Fulfilling my husbands desire...

By Sukorian

A village woman 21 years married a city man 30 years An arranged marriage with leads to a passionated love +... More

Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three {Laksh PoV} (✔️)
Chapter four {Ragini PoV} (✔️)
Chapter 5 {reunion} (✔️)
Chapter six {slow love experience} (✔️)
Chapter eight {Romance in london} (✔️)
Chapter nine {Naugty} + 18 (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter twelve {+18} (✔️)
Chapter thirteen {Party} (✔️)
Chapter fourteen {+18} (✔️)
Chapter fifteen {jealous} (✔️)
Chapter sixteen {fight} (✔️)
Chapter seventeen {punishment} (✔️)
Chapter eighteen {Date +18} (✔️)
Chapter nineteen {Ill} (✔️)
Honeymoon #1 (✔️)
Honeymoon #2 {+18} (✔️)
Epilogue {+18} (✔️)
!New series!

Chapter seven {teasing} (✔️)

15.5K 345 93
By Sukorian

Recap: Slow Love moments both confessed their love in their way.

Laksh woke up finding the bed empty well at least she didn't kicked him out of the bed like last time, but how she could move him without disturbing his sleep?!. That girl is just an one piece, an unique one! 

Laksh stretches his arms, he went to the washroom and changes still sleepy yawning, but yet excited to have some love moments with his wife.

Ragini was in the kitchen, she was preparing the breakfast. Laksh back hugs her and touches her waist for a moment, the time stopped, both were in there world.

Ragini closed her eyes while he was kissing her neck. Ragini was just lost in his embrace, when both got disturbed by the shout of AP.

"Ragini is the breakfast ready, it's smelling like if it burns"

Ragini opens her eyes and mouth in shock. Laksh gulps. "oh shit...!"

Ragini pouts.

Laksh looked at her. "I'm sorry woh... make it again". She pushes him away.

Laksh pouts. "Arrey I didn't told you to close your eyes".

Ragini fumes. "GET OUT!" She shows him the way out of the kitchen with the hot spoon, which was in the hot oil before. He nods in fear and leaves the kitchen.

Ragini immediately prepared something else. They all eat and Laksh was holding her hand under the table, but she was still angry on him.

Laksh whispers. "Ragini you won't hear it often, I'm sorry!"

Ragini glares at him. Oh really I won't in this one week I will make you say sorry to me each day any time!. She smirks devilish.

Laksh got confused as he saw her smirk. Oh no she is she planning something, she is my cute wife! Wait cute no she has done many pranks on me! Be careful Laksh she is planning something big!.

In the evening they reached Ragini parents home. Laksh was pampered by everyone and they forgot Ragini she fumes in anger and jealousy.

Ragini comes closer to Laksh, she shows him her waist, his weakness. Laksh touched it. Ragini moans. "Ouch!"

All eyes were on them! "Laksh ji...!" She playfully hits him.

AP fumes. "Laksh!" She shows him her eyes! "What were you doing?"

Laksh stammers. "Nn...n...nothing Maa"

DP fumes too. "Say sorry and don't you dare to do anything like this again".

Laksh was numb. "But..?!"

AP repeats. "Say sorry"
Laksh fumes. "Sorry!" he said under his breath! Ragini smirks.

They reached home. Ragini and AP were talking the whole night, while Laksh was getting more and more annoyed!

The next morning started like the last, she was gone! But this time she wasn't in the kitchen she was at the roof hanging the clothes.

Laksh comes. "Ragini!" He comes with a speed. Ragini ignores him.

Laksh keeps calling her. "Ragini...!" Ragini didn't reply.

Laksh nods. "Oh okay you wanna play with me! You are messing with the wrong person!" Laksh was coming closer to her, but she wasn't moving in scare. Laksh hugs her and starts touch her.

"Laksh!!!!".

Laksh immediately runaway....

Ragini bursts out in a loud laughter as she knew DP would be there!

Laksh comes down and rushes to his mom. "Maa woh Papa he na is angry on me!"

AP was confused. "But why what you did?!"

Laksh shook his head. "Maa nothing wrong! Ragini is my wife"

AP shook her head. "You can do it in the bedroom not in front of the whole village. Idiot"

Ragini comes down with a sad face expression.

AP saw her. "Ragini... you did without her permission?! Go ask for sorry! She is your wife not your property. Go!"

Laksh pouts. "Sorry...!" The whole day went with Ignoring Laksh.

The 3rd Day Ragini rested her head on his chest. Laksh didn't touched her, but she places his hands on some delicate places. Like her lower back and her breast.

AP was wondering why they haven't come yet for breakfast she knocks on their door...

"Laksh ji no... leave na... plz... Laksh... no 😢😩"

AP enters the room. "Laksh!!!"

She starts to him him, he was completely confused in his sleepy condition he was getting beaten up by his mother with a broom.

AP shouts at him. "Laksh again you made a mistake"

Laksh couldn't bear it. "I'm sorry!" He said without knowing about his mistake, but he understood his wife doing it.

The 4th day they went to the nearby village. Ragini was walking ahead with DP as AP wanted to talk to Laksh about his behaviour toward Ragini, but Laksh was ignoring it completely.

Ragini looked at him. "Maa look he isn't listening he is looking at that woman!"

They all looked at him. Haan he was looking at a woman, but not the woman Ragini points. There was no escape AP raised his hand. Thaadh. Laksh got a slap! "Sorry!" He said.

Ragini rushes to him and hold his cheek, she blows air on his red cheek, her tears were rolling down her cheeks, she couldn't stop crying.

Laksh removes her hands. "I wasn't looking at that woman, I was looking at the that woman, who she can carrying her kid and still work. But you never listen to me!"

All looked at the direction he shows and that moment he pecks her lips.

Ragini hugs him tight. "Sorry! I won't tease you anymore!"

Laksh pushes her away. "I don't trust you!"

Now it will start with the fulfilling my husband husbands desire!

On the 5th day they went to a funfair {Mela}.
Ragini was holding his hand. Openly!.

Laksh looked at his mother. "Mom tell her to stay away, otherwise I have to apologise for something again, I have never done"

AP shook her head. "Laksh sshh 🤫"

Laksh was annoyed. "Again I'm the one who is getting blamed! Uff!"

Laksh was very angry! But Ragini didn't care, she hold his hand in her hands intertwined then and giving strokes with her thumb. Laksh enjoyed it, but didn't let her know.

Ragini wants to be alone with him. "Maa you and Papa go home and take rest. I will show Laksh the Mela!"

AP nods.

Laksh shook his head. What the hell!. No, I don't want. But they didn't care about what he wants. RagLak were alone.

Ragini cups his face. "I'm sorry Laksh, please forgive me! I'm very sorry!" But he didn't listened, here she took his hands and places on her waist. "I'm sorry!" She again cups his face... "I never wanted you to sleep on the couch again! I'm sorry!"

She pecks his lips. "I'm sorry I never wanted you to be slapped!"

Laksh smiling. She kissed me in public!.

"Laksh I'm soooo sorrrryyyyy"

Laksh melted down over her cuteness. "You kiss me! Here in public"

Ragini shies a bit. "I have to get use of it. Who know where and when you want me to love you?"

Laksh laughs. "I never thought about this! Ragini! But now I know you are much bolder than I thought"

He kisses her forehead.

Laksh took her hand. "Ragini come tell me what you want I will buy you it!" Ragini smiles. She hugs him tight.

A tribute to my fav Pakistani movie.

Laksh and Ragini were roaming around hand in hand.

Laksh was waiting. "Ragini please tell me if you like something"

Ragini nods after awhile she stops in front of a bangles shop.

Laksh frowns. "bangles?!"

Ragini nods again.

Laksh smiles. "Okay choose!"

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh which colour you like on me, I will wear!"

Laksh thought. "Oh acha {really}? Hmm let me see. There are so many... Haan the red ones!".

Ragini nods!

The shopkeeper forwarded his hand. "Girl give me your hand I will make you wear!"

Ragini shook her head and hold them in front of Laksh.

Laksh got confused. "What?!"

Ragini looked at him. "Laksh do you want another man to touch my wrist?! And make me wear the bangles of your name?!"

Laksh shook his head. "Oh give me the bangles!" He pays and made her wear them.

Ragini plays with the bangles in front of his face.

Laksh saw the happiness still asked her. "Ragini are you happy?!

Ragini smiles wildly. "haan Happy!"

In the night, which was the last night, Ragini had packed everything she was staying at her parents home, but Laksh was there too not leaving her alone.

Ragini was crying on her mom's lap! Laksh felt hurt, seeing her sadness, but a new journey for them is going to start and he is just thinking about the new experience, which are waiting for them. Ragini hold his hand tight!

On the next Morning they all come to sending them away!

AP warns him. "Laksh she is your responsibility. Take good care of her"

Jaanki looked at her. "Ragini" She cups her face. "Laksh is your husband listen to his words with care and don't fight with him"

Ragini nods. Shekhar and DP too talked to Laksh that he should be very careful with her as she is very innocent!

Laksh took her hand in his. "I won't leave your hand!"

Ragini nods with a smile. In the plane she was scared as it was her first flight. Laksh places the belt of her seat. "If you feel scared hold me! You can even scratch my hand okay!"

Ragini nods the plane take off and Ragini digs her nails into his flesh.

But he didn't utter a word....

________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31K 2K 21
Abhimanyu Track but totally different from original Here you will have a spicy twist of Laksh character and Ragini's deep love
90.1K 4.6K 29
A business marriage of RagLak, reveals secrets around Ragini's family. How the love of a man can change the life of an unfortunate woman
49.5K 3K 31
A complete different story of lust turned love.. two souls who wanna know about the meaning of lust come together to end up falling in love. it will...