Lights, Camera, Harry // l.s.

By aussie_direction

❝ I really hope you don't expect me to do anything. Because I won't. I don't care. Cry all you like but when... More

Description
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Announcement
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
100K WHAT?
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Character Ask (TheQuestions)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 1)
Character Ask (The Answers Part 2)
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
important
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Epilogue
The End

Chapter 15

31.1K 1.5K 1.6K
By aussie_direction

comments make me happy... just thought i'd let you know... *cough* *cough*

:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry’s POV

I grabbed Larry’s waist and hoisted him through the air and he giggled. I moved him around like he was flying before landing him in Charl’s arms so she could play with him.

“Play time?” he asked her.

“Yes,” she chuckled as she looked into his eyes. “Play time for Larry.”

“Play time for Larry!” he cheered as she lifted him back onto a bone closer to her and watched him climb.

She really seemed to love that kid and I had this weird feeling that it was more than just because of his incredibly cute blue eyes.

I laughed along and watched them play until my eyes found Louis again.

He reached over and touched Eleanor’s cheek but she tensed and he pulled away. It was almost as if they were going to kiss and she got nervous.

“Augustus,” she said. “Really. You don’t have to do this.”

“Sure I do,” he replied with huge smile. “I found my wish.”

“God, you’re the best,” She told him.

“I bet you say that to all the boys who finance your international travel.” He replied.

They both remained silent, smiling at each other and enjoying the picnic until the director yelled.

“CUT. Okay, that was a good take everyone.”

I quickly darted my eyes away from Louis just as he stood up, the smile he was wearing falling from his face as he ignored Eleanor’s request to help her up.

I smiled at Larry and grabbed him from the bone he was sitting on. He sat on my hip and I bounced him a few times, making him laugh.

Oddly, his fluffy brown hair and bright blue eyes reminded me of Louis. I laughed along with him as I took in the uncanny similarities.

It was incredible and I had a feeling that he was the closest thing I was going to see that resembled a happy Louis so I didn’t want to look away. I was scared that I would never see eyes like that shine as brightly again, or see an innocent smile so large that could replace Louis’ constant scowl.

“Okay,” Sandy’s voice boomed over the bustle of a changing set. “Check your schedules and see what’s next. If you’re in a scene this afternoon, you have a lunch break. If you are not, you may leave.”

Soon enough, Charl took him from my arms with a sigh.

“We should probably give him back,” She said in defeat. “No matter how much I wanna keep this little guy!” She added, tickling his tummy.

I agreed with her and we wandered back over to Wendy, taking as much time as possible.

“You know,” Charl began. “He looks a little like Louis.”

I turned to her with wide eyes. I thought I was the only one insane enough to think of that.

“Uh, yeah, I guess.” I replied, nodding slowly as I looked at Larry, gurgling to himself.

“You look like Louis, yes you do! Yes you do!” Charl said in a baby voice as she ruffled his hair.

“Lou,” he said. ‘”LouLouLouLou,” he chanted with a silly grin. “Who is Lou?”

“That’s Lou.” Charl told him, pointing out the blue-eyed demon for him to see. “But we call him Louis or he gets mad.”

“Why is Louis mad?” He asked again. I shoved my hands in my pockets and laughed at his question.

“That,” I replied. “is a very good question.”

“Maybe Louis is sad.” He commented as he looked up at me.

“Yeah,” I turned my gaze to see him yelling at some poor make-up artist about God knows what. “Maybe Louis’ sad.”

Charl shushed him and spoke to him more but I was too busy watching Louis to pay attention.

Maybe Louis was just sad. Maybe this little four year old was right and he just doesn’t know how to deal with grief, so he takes it out on others. I thought about what Liam said yesterday.

“He’s not an asshole. He may act like it sometimes, but he isn’t spiteful because he wants to hurt you.”

Maybe he’s just a misunderstood guy who’s hurting and had no one to be there for him.

Or maybe I’m crazy for believing a four year old...

Yep, that sounds about right.

“Harry!” Charl threw herself into my arms and pulled me close. For a second I panicked because I thought she was squashing Larry, but I snapped out my daze to realise that she had just handed him back to Wendy and his parents.

She hugged me and took a deep breath before she pulled back, keeping her hands on my upper arms.

“I think that was the most fun I have ever had on a job,” she told me.

“Bye Harry. Bye Char.” I heard Larry call from his parents arms. They were at the edge of the set and were about to leave. He was waving at us so we waved back and watched them leave.

We started to walk back to the Trough to change after they were gone. I wasn’t in the next scene so I was free to go but Charl was.

“Charl!” Jess came jogging over to us. “Can I please borrow your car? I’m done for the day and I have a date!” She jumped around excitedly.

“With that really cute guy we spotted the other day. Remember? You rated him 9 and I gave him an 8 then you argued about how he was worth more than an 8. Remeber? Over coffee the other morning?” She was rambling and I was trying not to laugh. Girls really do get quite worked up over guys and if it wasn’t for her look of pure excitement, I would probably be teasing her for it.

Charl laughed a little at her friend. “But I need to get home?” She reminded her.

“Please? I’ll get it back to you tomorrow? Promise!” she begged. “Pleeeeease?”

Charl looked at her as she completely disregarded her question with a look of incredulity.

“Um,” Charl hesitated. “How would I get home? And back to work tomorrow morning? I’m sorry Jess but n-”

“I can take you home.” I offered. I saw how excited Jess was and I didn’t want to ruin that for her. “And I can pick you up and bring you to work tomorrow morning. I don’t mind.”

She turned around to me with a surprised smile. “Really? Okay then.” She shrugged. “Come by my vanity and I’ll give you the keys.”

“ThankyouThankyouThankyou!” Jess jumped, hugged her friend and even kissed her cheek before prancing towards the building. “You’re definitely my favourite!” She called over her shoulder as she sauntered away, leaving us wandering behind.

“Wait,” Charl put the back of her hand on my stomach to stop us walking. “Aren’t you done now? I have another scene. I’m not off until 3.”

“Well it’s,” I looked at my watch. “12 now, I’ll get lunch, maybe potter around the shops and come back. I need to pick up some food anyway. It’s fine, really. Don’t worry.” I told her with a reassuring smile.

She grinned back. “Thanks Harry. You’re the best.” She hugged me before we continued on our way.

“So how long have you been crushing on Louis?” Charlotte asked after a few seconds.

My eyes went wide and I turned bright red. “What?” I stammered.

“How long have you been liking Louis for?” She repeated. “C’mon. I saw the way you were looking at him.”

“I-I don’t know what you’re talking about.” I denied. I most certainly didn’t like Louis in that way.

I mean, sure he was gorgeous and I will admit, I was physically attracted to him before I met him, but now... He’s an rude, obnoxious, pretentious homophobe who couldn’t give a shit about me.

Although, I did feel oddly attracted towards him at times, it was purely because of his looks. He was hot, that’s all.

“Sure sure.” Charl rolled her eyes as I held the door to the main building open for her. “Call me when you want to talk about your crush, okay?”

She joked as she walked ahead of me into the Trough and disappeared in the dank maze to find her vanity.

“I’ll pick you up at 3.” I called out after her with a smile as I shook my head.

“Kay.” I heard her yell back through the filling room of extras.

I sat down just as Liam arrived next to me, doing the same. I started rubbing of my make up as he began to speak.

“Hey mate.” He greeted. “You off for the day?”

“Yeah, you?” I asked as he reached for the bottle of make-up remover from his vanity.

“Yeah.” He said with a smile. “Do you want to get some lunch and come to the mall with me? I have to pick out a present for my girlfriend and I could really use some help.” He chuckled.

“I know how that can be,” I replied with a laugh, remembering how long I used to take buying Andy’s presents. I sighed as I thought about Andy.

I miss him.

“Harry?” Liam, regained my attention. “You wanna come?”

“Yeah yeah sure.” I reassured him. After all, it would waste some time before I had to come back and pick up Charl.

“Sweet.” He replied.

Once we were both done, we grabbed our stuff and left, walking down the hall and out the back door, the fastest way to the parking lot.

About half way doen the hallway, I realised I’d forgotten my car keys.

“Shit. I have to grab my keys. I’ll be back.” I told him before turning around and rushing back to the Trough.

“I’ll wait by the car.” I heard him call and I gave him a thumbs-up over my shoulder.

The Trough was still fairly busy as people changed, either for the next scene or to leave and I had to battle my way to my vanity.

Once I had found the keys, I made my way back to Liam in the parking lot, only I was stopped.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I was spun around to face none other than the devil incarnate himself.

Louis.

“Not so fast, Coat Boy.” His smooth, angelic voice taunted.

Oh dear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

if you like Larry, sexual tension, dirty talk and smut, go check out my new fic 'Run, Frat Boy, Run'. PLEASE? it would mean a lot!

remember to vote/comment and continue to read!

ily you all! <3

~Vic xo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 1.8K 72
"I've never had a real home, but you've shown me how it feels to have one." A story about a boy who wasn't too sure about a long life because of his...
4.9K 174 16
Harry and Louis have the perfect relationship. They laugh together, cry together, kiss and dance together. They're in heaven. Behind closed doors. I...
34.9K 2.3K 28
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ᴀʟʙᴇʀᴛ [ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @prince-charminx] "Every decision we make has a consequence, every path we take leads us...
36.1K 2.2K 22
» 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚎 « Cᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ʙʏ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇs. [ ɪɢ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: @ladymistakes_ ] Louis didn't know how precious life was until he met someone who had...