Song One Shots

By drwhomcrfan21

http://www.polyvore.com/song_shots/collection?id=1815555 More

Up All Night (Zayn Malik)
Invincible (Matt Czuchry)
Crashed The Wedding (Louis Tomlinson)
Last Christmas (Emma Watson)
Oh My Goodness (Niall Horan)
With You (Zayn Malik)
Keep You With Me (Harry Styles)
Imposible Soul (Karen Gillan)
Call Me Maybe (Louis Tomlinson)
We Are Young (Louis Tomlinson)
Same Mistakes (Liam Payne)
What Makes You Beautiful (Liam Payne)
Happily Ever After (John O'Callaghan)
I Wish (Harry Styles)
More Than This (Zayn Malik)
Give Me Love (Charlie McDonnell)
She (Lacey Mosley)
Drive By (Harry Styles)
Closest Thing To Crazy (Louis Tomlinson)
Catching Feelings (Niall Horan)
Stuck In The Moment (Liam Payne)
This = Love (Zayn Malik)
Invisible (Harry Styles)
Gotta Be You (Harry Styles)
Isn't She Lovely (Harry Styles)
Hot Mess (Zayn Malik)
Wanted (Zayn Malik)
I Do (Niall Horan)
Read All About It (Liam Payne)
Turnaround (Conor Maynard)
Stuttering (Harry Styles)
Nirvana (Adam Lambert)
Runnin' (Tommy Joe Ratcliffe)
Little Things (Harry Styles)
Bruises (Niall Horan)
Lightning (Louis Tomlinson)
All Time Low (Liam Payne)
She's Not Afraid (Niall Horan)
Irresistible (Harry Styles)
I Would (Zayn Malik)
Forever Yours (Dan Howell)
I'll Make Love To You (Niall Horan)
Lego House (Harry Styles)
Magic (Harry Styles)

What Makes You Beautiful (Louis Tomlinson)

823 3 2
By drwhomcrfan21

http://www.polyvore.com/what_makes_you_beautiful_lt/set?id=52755962 -----> JennaBella's blue bridesmaid dress

August 2009

JennaBella followed her friends through Toys 'R' Us.

"Let's go to the cuddly toys!"

She cheered at Sara's suggestion and they raced there, still hiding from the boys.

"There they are!"

The girls froze at the sound of Louis' voice until Leia broke the silence.

"Run!"

The girls screamed as the boys ran after them. They were running from all different directions until the six girls were cornered.

"You'll never take us alive!"

The seven boys looked at Mia and she blushed. Then they grinned at each other before jumping on the girls.

"Arrrggghhhh! You may take our lives but you'll never take our freedom!"

Everyone looked over to see Ella running from the baby section and back through the store.

"Excuse me whilst I go stop my girlfriend from doing something stupid. Ella!"

Jonathan ran after her whilst everyone continued to wrestle on the floor.

"Mercy! Mercy! Mercy!"

"Aww, Lucy wants mercy."

"Get off me!"

Lucy pushed Rob off her, pushing Luke off Nina in the process.  She pulled up her friend and the two ran, followed by their boyfriends. Mia and Jake, Leia and Spencer and Sara and Klaus followed them as they all headed in the same direction as Ella and Jonathan. Louis rolled off JennaBella and looked up at the toys around them.

"You know you said you wanted to remember this summer forever?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you say it the way you did?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Alright. Well, I have a gift to get you."

"And that would be?"

He stood up and held his hand out for her to take. She jumped up and he pulled her over to a giant pink dog.

"This memorable enough?"

"I think so. He's so fluffy"

"Well, I think Senor Fluffballs wants us to buy him."

"I think so too."

They looked at each other and both burst out laughing.

"Senor Fluffballs?"

"What? I like it."

He picked up the dog, with her help, and they carried it to the check out. Everyone else was fighting about whether Ella was mad enough to climb the side of the building whilst Ella herself was daydreaming. They all paid and helped JennaBella carry Senor Fluffballs. Once he was taking up as much of her bedroom floor as he could everyone but Louis departed, leaving the couple to some alone time. He was only next door anyway, so they just left him at hers.

"Why did your mum invite us all for dinner?"

"I didn't know that she had. How many days until school start again?"

"Three."

"Why's your room all boxed up? We're not going to uni until next year."

"I'm going to a collage instead of our sixth form. Doing my A levels there."

"What? Why didn't you say?"

"Because I only found out for sure this summer. And I didn't want to ruin it."

"Guys! Come down for dinner!"

Louis left the room first, angry as to why she didn't tell him straight away. Jay and Raya, the couple’s mums were crying and hugging as if someone had died. Raya had just got divorced from her third husband but that she was happy about. Louis sat down with his sisters and JennaBella's little brother, watching the stage show.

"We better eat before the kids starve. Everyone to the table. Where's Jen?"

"She's still upstairs."

"Of course."

Everyone sat at the table, leaving a space between Tyke and Louis for JennaBella. Everyone had begun by the time she emerged. She took her seat silently and waited for Louis to moan at her.

"Why were you guys crying?"

"Can I tell them?"

"Of course."

"Who was crying?"

"Raya and Mum."

"Raya has just told me that she is moving to Norfolk with Tyke and Jen."

"What? JJBelle?"

JennaBella looked down at her plate and kept eating. Louis groaned before storming out of the house. He was in his room before he broke down, throwing things around. He spent the next two hours smashing up everything in sight.

"Louis?"

Her voice was soft but he heard it straight away. He dropped to his knees and she walked over, careful of all his belongings.

"Louis?"

"When are you leaving?"

"In two days."

"When were you going to tell me?"

"I was sin the process."

"I'm sorry for ruining dinner."

"It was my fault."

"So, last day together tomorrow?"

"Yep."

December 2009

Tyke threw glitter around to help decorate the house.

"Mum? Why did you let the six year old at the glitter?"

"Because Nick wouldn't let me cook."

"He's better than you."

"That’s not the point."

JennaBella opened the door to her walk in wardrobe and turned on her music. New Year on the pier. Fun only just began to cover it. She was so excited. She jumped-up, falling onto Senor Fluffballs.

"Jen! Sara's here!"

"Send her up! I'm just getting the wardrobe ready!"

She pulled out some unused coat hangers and placed them in the left side of the wardrobe.

"JenJen?"

"I'm in here!" 

Sara opened the door to see JennaBella sprawled, upside down, across her giant pink dog.

"You have your own mall?"

"I have my own mall."

They screamed and spent the next four hours unpacking Sara's stuff. When they finally changed into their pjs it was gone eleven and the rest of the house was quiet.

"How's Klaus?"

"Klaus like. Any action out this way?"

"No. After............ I'm not ready yet. Is he....?"

"Alone?" 

JennaBella looked at her sadly.

"No. Her name's Hannah. Jay likes her. The new neighbour's her cousin and he introduced him to her."

"Right."

"But what does that matter? This will be the year of JenJen!" 

December 2010

"Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"Who won?"

"Matt. Rebecca came second and One Direction were third."

"Right." 

Nick picked up baby Laura and carried her out of the front room.

"Your stepdad watches X Factor?"

"Yeah."

"I thought your Mum didn't let it anywhere near the house. None of the reality stuff."

"She watched it too."

"Right. Too much has happened since I saw you last New Year."

"Yeah...... How was a whole summer with Klaus' family?"

"I loved it and he drove me insane. How was Spain with Dylan?"

"It was awesome. As expected. A seventeen year old, a nineteen year old and a country we'd never been to. I love Nick. He's the only reason I got to go."

Raya came into the room, singing Torn softly.

"Mum?"

"Yes, Sweetie?"

"Why did you watch CX Factor?"

"Jay asked me to. Look it up on YouTube. One Direction at the judge's house."

The girls ran up to to the bedroom, grabbing the laptop and pulling up the video. And there he stood. Louis Tomlinson. Singing to Simon Cowell. It was somewhat surreal. He'd done it. He'd got there. He may not have won but the world knew his face.

"It's time to get ready to go to the pier!"

"Why didn't Mum tell me?" 

July 2011

"Are you sure we have to visit Nanna? Jen doesn't have to go."

"Yes, now stop moaning." 

JennaBella pretended to be asleep as Tyke sang to himself and Laura slept. Raya turned on the radio and Tyke shushed.

"And now we have the newest song from the hottest boyband right now. One Direction with What Makes You Beautiful. Enj-"

The DJ was cut off by Raya turning off the radio.

"She's asleep. She won’t hear. Don't worry."

"I always worry. It's what a mother does. We better get ready to wake her. We're pretty much here." 

They'd been to see Tyke's dad in his new place and now JennaBella was going away with her dad. It was like they didn't want her in Doncaster.

"Jen? We're here."

She dragged herself into her dad's. Eighteen and backpacking across Europe with her dad. It was gonna be a fun summer.

September 2011

"Come on! That boy in France was cute."

"Shh, Dad. Not everyone on the train wants to know."

JennaBella sighed as her dad laughed.

"Come on, Blue. You love the attention really."

"Whatever. Isn't this our stop?"

"This is the one. Nearly home." 

They trudged from the train station to Raya and Nick's. It was cold and wet and JennaBella couldn't be bothered to wait for someone to open the door. She pulled out her key and opened the door to hear the TV blasting out. Nick's daughter, Christiana, was spending the summer with her dad and she liked TV loud.

"Hey, Chris. What you watc-" 

JennaBella stopped and looked at the TV screen. One Direction.

"Jenna! Oh my gosh, I missed you! Have you listened to 1D? They're all so cute!"

"Calm down, fourteen year old. I've heard of them but that’s it."

"I heard you met Louis! What was he like?!"

"Louis like. Excuse me, I think I'm gonna be sick."

December 2011

"So. We have news. Firstly, Christiana is going to come live with us. We know you're in London anyway now but we thought you should stay informed. Don't worry; you won't lose your room. Secondly, Raya and I are getting married. Next summer. Merry Christmas."

JennaBella listened to the message over and over. She was spending the Christmas holiday with Dylan's family. The rest were spending Christmas in Doncaster. She missed the place. She'd been trying to plan a way of getting there but she had no real reason to. It's not as though she could just turn up at someone's door, asking if she could stay.

"J? You coming? Or we gonna skip the drink?"

"No, I'm having my frappuccino!"

"Then come on!"

She ran downstairs to see Dylan waiting by the door.

"It's about time! Come on."

He grinned, opening the door. They chatted loudly, all the way to Starbucks, not really aware of the outside world. They ordered their drinks and sat by a window.

"Nora would like that."

"Huh?"

"Nora? My sister?"

"What would she like?"

He pointed across to HMV. There was a signing by, oh, guess who?

"I'll text Mum to drop her off. If it's okay?"

"Yeah, sure." 

Dylan tapped away and they waited for Nora. She suddenly appeared with a bang against the window, causing Dylan and JennaBella to fly out of their seats.

"Man, she's a git. Let's go get this over and done with."

They went over to HMV; Dylan took to wondering around the shop whilst Nora and JennaBella queued. Nora for herself, JennaBella for Christiana. Nora was just off from talking to the boys. JennaBella tried to hold her nerve, shaking slightly. There he was. At the end of the table. Officially striped to the max. She breathed slowly and stood in front of Niall.

"Hey, sweetheart. What's your name?"

"It's for my sister, Christiana."

"Cool. Not doing one for yourself?"

"She's a bigger fan."

"Right. That's why your here instead."

"She’s stuck in Doncaster."

"Ahhhh. It was nice meeting you." 

He passed the cd on and Liam smiled.

"Christiana, right?"

"My sister."

"Oh, right." 

They were the end of the line so Niall took to attacking Liam with his sharpie.

"Don't poke me there, Niall! Well, I'm sure she'll enjoy it."

He passed it onto Zayn, who looked exhausted.

"I met a Christiana once. In Bradford. She lived with her mum."

"That may be my sister. Quite short, blonde hair, biggest blue eyes you've ever seen?"

"Yeah. I didn't know she had a sister. I thought she just had a brother."

"My mum and her dad. So stepsister."

"Right. Well, I hope she enjoys."

The cd went to Harry and JennaBella looked up to see Nora showing Dylan her cd.

"Christinana. It's a long name."

"Haz, is that a compliment?"

"I don't know. It's been a long day........" 

Louis took the cd and signed.

"You know you remind me of someone I grew up with."

"Do I?"

"Yeah. Just someone."

"JJBelle?"

"What?" 

Louis looked up at her and she smiled softly.

"Congratulations on all of this. I have to go. My boyfriend and his sister are waiting."

JennaBella walked away, tears pricking her eyes. She was 'just someone'.

June 2012

"I don't get why you don't like 1D."

"Nora, leave her alone. She has taste."

"I guess they sing okay. I used to l know Louis. When I was a kid. But then my interest wanes."

"You knew him?"

"Yeah......"

"I'm gonna leave you two." 

Nora scurried off, leaving JennaBella staring at her feet.

"Is that why you avoid listening to them?"

"No. I avoid listening to them because I don't want to listen to them."

"Don't go all defensive on me. It just makes you sound guilty as hell!"

"What happened in Doncaster has nothing to do what happens here! It was a different life. I haven't been there since 2009. And I'm not planning on going anytime soon."

"'What happened in Doncaster?' What happened?! What?!"

"Nothing to do with you, Dylan! Nothing at all! SO back off!"

"No! You are gonna tell me! Or you're gonna get out!"

"I deserve more than this so I'm out!" 

JennaBella picked up her bag and stormed out. Things were on the edge for them anyway, she knew it was gonna tip sooner or later. And she was happy it was before the drama of the wedding. That was the last thing she needed.

July 2012

JennaBella looked across the crowds. Her mum and stepdad were sat at the head table, waiting for everyone to take their seats. She looked at all the different guests, filing up the pier. She saw Jay and almost ran towards her.

"Jay!"

"Jen! It's been too long! I've missed you!"

"And I've missed you! I'm glad you could make it."

"I am too. Have you met everyone? I'm sure you remember Louis, this is Eleanor, Zayn, Perrie, Liam, Harry and Niall."

"Nice to meet you all. I'm JennaBella."

"Didn't we meet you at a signing? You were getting a cd for your sister as she was a bigger fan?"

"For Chris, yeah. She loved it. It's nice to know someone remembers me."

"My darling, you're not exactly forgettable. Now, we better let the boys set up."

Jay led Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle over to a table and Niall, Harry, Zayn and Liam went to set up.

"You got your favourite colour for the bridesmaid dresses?"

"Mum even had bluebells, as it's all the reason for one of my many nicknames."

"I feel like I haven't spoken to you in forever. When was the last time we had a proper conversation?"

"31st of August. 2009. The day before I moved."

I'm sorry."

"For?"

"The way I broke up with you."

"Well, at least with email you couldn't see how I felt."

"Louis!"

"I gotta go. I'll talk to you later?"

"Sure."

"Save the first dance for me? Unless your boyfriend wants it?"

"Dylan isn't around."

"I'll see you for the dance then."

"But aren't you the music?"

"Just for Raya and Nick's first dance."

"Okay."

JennaBella ate her cake delicately as she listened to another one of Nick's son's jokes. Everyone around her laughed and she tried not to splutter.

"Ian, that's the worse one yet. Jenna, do you wanna dance?"

"In a minute Chris."

She looked up to see Louis walking towards her.

"Actually, just meet me there after this song."

"I thought you'd forgotten me."

"How could I forget you?"

"Get ready to enjoy yourselves!

I gotta feeling that tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night

 "You know, I only broke up with you because I was scared."

"What?"

"I thought you'd give up on a long distance relationship before it began and I didn't want you to. You didn't seem to do anything about getting me back so I assumed I was right."

"You're an idiot. I loved you, Louis."

"Why did you get the purple hair?"

"Let's just say I wanted a more obvious way of showing I washed Dylan out of my hair."

"And the real reason?"

"I said I wanted it and he told me I'd look ugly. When I broke up with him I wanted to do something to make me feel good that he didn't like."

"You look beautiful."

"No."

"No?"

"Don't come over here and sweet talk me."

"But I want you."

"What?"

"I saw you at Christmas and I wanted to run after you but you had that guy. Now you don't."

"No. But you have that girl."

"I gotta feeling, woohoo, that tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good night

That tonight's gonna be a good, good night.

Woohoo." 

JennaBella moved away from Louis and over to Chris.

"What was that about?"

"Huh?"

"That dance it was kinda...."

"I......I.....I....."

"You what?"

"You're insecure,

Don't know what for,

You're turning heads as you walk through the door."

Everyone turned to the stage to see One Direction going for it. The dreaded hit song that Raya had hidden her from. Louis was focused on her. Then everyone else was. He was actually singing for her.

"Baby you light up my world like nobody else,

The way that you dye your hair gets me overwhelmed,

But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

You don't know,

Oh oh,

You don't know you're beautiful." 

And then he was next to her. He was kissing her. He was her's.

Continue Reading