Little Ms. Popular ➸ Jerrie

By bowedwards

disclaimer: i wrote this when i was 12. it's not a good book so! read at your own risk !! The life of Jade T... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
sequel?

Chapter 6

6.5K 211 86
By bowedwards

- narrator -

Jade woke up in unfamiliar room , looking around before realization hit her. She slept over at her girlfriend's house. She tried to turn to face the blonde but to no avail since her arms gripped her pretty tight. Not that she minded. She also tried looking up but instead her head hit what felt like Perrie's chin.

Guess I'm stuck here , she thought before smiling afterwards.

She then just stared into space thinking about her relationship with Perrie. She finally got the girl she's been craving for years. Perrie Edwards is finally hers. She started drawing patterns on Perrie's arms as she hummed A Thousand Years by Christina Perri.

She felt her girlfriend stir before loosening her grip on her waist. She turned around and saw Perrie rubbing her eyes mumbling words she can't make up of. She giggled at how cute her girlfriend looked at the moment. "Morning love" she said , voice raspy.

"Morning Captain America!" Perrie yelled out causing Jade to burst out laughing. "Still not awake yet , huh?" Jade muttered before straddling the younger girl. She planted kisses all over Perrie's face causing her to scrunch up her nose cutely saying , " No Hatchi stop" Jade giggled before placing a lingering kiss on Perrie's lips. "Ew no Hatchi these lips are only for Ja-OH JADE!" Perrie's finally fully awake , realizing that it's just her girlfriend all along.

"Care to finish that sentence?" Jade smirked , getting off the blonde. "Gladly" Perrie grinned. "These lips are only for Jade Amelia Thirlwall" she continued confidently. "Oh they better be" Jade giggled. "C'mon let's eat breakfast!" Perrie suddenly yell and ran downstairs leaving her girlfriend chuckling on the bed.

Perrie ran down to her kitchen expecting to see her mother reading the newspaper but instead she got a note on the table.

'I had to go to work early , there are some pancakes in the microwave for you girls. See you later hun -Deb '

She shrugged and tossed the paper in the trashcan. She went to the microwave and took out the pancakes. She bent over slightly to take the syrup from the cabinet when she felt a hand made contact with her bum. She stood straight up and gave the elder girl a playful glare.

"Cheeky" she commented before passing her girlfriend a plate . Perrie can't help but stare at Jade. "Once you're done eye fucking me , could you please pass me the syrup?" Jade asked sarcastically as a smirk made its way to her face.

--

"Nooo Perrie , let me go!" Jade shrieked as the blonde took a hold of her waist and carried her firemen style , running around the house. "Neveeeeeeer!" Perrie shouted . "Babe as much as I'd love to stay , my mother's getting worried. Now I gotta go!" Jade laughed as she wiggled out of her girlfriend's grasp.

"Fine" Perrie huffed , letting Jade down. "We'll see each other tomorrow right? Try not to miss me" Jade joked as she put on her vans. "Hmm I don't know. Maybe a kiss would help?" Perrie teased. Jade got up and kissed her girlfriend's cheek. The ivory skinned girl pouted , expecting to be kissed on the lips.

"Hmm I'm not sure if you deserve a kiss , I mean-" Jade was cut off by Perrie stating , " Shut up and kiss me" before connecting their lips in a passionate kiss. This went on for about 2 minutes before they pulled away. "See you tomorrow my love!" Jade joked as Perrie rolled her eyes playfully.

- Jade -

I stepped into my house to my mother bombarding me with questions. "Mum! One question at a time but first , let me settle down ? " I asked chuckling as she nodded. We sat down at the lounge as she stared at me expectedly. I took a deep breath and started explaining , " Okay well first of all , Perrie doesn't bully me anymore ... " I went on and on until the part where we kissed .

"So that time she went here uh , we kinda ... kissed" I said quietly and as I expected a big 'WHAT?!' was spat in my face. I just kept quiet and looked down , waiting for a rant. "Jade you know how I am about these things. We made it clear about you being straight" she sighed. "I know but turns out I'm not .. I'm sorry mum , you know how much I love you and I wouldn't disobey you but this is serious" I said , voice still quiet.

"Hell yes it is!" she exclaimed , making me jump. "It is indeed very serious and I want you to stop whatever relationship you have with that brat!" she yelled. "Why you do you have to be so homophobic! " I raised my voice as I stood up , leveled with her. "Because you're Christian and you're supp-" I cut her off "NO! Love is love and it can happen to anyone!"

We stood there taking deep breaths before something I felt a sting on my right cheek.

My own mother slapped me. Never in my 18 years of living have she laid her hand on me like that.

I held onto that cheek as tears started to roll down my cheeks. Before she could say anything I ran up to my room and slammed the door close. I sat on my bed , my knees pulled up against my body. I grabbed my phone from my pocket and dialed Jesy's number.

"Hello?"

"J-Jesy.."

"Jade! What's wrong ,have you been crying?"

"M-my mum , she ... she s-slapped me" I stuttered out.

"Aw babe , you know I'd come over but I'm still in Romford . Umm , call Ally maybe? I'm sorry , Jade you know I love you"

"Can I at least share with you my problem?" I looked down on the floor.

"Oh, um, sorry. K-Kinda busy right now. I still love you though"

I sighed. "Fine, bye"

"Bye , Jadey"

I hung up and searched for Ally's number. As I did so , my thumb slipped and clicked call on .. Perrie . "Shit shit shit" I muttered. I was about to press end call when I heard her voice "Hey Jadeypoo!" I giggled lightly at her nickname but hiccuped afterwards. I cleared my throat before saying , "Hey , love " It still cracked nonetheless.

"Jade? You alright? You sound like you've been crying. Have you? Who made you cry? I'm going to cut thei-" I cut her off with a weak laugh. "No , Pez , I'm fine" "You don't sound like someone who's fine. Well you are fine , if you know what I mean but" we burst into fits of giggles.

"No seriously Jade , what's wrong?" she asked , her tone serious this time. I sighed and figured it was no use keeping it from her anyway since she'll eventually find out. "I told my mum about us. Well not really , I just told her about the first time we kissed. She kinda flipped and she ... slapped me" I whispered as a new set of tears fell down my cheeks. I heard a gasp from the other end of the line. "I'm coming over" she muttered. Before I could protest , the line went dead.

This is one of the reasons why I fell for her. But I don't think my mum will fancy seeing her here.

I sobbed silently as I moved to the corner of the bed , curled into a ball.

- 15 minutes later -

"Jade Amelia Badwi Thirlwall!" I heard my mum yell. I wiped my tears as I cursed under my breath , bracing myself for what's going to happen. I opened the door slowly , looking down to see my mum glaring at Perrie at the door.

I slowly made my way downstairs. "Mum" I squeaked. She turned around and her eyes showed anger and coldness. This is not my mother. "Mrs. Thirlwall , can you please just accept your daughter and I together" pleaded Perrie. "No! And Jade don't call me mum because no daughter of mine is a lesbian" my mum snapped. I stared into her eyes pleadingly as the tears threaten to fall again. "Don't give me that look. You don't come back into this house until my real daughter is back" she hissed.

"But I'm your real daughter , mum! You can't seriously be doing this to me!" I cried , taking hold of her arm only to have her pulling it back. "Get out of here. Go to that blonde bitch" she muttered before heading to her room , slamming it shut.

I fell on my knees , face buried in my hands as I sobbed quietly. I felt someone pulled me into a hug as I sobbed harder on her shoulder. "That's it. Sh-she hates me now" I choked out.

"No she doesn't. She's just shocked that's all. C'mon , she probably needs some space. Sleep over at mine for a while alright?" she whispered. Somehow her voice calms my nerves. I manage to nod as she follows me up to my room. She helped me back my clothes in my backpack. "Thank you , Pez" I sighed as I zipped up my backpack. "I'd do anything for you , Jade. And if your mum can't see that , I'll prove it to her" she smiled before kissing my forehead.

I grinned at her gesture as she cheered , " Ahh! There's that beautiful smile" I just giggled. "C'mon let's go back to mine" she said as she carried my backpack and pulled me downstairs. I looked at my driveway and my jaw dropped. At my driveway was a navy blue Porsche.. "That's .. your car? I thought that was you're parents'! " I exclaimed. She just shrugged and laugh , " I'm kinda spoiled so " I shook my head as we hopped onto her car.

-- Perrie's place --

"My mum's not home yet so we have the house to ourselves" she said as she placed my bag in her room. I just nodded and smiled. "So any plans for today? I'm totally free!" she exclaimed. I just shrugged , flopping down on her bed , spread out like a starfish. She giggled and took out some DVDs. "Movie marathon it is" she mumbled , grinning before putting in Tangled. I squealed and clapped my hands like the child I am.

"Now move your cute little arse over" She chuckled and I moved over. "So now you think my arse is cute ... " I trailed off . She just nodded and grinned cheekily.

--

I yawned a little before nuzzling my head closer to where Perrie's neck meets her shoulder. I put my hands around her waist , taking in her scent. "You smell nice" I giggled. "Oh really? What do I smell like" she asked , looking down at me. " Strawberry with a hint of vanilla and mint" I grinned but coughing lightly afterwards.

After a few moments , thoughts about my mother clouded my mind as I lose focus on the movie. I sighed and sat up. Perrie looked at me concerned , "You alright?" I shook my head and smile. "Yeah just , worried about my mum" I muttered. "Ja-" I don't know what came over me but I cut her off "I mean what if she'll never accept us? I can never bare to lose you Pez! I fall for you more and more everyday , there's no way I could stop this relationship"

She smiles at what I said as she pulled me in for a hug , exactly what I needed. "It's alright Jadeypoo , you got me now. I'm here with you" she cooed as I laid my head on her shoulder. I sighed and checked the time. 7.37pm. Wow how many movies did we watch? "Jadey look it's raining!" Perrie suddenly squealed , causing me to jump slightly. I chuckled at how easily excited she gets about the rain and looked out the window. I coughed again as I admire the rain.

Perrie once again looked at me worriedly. "Are you getting sick?" she asked as she pressed the back of her hand to my forehead. "Babe , you're burning" she exclaims before rushing to the kitchen. I put my hand on my forehead then at my neck and indeed , I was burning. I sighed and hugged myself , missing the warmth of my girlfriend. Minutes later she came back with an ice pack and a thermometer. She placed the ice pack on my forehead as I hissed at the cold contact , " Fuck it's cold!" She muttered a 'sorry' as she placed the thermometer in my mouth.

As I was waiting for it to beep , the front door opened revealing Debbie. "Pezza your lovely mother is home!" she shouted as I flinched , sensing a headache on its way. "Oh Jade , you're here as well! Hello there" she chirped as I gave her a little wave. "Hey mum. Can I speak to you for a sec?" she asked as Debbie nodded and they headed to the kitchen. Just then the thermometer beeped. I looked at my temperature and it said 39.18

"Holy shit" I muttered as I waited for Perrie to come back. I held the sides of my head as the headache came attacking. "Perrie" I whimpered. "Perrie!" I said louder. She came running from the kitchen , looking at me worriedly. "I'm sorry , you alright?" she asked as I nodded. "Yeah just my head hurts , do you happen to have any pills?" I asked and she nodded , sprinting to her room. I smiled slightly at the fact that she actually cares. She came back with pills and water on the other hand. She gave them to me as I took it. Once I'm done , I slumped back on the couch , shutting my eyes. "Thanks , Per. You're the best" I smiled weakly at my girlfriend.

Suddenly I went limp , numb and all I can see is black. All I heard was Perrie screaming my name before I totally blacked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.9K 2.6K 30
Perrie only sees the good in the world. She appreciates the little things. Like the smell of roasted coffee in the morning. How nice the breeze feels...
3.3K 192 18
Completed 1949. Perrie Edwards, daughter of the influential General Edwards, lives in affluence and abundance among parties attended by the rich and...
12.8K 587 11
"When I planned my life, I never meant for it to be the way it is now." Jade replies, tears forming in her eyes. "I used to have ambitions. I used to...
41.1K 1.7K 8
Jade Thirlwall, recently dumped by boyfriend of 2 years, needs a new partner to make him jealous. She finds the best candidate and that happens to be...