in dinosaur, you never told me what language I had to say it' I smirked.

She growled in frustration.

Hehehe Bingo.

But soon my running away didn't work, because apparently he took a shortcut and appeared in front of me, making me crash into him, falling to the ground, me on top of him.

I looked down, bad idea, I got caught in he's blue eyes, so beautiful...

Finally like in three minutes he broke it 'Why you ran away from me" He demanded.

Uhh stray to the point are we.. I like it- wait what?! What the hell!

I got up and took three steps back and sat down, looking at him.

And let me tell you, I freaking regret running away from him.

He was the most beautiful beast you could ever imagine.

He's fur, oh god, the color was like the night, black, with little dark DARK blue almost black.

As he stand up I notice he was more bigger than me, awwww *pouts* I'm small.

"Who are you?" I demanded, ignoring he's question.

"I am your mate" He answer stepping closer to me and laying he's face in my neck, more like fur (lol) and what surprise me more was that I didn't move away.

"Who are you?" I asked again, laying my face in he's back while I smelled him, oh GOD he smell so good... I just wanna eat him right here, right now.

"What's your name gorgeous?" He asked/whispers, are we playing the ignore the question game? Anyway, I almost melted when he called me 'gorgeous'.

"Brooke" I whisper.

"Mmm Brooke, I like it" My leg felt like they were melting, oh god when he says Brooke, it's sounds so good.

"What's your name?"

"Blake"

That name sounds familiar, where have I heard it before?

'Don't Josh, Blake is coming'

OMG! BLAKE! Now I remember!! He's the dude who was coming... why was he coming?

I lifted my head and stepped away from him, he looked confused.

"Do you know who Josh is?" I asked.

"Yea, why?"

"so you know that bastard girlfriend?"

"Jane how did you met them?" does he expect me to know their names?!

"I don't know if that's her name but whatever, anyway, well I was going to school, well more like to the lunch room and caught their scent, then we ended in
the woods, there were 11, Josh told me why I was here, and I told them I was no harm, and he thought I was lying so he grabbed me by the neck and was about to punch me whe-"

"He grabbed you by the neck!!" He snarled.

"Yea, now shut up boy, I'm trying to clear something.... Then he's girlfriend stopped him by saying 'Blake is coming', she then slapped me because I glared at h-

"SHE SLAPPED YOU" He roared.

"SHUT UP!... so like I was saying she slapped me, I got pissed off so I made them kneel to me and to take a message to their Alpha, so I need you to take me to whoever is the Alpha, so that I could tell him I mean no harm to their pack, I just came here to finish my senior year" FINISH!

"So can you take me to him" I asked.

"You're talking to him"

"Oh... WAIT WHAT?!?"

"My name is Blake Damson(It's that even a real last name LOL) Alpha of the Night clan" He said with such pride, he looked like he was in a 'moment' (You know, when you feel proud for something)

"Er, sorry to rude your 'moment' but I don't freaking care who's your pack name, I have to go now, I have a house to attend to" I said turning around.

"You're going to live with me" He growled.

"Oh hell no! just because you claimed me doesn't mean anything"

"If you're leaving alone, I can't protect you, or did you forget that in a week we are going to be in heat at the same time" He said.

Oh shit I forgot that part.

I huffed "Fine, but I sure as hell don't care if you're my-soon-to-be-mate or Alpha of the pack, I won't do anything you say nor demand, I'll do whatever I want,

and the first Barbie who I see that wants me dead, I sure as hell will kill her the same day I find out, and I don't trust you. GOD I don't even know you!" I growled frustrated.

"I'll let you do that if you sleep in the same bed as me, and you won't touch another male" He growled in the last part.

"Deal" Uhh why do I have a feel like I'm selling my soul to the devil?

____________________________________________________________

So what you think???? O.o o.O

Plz comment, vote, and become my FRIEND XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 178 30
Dani and Rose ,two best friends move into an apartment together.New loves are discovered, fights are had,pranks are pulled, secrets revealed.There is...
40.8K 1.5K 32
Just a series of 31 short stories written near midnight during the month of August. 31 Days of August - The (Im)Perfection Dare.
18.5K 362 18
Everyone has secrets. We treasure them, we keep them, we treat them like our nearest and dearest - our prize possesions. It's what you do when they...