TF2 X Reader OneShots (ReDux)

By SilverDreemurr

For some reason, my first book disappeared off the face of the internet. I swear, I didn't delete it, and I'm... More

We Apologize
Christian Brutal Medic X Reader
Gang Member! Sniper x Child! Reader
Heavy x (Scared!Victimized!) Reader
Helmet Party(Cross-faction)
(Red!)Engineer X (Red!)Reader(part one!)
Booty Shorts(Heavy Medicine)
The Empty Box
Star Wars; The Fort Awakens(headcanons)
Demo x Reader
Pauling in Wonderland(preface)
Tavish DeGroot and the Demo Main's Pipe
CBS x (Abused!)Reader
Headcanon - Their names
AURORA BOREALIS?!
Medic x (Sick!)Reader
Scout X Reader
(Red!)Engineer X (Red!)Reader(part two!)
ignore this
(Jealous!)Spy X Reader
Soldier x Reader
Sniper X Reader
Gay. Uh, Geisha. Wait, Gaysha!
Headcanon - Their Names(Freak Edition)
Spy x Reader(short fic!)
Pauling In Wonderland (Part One)
Pauling In Wonderland (Part Two)
(Red!)Engineer X (Red!)Reader (Part 3:FINALE)
CBS X Reader X ??? X CBM (short and shitty)
Blu Soldier X (Citizen!)Reader X Red Demoman
Family Bonds
(Teenage!)Spy X (Teenage!Abused!) Reader
uh
(Blu!)Pyro X (Red!Pyro!)Reader
TentaSpy X (Monster Hunter!)Sniper
(Yandere!)Christian Pure Spy X Reader (Part one{possibly})
Spy x (Kitten!)Reader
Sniper X Reader
Medic X Reader
Engineer X Reader
Cover Contest
Cover Contest Winner
(Yandere!)Christian Pure Spy x Reader {Part Two}
Requests?
alright gamers
yo guys
Spy x Demo
Here we go
To anyone hoping for an update
This Is The End

Snippy(Cross-faction)

1.2K 25 69
By SilverDreemurr

(I put the names in a couples name generator and I love the name. :3 I s2g every time I looked at it while I was writing, I just said 'snippy' and laughed. I genuinely love this ship name. Also, fair warning; !TERRIBLE LEMON AHEAD!)

Spy's P.O.V.

I sighed and watched the Red Sniper work for a moment. Never let it be said that he wasn't good at his job. My teammates were dropping like flies. He even nailed the Scout.

I checked my Diamondback. I still had a crit left. He was wearing a Razorback today, smart move on his part. I decloaked and approached him, my gun loaded and ready to fire. He suddenly turned around and grabbed my wrist.

"G'day. Did you forget I had ears?" He smirked as my jaw dropped slightly. I just assumed that he was distracted by his thoughts all the time...

He pulls out his Jarate. I immediately cringe.

"I won't fight, just please, mon dieu, don't douse me wiz zat filthy liquid." He puts it away and pulls out his Bushwacka. I sigh in relief until he pins me to the wall with it. I whimper as he removes the lid to the awful substance.

"I think I've caught you in a special place today, Spook. You were even watching me before you went in for the gun kill. And why is that, huh?" I gulp. He's caught on. He presses the lip of the jar to my lips.

"Tell me why, or I force this down your throat." I start sweating. How can I tell him? It's forbidden! I'm actually surprised he didn't catch me watching him in his camper. He's wonderfully tan and toned everywhere...

"Don't wanna speak up?"

I sigh and resign my dignity to the Bushman in exchange for personal hygiene.

"I...Je vous aime bien." He chukles evilly.

"I can't understand that. Say it in something we both speak." He cups my chin in his hand. I blush, and he smirks.

"I- mon dieu, I'm going to get killed by ze Administrator- I LOVE 'OU, OKAY?!" His eyes widen. He sets the jar down.

"Really?" I nod furiously, grateful he put the jar down. He takes out a notepad and a pencil, scribbling something down then tucking it into my jacket.

"See you in a minute." He removes the kukri from my shoulder, only to drive it through me and the wall. I cough up blood, splattering it all over him. Then the respawn process starts.

Sniper's P.O.V.

Hopefully, the note went with him. I remove my knife from his body. He crumples to the floor, dead as a doornail. I close his eyes, then dump his body out the window. I need to stay alive for the rest of the battle, I need to keep the blood on my knife.

The battle passes like a breeze. I go back to my camper immediately. I have some business to take care of, and if the note stayed, so will that Spook.

I carefully undress once I close the door to my camper, making sure no blood is rubbed off. I'm surprised that it's still wet. Suddenly, I hear a knock on my door. I answer it in my boxers.

"Bonsoir, Sniper. I got 'our note, and-" I pull him inside, then close and lock the door behind him.

"Uhm...Sniper? What are 'ou doing?" I look over at him and smirk, brandishing the knife again.

"Are...are 'ou going to kill me again?" I turn to face him fully and shake my head.

"It's your mess. Clean it off." I offer him the knife. He gingerly takes the handle, then looks at me questioningly.

"Zere isn't a sink...?" My smirk intensifies.

"Exactly. Clean it off well, and you might get what you want." I lean back against the bed and run my eyes over him expectantly.

Spy's P.O.V.

He wants me to...what? Lick off the knife? Maybe this turned him on or something.

I stuck out my tongue and gave it a small lick. I always found blood tasty, but this was just weird. His eyes alight with interest. He gestures to the floor in front of him.

I send him a confused look for a second, but then it clicks. My expression smoothly transitions from confused to sultry as I kneel in front of him. I run my tongue over the whole length of the knife and moan quietly.

I look over at him quickly to see my effect. He's half hard. Good.

I continue, cleaning up my blood in the most suggestive way possible. Once I'm actually starting to enjoy it, the knife is clean. I sigh quietly in discontent. He grabs my chin again and tilts my face up to look at him. (as Soviet Anthem earrape plays from my music playlist XD)

"Good job. You seem a bit discontented, though. Want something else to lick?" I nod once. He lets go of my chin and leans back, offering himself. I dive for his boxers, but he pulls me up.

"Ah ah. Not there. Start soft. I thought you were the master of romance?" I blush and move upwards, reaching his neck. Since he seems to like my tongue so much, why not play with him a bit? I press my tongue to his jugular vein and purr.

He groans in pleasure. I smirk and continue using my tongue on his neck, eliciting more sounds from him. He pulls me away from his neck. I give him a shit-eating grin.

"Fine. You've gotten me in a mood. Take it all off." I step back and soften my smile into a smirk. I may be dreadfully submissive to a fault, but I know how to put on a show for my dominator.

I gently loosen my tie, dropping it to the floor. He lays back, slight interest evident in his eyes. I shuck off my suit jacket gracefully, then slowly unbutton my shirt. He watches my every move, probably to see if I make any false moves.

My shirt also falls off me, and now he rakes his eyes over my body. I want to pose, but his exposed torso and the massive bulge in his boxers is edging me to go faster. I take a deep breath and take off my balaclava. His eyes widen, and he leans forward. I look away and blush in spite of myself.

"Wow. I didn't expect you to look like this..." He reaches up and runs a hand through my hair. I resist my urge to cringe away. It just reminds me more that I'm not getting any younger. The grey streaks running through my hair are a solid reminder of this fact.

He must have seen the hurt in my eyes, because he pulls his hand away.

"It makes you look dignified. Your hair would complement your look in that suit of yours." I look at him, shocked. He thinks I look good in the suit? He smiles.

"I never said I didn't like the way you looked, Spook. I honestly like you better than our Spook, looks alone." I blush again. Some French romantic charmer I am...

I tug off my gloves. He immediately grabs my left, hand, then turns it over to reveal faint scars, some old, some new.

"Spy..." I look away.

"Zose were from my childhood." He growls and tugs me closer. I somehow resist yelping in terror.

"Some of these are new. Who's the cause of this?" I hang my head, knowing he'll get the answer eventually.

"Ze want to do zis to myself comes from my own self-doubt. Don't worry about it." He plants soft kisses up my forearm. I gasp quietly and watch him. Once he's done he looks up at me.

"What doubts?" I shake my head and look away. He picks me up and lays me on the bed, then he lays down next to me and cuddles me to his chest.

"We're gonna lay here until you tell me. If that means skipping battles, getting fired, getting killed, so be it. But you can't keep this bottled up, mate." I feel tears streak down my face.

"Why do 'ou care?" He smiles.

"Because I did it too. The depression, the cutting, the drinking, the smoking. Let me tell you, none of it helps. What helps is talking." I press my face to his chest and cry. I cry for a good few minutes. He keeps holding me and rubbing my back the whole way through, offering kind words every few seconds.

I eventually stop crying. He tilts my chin up to look at him, then kisses me softly. I kiss back and smile. He pulls back and smiles.

"Feel better?" I nod. He kisses me again, but harder. I kiss back with as much intensity. One of his hands leaves my back, resting on the hem of my pants instead. I gasp softly. He pulls back again and smirks.

"We still have some business to take care of, don't we?~" I blush and gulp. He flips me onto my back and attacks my neck. I try to cover my mouth, but he pins my arms over my head with one hand.

"I want to hear you cry my name, love." I bite my lip. He grabs something, then ties my hands onto a bar above his bed. I send him a confused look.

"How do you think I got this body? I do curl-ups in bed." He attacks my neck with kisses. I can't hold back my moans when he finds my sweet spot. He bites and sucks on it until he's satisfied, pulling away from my neck and smirking.

"This'll be trouble to explain to your team~" I blush deeply. I didn't even consider explanations...

The thought is quickly driven from my head as he ghosts his hand over my crotch. I groan and pull against the belt he's tied me with. He chuckles and starts slowly undoing my pants.

"Don't worry, love. There are ways for me to go faster. For example...What's your name?" I gulp.

"It's...Victor. My name is Victor." He smirks and leans in close to my ear.

"The name you'll have the pleasure of screaming tonight is Mick~" He blows into my ear softly then tears my pants and boxers off me. I moan and hiss as I'm exposed fully to the cold air within the van. He pulls away from me and looks me over.

"Huh, I didn't expect you to be that big. I wonder how many times you'll cum tonight?" He removes his boxers, releasing his gigantic dick. I moan quietly and gulp down my fear. The thing must have been eight inches...

He reaches over to grab something again, but I don't notice anything until something cold and wet is pressed against my hole. I yelp quietly. He smiles and keeps rubbing his fingers against my pucker, eventually slipping one inside. I tip my head back and moan as he thrusts it slowly.

He adds another, starting to scissor them. I don't pay particular attention, I'm already in absolute bliss. This was better than I could have hoped for from him. I can already feel a knot in my stomach, and he hasn't even gotten that massive thing inside me. Just thinking about it...

"I- O-OH, MICK~" He adds a third and fourth finger simultaneously, pumping them quicker. I squirm and moan a bit more before releasing, moaning his name. It gets all over the sheets, but he doesn't seem to mind.

"That's one~" He removes his fingers, then lubes himself up. I tug at the belt again as he lines up with my entrance.

"Beg for it." I squirm slightly.

"Please, Mick."

"Please what?"

I can't hold back anymore.

"Mon dieu, Mick! Please, just pound into my ass! Use me up to 'our heart's content, I want to be 'our plaything! Rip me to shreds with 'our gigantic cock and make me scream 'our name through tears of pain!" He chuckles and slides in slowly. I arch my back and moan.

"Just say when." I sit there for a few moments, then nod as I get used to the size. He nods back and starts thrusting slowly.

I moan softly. He starts to speed up, making me moan louder. Soon enough, he's ramming into me and I can't hold back my moans of pleasure. If I was any stronger, I would have torn out of this belt by now. Then, he hits a particular spot that makes my whole body convulse.

"LÀ! JUSTE LÀ, MON DIEU! BAISE-MOI TELLEMENT DUR QUE JE NE POURRAI PAS MARCHER!" He didn't fully understand, but he got the message. He kept slamming into my prostate, making me scream with pleasure. It doesn't take long for the knot to form again.

"MICK, PLUS FORT! REMPLISSEZ-MOI AVEC VOTRE SEMENCE!" I arch my back and moan loudly as I cum again, covering the both of us with the sticky substance. He groans and buries himself into the hilt, cumming deep inside me. I pant and collapse against the bed. He pulls out and lays down next to me.

"Détache-moi, s'il te plaît." He understands well enough, untying the belt. I bring my hands to my chest, rubbing at the red marks left there.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you, mate." I chuckle and turn to face him.

"It's fine. I don't care, I won't have to explain zis. Plus, anozer memento of probably ze only time I'm going to fuck while on zis team." His face softens, then he smiles and cuddles me to his chest again.

"Oh no, this isn't a one-time deal. Once a week, and we're spending ceasefire days together, too. No arguments, no questions asked." I blush, and am grateful for the fact that he can't see it.

"Merci, Sniper."

"Now, no more of that business, either. You call me Mick from now on, got it?" I nod.

"We still have to pretend to hate each ozer in battle, though." I feel him chuckle silently.

"Not gonna stop me." He cozies up on the bed, pulls the covers over us, and turns off the bedside lamp.

"Oh, and you aren't leaving after we finish up. I like to cuddle after I shag." I chuckle quietly and shrug.

"Not like I could escape 'our arms anyways, Mick." He kisses my forehead.

"G'night, Victor."

"Good night, Bushman."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 802 28
Y/n just got out of military training, and is planning to spend her Christmas vacation days in the Land of Enchantment playing video games and explor...
254K 3.8K 32
I will be doing a series of one shots. I take requests! Please, request a scenario, and I will do it! :D No smut though, I want it pg here. But of co...
22 3 1
Before Medic, before Soldier, before Spy.
8K 274 15
This job was starting to wear on you, being a Pyro you loved it so much, but when you forgot your medications, this job.. got insane very quickly and...