𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨 | 𝐤𝐦𝐬...

By lady_arisa

ON EDIT "I like you." "Well,i don't." "I won't give up." "Good luck then,Kim Myungsoo." COMPLETED ON 2015 - H... More

start
angel
curiosity
saviour
special
rivals
man in love
obstacles
festival
inception
stolen
issues
day-out
minor
nightmare
avoidance
torment
shameless lie
insanity
liar
who
still
Side Story: First Meeting
truths
capture
juliette
romeo
after
special chapter: behind the scenes
LASTROMEO2

fool

6.1K 125 120
By lady_arisa

Ah Ri

This in unbelievable. He even said he wanted New Zealand as their honeymoon!? Geez,how pervert can he be just so he can do 'it' with a picturesque view, is that it!?

And why the hell am i getting mad myself?

Great,just great.

Thanks a lot for today Kim jerk Myungsoo

I stomped my way to my room as soon as i caught a taxi for my home ride.Good timing since i ran out from the studio then this empty yellow cab was just about to pass me by across the road.

"Uh, lady Ah Ri,is everything alright?" Ji Hyun-my best maid came knock onto the door with a soft tone adopted in it.

"I'm fine!Just make me dinner!" i replied as letting my heavy body fell onto my own bed.I know i'm being a spoiled brat right now but i just needed some time alone for now before anyone could get smack by my anger here.And so i succeed in pushing everyone for today from my room until school comes tomorrow.

Which by any means i'm gonna see that guy again.Dang it.

That's it,i will stay away from wherever that guy appears nor stay quiet whenever he will talk to me.Or so i thought...

"President,Kim Myungsoo is looking for you...?"

I swear i could almost choked on my own ramen.I coughed up some of the broth away from my throat;preventing it from choking the spiceness down.Lifting up my head,i stared at horror to one of my classmate-since she's finding me from the class and eventually found me here eating lunch by the cafeteria with Mari sat opposite of me.

"Wah! You almost squirted onto me!" she yelped while i only throw her short daggers but then went my attention back to the messenger girl in front of me.

"What?" i gasped-surprised by her sudden message,

"He shouted your name right when he slam our classroom door open." her words were blunt.

Damn,why is he making a ruckus!?

"Uhh,Thanks." i muttered awkwardly as she nodded and walked away hesitantly at first-must be confuse why the heck would the playboy of this school looking for the President who is so obvious in disliking a man like him.

"What did you do again?" Mari eyed me.

I frowned; "Firstly,i did not do anything obviously! and second,please hide me because he's heading this way! Waah!" i pointed out towards the direction of canteen's doorway to find him standing by as tilting his head around;trying to find me as fast as he could,

"What am i suppose to do?" she looks at me while i could just scan my eyes to find a hiding spot

"Hide me i told you!" i said briskly.

"Argh!" I just needed to be unseen by him.And thanks from Mari of not even trying to help me with anything,i ended up getting off from my seat and squatted down among the crowds of the tables filled with students around us.

Some of them were looking at me weirdly but heck,i don't care! I just need to be out of sight from him!

"Is he gone yet?" i asks Mari as i kept my head low so my gazes stick onto the ground;

"Mari,is he gone yet?" once again i asked.No answer came from her but the voices of the crowds in this hall.

"Mari! Is he--my god!" i yelped out loud as soon as i lift my face up just too someone standing right in front of me with a confuse looks on his face.His silky brown bangs occupied his forehead and one of his eyes as he looked down at me,

Dumbfounded, i stared back right at him-then glares at Mari who could only grins innocently at me from the table.I cleared my throat then stood up-acting all calm as nothing happened;

"What?" i snorted,

"Where were you?" as soon as his expression changed into a serious ones-i could only gulp down in nervous,

"Uhh..here..?" i answered-unsure either with myself

He shook his head lightly, "I mean yesterday."

The moment he mentioned the topic about yesterday's incident my heart immediately sunk.How he dressed up in suit and she in her wedding gown-looking like Romeo and Juliette that was destined to be together.

Okay,stop thinking you stupid inner mind

"My mom called me so i need to rush," i stated dully.Earning a rolling eyes from him,

"You did not hold your phone that time Song Ah Ri," once again he told the fact of mine.I cursed inside my heart.How dumb could i be more!

"Come on.We have to talk." Before he could grabbed me by the wrist,i moved away and kept my hand onto my chest.He looks at me confusedly at first-from my hand then back to my face,

I shook my head,knowing our surroundings had started to lay their eyes on us-might be curious why would the Kingka of the school wanted to talk to me;the President.

"I refuse." i glared at him and shook my head once more.

"Don't make me drag you again." he shot me daggers,

"You're just making a scene." i hissed lowly.

"I don't care." he spat.Grabbing my wrist again and pulled me closer to him;spinning around to start walking away but only to be stopped abruptly-causing me to bumped on the back of his shoulder quite hard.

"Ouw.." i whimpered as rubbing my forehead lightly.

"Where do you think you're going?" a familiar voice erupts through our tense atmosphere.I let out a small gasp knowing whose voice does that belongs to.

I took a peak behind Myungsoo's abroad shoulder-to see Donghae with his face grew stern and one hand stopping Myungsoo from walking furthermore by placing a hand on one of his shoulder-and i swear there was a staring eye contest;an intense one.

I couldn't see how Myungsoo's expression was,but all i know is that i have to drag one of them out before anything bad could happen.The mumblings and faint whispers started to filled the hall as their eyes landed onto the three of us.How Myungsoo is holding my hand and how they both glaring to one and another.

"Move." Growled Myungsoo lowly as he was trying to walk through by the other side again but only to be blocked by Donghae as he tightening his grip onto Myungsoo's blazer uniform material.

"When she said she doesn't wanna go with you then let her be," replied Donghae calmly-although i could heard how he is trying to warn Myungsoo for approaching me again.

Myungsoo scoffed-his lips twitched up into a lopsided smirk; "Don't tell me the Lee Donghae,fall in love with the President?"

There was a second of silence and i bet the students around had also anticipated for his answer.Heck,of course they do.It's the second Kingkas of the school we're talking about here!And falling in love with me is such a--

"So what if i do."

What the whaaaaatt?

My eyes widened.I could feel my heart stops for a moment.My brain still trying to digest clearly what he had just said and confirming what my ears had just heard.

Impossible.

It was until Myungsoo's grip around my wrist tightens and how his body tensed.What's wrong with him?

While we're to deep into reading one another's face,the bell of the school rings;signaling that recess has over that students are to go back to their own class to prepare for the next lesson.The disappointment of the student around could be heard that they had to dismissed and walked away,not witnessing the big event here.By that moment,i felt a relief.At least no one's watching.

"Get your hands off me." spoke Myungsoo after the long silence.

Slowly,Donghae loosen his grip from his blazer.Without hesitating another minute,Myungsoo starts pulling me again behind him-leaving Donghae and Mari alone.

I shot my head back and flashes him a small smile-attempting to assure him i will be alright.But first,let me just deal with this problem.

"H-hey! You don't need to pull me that hard!" i yelped in pain as i knew his grip is getting tighter and for sure it could left a bruise there.

He only kept quiet and continued dragging me behind.Because i know struggling is pointless when he is this angry and much more stronger physically than i am.

I found out that he had brought me to the audio room where he sang last time that i accidentally heard.Where his voice sounded so angelic;so much different from his image.

He suddenly lets go of my hand which i immediately examine the spot where he had grabbed me as soon as the door automatically closed by it selves.Thank goodness it only went red like peaches does.

"Are you really dating him?"

"Huh?" My head shot up at him.

"What do you mean?" I ask-unknowingly that i just pushed him composure to the limit.

"Dammit Ah Ri! I'm asking if you are Lee Donghae's girl!?" abruptly i was being pushed-or slammed onto the door causing my back to felt the sting of the pain but i'm trying to suppressed it down so he couldn't notice it.

I look up at him to see his face was just a few inches away from mine.The once grinning face was now twisted into anger and rage-his jaw tightened while his eyes are piercing deeply into mine to dig the truths behind my lies.

I don't even know where the hell he could think i am dating Donghae and why he is so mad about it,

"What if i was?" I answers back at him-glaring into his eyes to show i will not be afraid of him anymore.

"Are you?" He snarled once again.Not retrieving his hands back away from my sides-trapping me so i couldn't get away from him.

I gulp down my saliva silently before finally giving appropriate answer;

"Yes."

I swear his body got tensed and his jaw tightened.What can i do,this is the only way Myungsoo would stepped away from me and so his engagement with Kim Hye Won wouldn't be bothered anymore by my name.

After what felt like a second had passed,Myungsoo pulled away from me and thank goodness i could finally breathe again normally.But somehow deep down within me,i starting to feel i made a mistake by answering that,

"Tell me you're lying.." His voice trailed off as he only turns his back onto me.

I wanted to denied it,i wanted to say 'No,it was all a lie' but i can't.And so at the end,i could only stayed quiet and speechless.Hoping him to leave immediately but instead,he slowly spun around until he is fully facing me now.

My chest tightened when his face and as well as his gaze softened but yet it seems cold and distant.

"You knew that i have kept my feelings caged for you all these times and this is how you returned it?"

I bit my lower lip as tearing my gaze away from his.Suppressing down my heartbeat's normal pace.

I thought by staying away from him is so obvious that i don't want him interfere with my life anymore.But what is this,instead he keeps on pestering about it and approaches me whenever his eyes once laid on my being.

"I knew it,loving you was a mistake."

By that moment,my heart drops.I felt like it was dropped onto the pit of my stomach.I was on the verge of tears and how my legs trembles.

I took in a deep sharp breathe hoping i don't look too emotional but i knew my both eyes would be red by now for holding in so much tears.No matter how many times i told myself that he must be joking right now but i can't.The resentment that he holds behind his eyes tells me the truth.

Right by the moment i'm starting to get used by his presence,

Right when i started to enjoy his company,

But i guess that is just me.

"So you're blaming it all on me now?" I spat,and how my lips quivering

"Just so you know Kim Myungsoo,i am totally glad you felt that way now.Means nobody's gonna be my nuisance anymore right?" I faked him a smile.

He stayed quiet;eyes never leaving me.

"How am i so happy that no one's gonna be my burden anymore." With those last words,i raised my voice.Then it was total silence,he had his intense gaze onto my being.

"Is that it?" He starts;sounded calm.

He scoffed;leaving confusion on me, "I'm just a burden for you all these times,is that it?"

My mind were screaming in denial.But how my heart was hurting right now was indescribable.

"And what if i say Yes,you are." I looked right into his eyes.

He lets out a small sigh but then it was soon replaced by a devious smirk, "Sorry if i ever do interfered with your precious life.Go ahead enjoy it with your new lover." Was all he said.

Before he walked pass me by towards the door.And the moment he did that,the scent of him that i love somehow vanished-and by i mean 'vanished' will be disappeared from my life.

"I'll never appear in front of you anymore.So don't worry." With that,Myungsoo slides the door open-so hard that the loud sound echoed through out this whole room.

Then it went silence.I only stood there emotionless.My whole body went numb as well as my mind went white blank.I couldn't even feel my heart again.Does it even pounding right now? Or does it not even racing? I don't know anymore,

The desperate tears earlier no longer held on the corner of my eyes.Probably been swallowed down by me already.I walked over a piano and sat on the chair so i could rest my weight on it.Oddly my neck couldn't even lift my head up and so i had my gaze casts down onto the piano.

It feels hurt,

Why?

Shouldn't i be happy that finally he will no longer be disturbing me anymore?

That i can finally walk freely in school,

Or maybe fall in love with the only Lee Donghae.

Then again,

What is this feeling-No,pain..?

As if like,i had lost somebody important.

Out of a sudden,i felt a buzz by the right side pocket of my blazer uniform.I slowly took my time taking it until a name flashes across the screen;

-Lee Donghae-

How his name appeared on my screen sends a small fluttering of joy into my heart-like a heavy rain that washed away the hot dry dessert.But of course,i can still feel the sting.

In the end,i did picked up his call and pressed the green button,

"Hello?"

"Where are you?" the other line spoke;

"I'm uhm..in the audio room by the second floor."

"I'm going there. Wait for me 'kay?" i gave out a silent sigh as his voice sends peaceful calm to me and how his worried voice makes me feel i still have someone important in my life.Well,i guess soon-wanna-be-important.

"Sure Oppa." i answered softly,

"Is everything alright there?"

"Y-yes i am.Don't worry." trying my best to sound usual and not stuttering but in the end i failed;

"Song Ah Ri,don't you dare cry before i get there alright!" his words makes my poker lips stretched up lightly to form a smile.Well it's Lee Donghae we're talking about here,what do you expect.

"I won't." i chuckled.With that,i hung up his call.And all we need to do is wait for him to get here.

I slowly scan my surroundings to see the various kinds of instruments were hanged around the room-not to mention it was equipped with vocalist microphone.You can say this room was the most complete one than the others,that is why it's way bigger too.

But what caught my eyes was a white medium sized box was placed on top of the grand piano.The object came into my sight and earning a question mark on my head.I cocked my head to the side,

Did someone left it here?

Hesitantly i walked over to it and reaches out for it.It has a pink ribbon bow on top of the side of it.I must say it looks like it has something good inside of it.

I bit my lower lip and took a short glance to the door;making sure no one would suddenly barges in and came to take it.I lifted up the cover as quiet as i could and place it to the side.I blink,there's a blue card on top of a cloth.And to my surprise,my full name was completely written big on the front page.

Huh? For me?

I took it and this time,without hesitation i flipped the card over to see a handwriting on it in a black pen,

'Wear this or i'll throw you into the Han River'

I squinted my eyes at the last words written on the end of it.

Kim Myungsoo

From him?

I frowned;he got this for me when we fight?

Or he thought that we will not even fight?

I placed the card aside and took out the piece of cloth out from the box and let it fall off from my hands-hanging so i could scan it fast.But oh wait,it's not a cloth.

Instead,it was the kind of pastel yellow dress color.Strapless and ended just right above your knees.It has no decorations on it but the cutting lines makes it perfect to sculpted your figure.It was lightly tight around the waist part but then flows gently down.

Wait,did he buy this...for me?

My eyebrows knitted together in thoughts.Could be possible that he bought this dress in the studio where he tried on suits with Hye Won yesterday.

But..why would he?

I stared at the pastel yellow dress-admiring it and even though it was a simple design-but this is what i would love to wear to parties or events.

The silence around me makes me drowned into thoughts.The moment he had confessed to me,he really meant it.And with my words earlier that were sharp like spears had hurt him deep enough-..No, too deep.Or is it even my fault? or was it his?

I don't know anymore.

My gaze softened at the dress in my hands,

I don't even deserve this.

My thoughts suddenly were interrupted by the sound of the door slided open.I tilt my head behind just to see Donghae stood there with an unreadable expression on,

"What're you doing?" was the first thing he asks as he made his way closer to me-which is eventually his eyes traveled down to the thing i'm holding in.

"What's that?" he roses an eyebrow at me;

"He gave it to me,i guess..." i mumbled-eyes never tearing away from it.

"You guys had an arguments didn't you?"

I sigh;a heavy ones as folding carelessly of the dress and stuffing it back into the box before finally closing it right after placing the blue card onto it either.

"A bad one."i corrected.

Donghae tilt his head to the side slightly as starring down at me;

"You're not crying aren't you?" He reaches out for me and the tips of his fingers brushes lightly against the my skin just right at the corner of my eyes-wiped off the tears that does not even emerging out but only to be sitting by it.

I don't even know the tears still remain there

And so all i could do was only stayed quiet in silence.Not knowing what to answer him.I wanted and felt like i'm crying but at the same time,why won't the tears came out?

"Ah Ri," he called.

"Do you like him?"

I met his gaze.An earnestness kind of looks he is giving me makes my forehead crinkled in confusion as i unconsciously tore my gaze with his away,

"Do i like him..." i muttered softly under my breath,

Do i like him?

Truly i am not even sure myself.The feeling when you were caught between like and normal ones.There's this time my heart beats fast whenever he was in presence.But then again,

I narrowed my eyes back at the man in front of me.I bit my lower lip as my mind was filled and crashed by tons of questions.My heart is too,racing fast enough when Donghae was around me-even just by looking at his smile melts my heart away.

But then there's Kim Myungsoo...

But..

But...

"Ah Ri?" Donghae's calm voice interrupt my mind and snaps me out from my own thoughts.

"Eeh? S-sorry. I'm just thinking."

He looks at me for a split second until his lips was pulled into a thin smile;

"No i should be the one saying sorry.I shouldn't have ask you that."

No,he's right.I should knew this answer sooner or later.

Who do i like?

"Let's go,your class was about to start.Didn't you mention you have a stage practice after school?"

His hand traveled down alongside of my arm then eventually his fingers intertwines with mine.I grew flustered and the heat on either both of my cheeks easily dominating it and oh how i know it must have been coated with red blush.

"Y-yeah,okay." i mumbled before one hand grabbing the white box and pulls it against my chest-preventing it from falling off.Then he starts pulling me behind him;making me trailing off behind him like a lost puppy would be.

See! This is what i'm talking about.My heart couldn't stop pounding ferociously against my chest.

My eyes went up just to stare at his abroad shoulders and so as a stiff back that i have always admired.Even from this angle people could easily judge whether he's good looking or not.

"I can't really stay long with you after school for the duet practice.Is that alright with you?" Donghae spoke-slightly glancing his eyes back to me.

"That's more than alright.Thank you,Oppa." a small smile played across my lips.

Although i know He and i are not even lovers,but somehow he had already acts liked it.Well don't get me wrong,not that i hate it.Instead,i was flattered so much.

Having someone to notice me

Someone to take care of me and worried for me and only me,

Having someone that is ready to fall for me anytime,

He's a good guy.

And in the end i don't even see Myungsoo at all today.Quite surprising that he actually marked on his words.Although i have to admit it was more quiet and peaceful without him around.Too quiet.

I looked down at the still white box on my hands.Lessons had just finished but i still have few more minutes to actually practices the duet song with Donghae by the music room where we met early today's recess.

The once blue tranquil sky was now coated with an orange-pinkish mix with dark blue colors.I had always loved this colors mixtures.It makes the surroundings...i don't know,like everything surround me is a paradise.

"Ah Ri!" I shot my head up to see Donghae was just about to go in to the audio room while i was just a few meters away from it.

"Woah means we don't need to wait for each other huh." he bubbles out a light chuckles and so as i,

"Let's just make this quick before my practice starts." i smiled-earning the same length of his unique ones for me.

"Whatever you say,Goddess." he joked along.Causing me to punch his shoulder lightly.

"Shut up." i stuck my tongue out.

"Aigoo,you one kiddo." Donghae reaches out his hand to my face and until i felt a pinch on the nose from him as he lightly wiggling it.

"Hey,off with the nose Oppa-ah!" i laughed as shoving his hand away.

Donghae's laugh slowly subsided to the side.And his smile seems to fading away-replacing it by a frown as his forehead creased lightly,

"Are you still going to that practice?"

"Hmm?" my gaze met his,

"You do know he'll be there right?"

My smile only softened; "I know,i can handle it.Don't worry." i shrugs it off.He only rose an eyebrow at me,trying to assure me again if i should really go for the stage practice.

"I'm not worry," he starts off-his smile then returns to its original form.

"I know the President could handle things by just the snap of her two fingers."

I frown; "Yah Oppa,stop making strange conclusions." i laughed.

Author

Lee Donghae looks down at her as she smiled her signature ones.Oh how he love to sees it every single of his college days.

He had to admit that this girl has strongly made him fell for her.She's a unique one he could tell that,not to mention her melodic laughters that was soft and light.Her brown bangs slides down to her face-covering one of her eyes as she was about to enter the audio room ahead of him first.

Unconsciously his hand reaches out to grab a gentle hold of her elbow-resulting her to stop right before she could walk furthermore in.

Ah Ri turns around to look at his hand then back to his face-smile never disappeared.

"What is it?" she asks softly;

"Come here." he chuckles;pulling her closer until now that they were only a couple of inches away from each other.This caused her to gulp down her nervousness and tried not to act clumsy again like she always does.

His fingers brushes on top of her forehead-tugging her long bangs to the side and back to the ear so he could clearly see the other one of her brown hazelnut pupils.

"Oppa--"

It was until Donghae leans in closer and she felt a warm pair of lips planted right on the middle of her forehead.Her body went froze-as still as a board.She could not even hear her own heart beats now that her brain is screaming with the thoughts;

Lee Donghae is kissing me

It felt soft,tender and gentle at the same time.Although it was not on her lips she could still feel how warm it was.He then pulls away-smiling as looking down at her blushing face.

His smiling form turned down into a smirk;

"You're blushing." he cooed,

"Sh-shut up! Oh god,don't look at me!" after her senses clicked,she immediately spun around fully and buried her burning hot cheeks onto her palms.

"I'm kidding!" she heard him laughs-and another ones until she felt his pair of strong biceps arms wraps themselves around her waist from the back.She swear her heart could jumped out right from her chest any seconds now;and hoping he could not hear it beating loudly than ever.

"I'm kidding." he chuckles as rested his chin onto her shoulder,

"You look cute." he finishes off with a wide-kiddo smile.

Little did they know someone had laid his both eyes onto their beings.With her in his arms-secured safely as if he would never let her go.The way he had kissed her forehead makes him want to punch the wall beside him in to a hole.

He couldn't watch it anymore.He spun around and hid behind a wall.Leaning his back down before slowly sunk down onto the floor.His jaw tightened and so as his fists balled strongly-quite strong that it could drew out small wounds by digging his fingers into his own palms.

This whole day,he had actually still sees her.He thought we could by moving on from her but it was harder than his thought.But this wasn't what he would expected to come.

His head felt like it could explode any time soon.Not to mention how the blood in is veins were rushing fastly that he could feel his whole body grew hot in anger and raged.

With that,he threw his head back onto the wall as giving out a deep sigh.Clenching a the material cloth on top of his chest tightly.

It's painful than i expected

Ah Ri

"Huh? He's not here?" i blink in confusion as my eyebrows creased;

The other role players nodded,

"We haven't seen him at all in here today."

"Is..that so" my expression drops.

He really meant it when he didn't want to see me anymore.

I heave out a heavy sigh.Somehow i felt like my heart was weighed like a heavy anchor.Am i missing his presence?

I look at the papers in my hands which is written all the dialogues needed for the performing show.It was only a week left and all i ever do for practice is only in front of the mirror at home.Without Myungsoo,we are so doom.

But i guess i had no choice but to keep on practicing alone for today as if the Romeo was here beside the Juliette.I scan the last part again,where they had decided to do a kissing scene.Now that i recalled it again,Myungsoo had already kissed me twice.

And now i wasn't even mad for that.

The images where Donghae kissed my forehead earlier came back attacking my mind.I could feel myself grew flustering again.

Calm down Ah Ri,you're crazy.That's all. Calm down.

Well,might as well continue!

"Thank you for your hard work!"

"Yeah,i'll see you guys tomorrow!" i waved the last goodbye to some of the members on the stage before finally closing the door and heading out to the exit of the building.Of course i still had the white box with me and man,practicing without the Romeo was quite hard.Like i was talking to myself.

I was about to pass one of the small audio room by the main building of this university until the door was burst open causing me to squeal quite loud that is echoing through the hallways-considering it was 7pm right now.

"Oh! President!" called a loud voice filled with laughters.

I shot my head up to see the fine young men stood right in front of me and 3 more came out from the audio room.I blink,

Aren't they Myungsoo's gang mates?

"Oh President! Aloha!" greet one of them with a huge grin spread across his face.

"H-hello." i mumbled.

"What's taking you here so late?" the guy with a tall and lean body came up.

"I'm uh, stage practicing.." i answered shortly.

"Oh,i heard we're having a Romeo and Juliette stage show one more week." he shrugs.

"Really!? Woah!"

"Shut up Woohyun,you're so loud." the shortest member rubs his ear off and glared at the guy beside him.

"Anyway we wanted to ask you something." a guy with his hair spiked-up-or is it that i assume last time he told me his name is Hoya..?

"Do you know why Myungsoo is acting totally strange today?"

Eh?

I could only look at him in silence as they all laid their eyes on me.

"What do you mean..strange?" i ask lowly,

"I don't know," Hoya shrugs his shoulders before one of the member named Woohyun spoke up,

"Oh you know,he couldn't stop touching girls off in the class and..flirts i guess."

What?

He flirts?

Wait,it's not like his image is the kind of boy who doesn't do that,

but then again,

what is this feeling?

could it be..

Jealousy?

Impossible.

"He gave them his own phone numbers.He usually doesn't do that and only brushed them off."

"But today,it was completely different." the other members nodded in agreement.

"Happened to know anything?"

I couldn't answer.I don't even know what to say.Is it my fault?

I did told him harsh and mean things but,

What is this feeling again?

Anger?

Jealous?

Like i wanted to push those girls off and saying....

Myungsoo is mine.

Okay Ah Ri,you're completely a crazy lunatic woman today.

"Hello~Earth to the President!" they called out.

"E-eh,yes?"

"I knew it! You guys must have fought right!" Woohyun pointed out loud.

I can't believe it but i'm actually blushing.Just by his simple accusing,as the matter of fact he is right.

"You guys must have had serious problems considering Myungsoo had changed 180 degree being a playboy again today," Hoya snorted.

I looked down onto the box in my hands again in silence.Our arguments changed him that much?

Stupid Myungsoo,

"You two should really make it up." Hoya said with a smile.

"Yeah,he really likes you a lot,President." the other members cooed.My heart skips a beat.

"He couldn't stop blabbering about you all the time.Anywhere and Whenever we are together."

"He's a nice guy,trust us."

I know his friends were worried about him but are they saying the truth?

Myungsoo really likes me, like that?

Suddenly,the images where i throw at him mean and spat at him harsh words replayed again in my mind like a video tape.Clear and sound.I must have really hurt Myungsoo so bad.

Although he was that kind of certified player that touches other women,but i know he had always been there for me.

The time when he saved me for the first time,

Making sure i've come home safely,

The moments when we sneaked in to the amusement park together and almost got into a huge trouble,

The time when he had actually surprise me with a puppy,played me a song and...

The time when he kissed me and confesses to me for the first time in forever.

"Could you guys help me?" i finally said out loud after a long silence on me.Their heads all turned to me in confusion and patiently waiting for my continuation

"Take me to Myungsoo's place now."

Author

She stood right in front of his elevator that leads right to his place.Biting her own lower lip that she bets it was already swollen.

Why did she came here again?

Oh right,that one hella of a guy.

Lucky enough that one of the gang mate's volunteered to take her on a ride to Myungsoo's condominium-Lee Sungyeol.

-FLASHBACK-

"Have a pleasant evening,President." he joked along

"I'm just gonna say sorry to him." she snorted

"Anyway you should ask Myungsoo to take you home since it was late.He's a gentleman if he would take you home safely." he smiled-showing off his white teeth where his cute gummy showed.

"But if he decided to force you stay in his place,then he's an ass." his laughter grew louder making me laugh along with him as soon as we arrived by the condo's gate.

"13th floor.Remember." he threw me a spare key-card that he had.Well,most of them have each other's spare keys places.Awe what a good friends they are.

"Thank you so much,Sungyeol." i smiled.

-FLASHBACK ENDS-

She blew out an air from her lips before finally stepping in to the elevator and pressed the button written number '13' on it.Where his place was.She tries to calm her heart down as the elevator seems to be getting closer up high to his place.She felt her heart is prepare to hurt her own dignity saying sorry to the almighty Kim Myungsoo.

It was soon until the elevator stopped-and so as her heart does.The bright light came in to her sights as soon as the door opens.

She stepped out of it-hesitantly slipping off his shoes as darting her eyes around to do a quick scan and hoping the figure that she wanted to see came in contact to her sight.But none,she looked at the living room,the kitchen and even the guest's bathroom.But she sees nobody.

That's strange,is he not home yet?

"Myungsoo-ah"she called but not loud enough-considering she's still nervous to meet him at this situation.

She spun around from the kitchen but just to be meet by the little guy sitting right in front of her.Wiggling tail as sticking its tongue out.

"Kimchi!" she whispered.Couldn't help but to grin and quickly bending down.Kimchi on the other hand,waste no time as the little guy ran across and hopped right onto her arms.

"Hey boy,i missed you." she mumbled-smiling as patting the top of its head.

"Is Myungsoo home yet,Hm?"

She slowly set him down back onto the floor.Her head shot up again and to see a room being slightly opened by the door.She tilted her head to the side lightly,

As long as i could remember,isn't that suppose to be Myungsoo's room?

She make her way towards it slowly with Kimchi following alongside of her.It was until she heard a strange muffling sound and a heavy breathings came clashing together.

The pit of her stomach felt like it was pinched by something but she ignored it-a sign where bad things happened.

"Myungsoo..?" her walking slowly came into a halt and gradually stops as her hand stretched out and pushed the white door open furthermore to get a better view who's inside the room.

And to her horror,it was the biggest mistake in her life to come here.She knew she had hurt him so badly,but what he is doing right now doesn't even have any compare with that.

She didn't understand, as if her brain short-circuited and needed to be rebooted. Around her, everything was in fast-forward while she was motionless in the middle of it all. How could this happen?

She paled, raising a hand to cover her beating heart as she took in the scene in front of her.She could not even let out a gasp but all she could is only stared wide-eyed at them.

Yes,them.

With another girl below him,

With him making out on top of her,

Attacking her neck hungrily and lustfully,

"Myungsoo.." she breathed out.

The latter stopped abruptly by her soft voice,

His head shot up.It only took him half of a second to realized it was her.

His eyes went wide and his body froze,

"A-Ah Ri.."

Her eyes glance back to the Kim Hye Won underneath him who also took indication of noticing her.Her eyes gradually landed to him.Their gazes met but her heart shattered into thousands of pieces.

She could break down any time now.Her vision blurred as warm liquid strolled down fast across her cheeks.

"I-i..can explain-" Myungsoo quickly jumped away from the bed and stood beside it.

"Ah Ri.." he called her once more.But it sounded empty to her ears.

"That you're just lying to me all these times? I understand you traitor jerk!" she threw the white box right at him and spun around quickly to leave the room.

She needed to leave.

Leave right now,

But where?

Anywhere but here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 77 11
" IS ANYTHING EVER ENOUGH FOR YOU ? ,, IN WHICH TWO FORMER BESTFRIENDS , WHO BOTH UNHEALTHLY COPE , TRY AND GET THROUGH THE SCHOOL YEAR. ...
3.3M 139K 55
"Let me simplify this for you, Y/N-shi," Jungkook says getting dangerously close, while he continues to ignore your eyes that shoot dangers. "You do...
132K 6.2K 34
"i hate that i want you." minho and seungmin are best friends. nothing more, nothing less. they have boyfriends for fuck's sake, they couldn't possib...
107K 6.2K 22
[completed] Where Choi Jongho finds the autograph of Kang Yeosang in his school locker. started: 15.09.2019 ended: 19.12.2019 edited: ? [Rankings] #1...