The Strength of the Weak {A N...

Od InfernoAeolian

The Uchiha clan - a prestigious noble clan of Konohagakure, renowned for their infamous and deadly kekkei gen... Viac

The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 1
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 2
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 3
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 4
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 5
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 7
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 8
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 9
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 10
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 11
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 12
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 13
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 14
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 15
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 16
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 17
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 18
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 19
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 20
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 21
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 22
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 23
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 24
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 25
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 26
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 27
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 28
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 29
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 30
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 31
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 32
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 33
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 34
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 35
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 36
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 37
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 38
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 39
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 40
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 41
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 42
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 43
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 44
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 45
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 46
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 47
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 48
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 49
The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 50

The Strength of the Weak - Chapter 6

10K 323 59
Od InfernoAeolian

Satomi P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open, a heavy feeling in my heart, like always. It's been four years since Itachi killed the clan... a hard four years. Sasuke has become distant, and rarely ever talks anyone but me nowadays.

"Sasuke-kun, it's time for school," I call softly through the hallway, waiting until I heard movement from Sasuke's room to go back into my own bedroom to get changed. Sighing, I slip on my sleeveless dark blue shirt, the standard Uchiha clan symbol printed across my back, as well as a high collar covering my neck.

Fishnet armor covers my arms, keeping them safe in case I was attacked. Opening my drawer, I pull out a pair of black pants that end just below the knees, the rest of my uncovered leg being wrapped in bandages. A pair of dark blue ninja sandals lay next to my door, which I slip over my feet, then swiftly attach my kunai pouch on my left thigh.

Glancing in the mirror, I frown at my reflection. I was pale, like many Uchihas are, and my hair was as straight as Itachi's used to be. It was never cut, and I like to keep my bangs swept to the right. I looked just like an Uchiha, yet I felt detached from my clan's origins, since there are virtually none of us left.

"Satomi, I'm about to head out," Sasuke states from somewhere in the house, before a door is slid shut, presumably Sasuke leaving for school. I blink and sigh, making my way to the kitchen to grab breakfast. Sasuke could have at least waited for me...

Opening the fridge, I find myself reaching for a peach, as I do every day. Glancing over the house once more, I make my way towards the academy after Sasuke, eating my peach as I do so. Students gather from many directions, most with a group of friends.

As for me... I don't have friends. The day after my clan had died, I went to the academy while Sasuke stayed home so I could get work for him. Naruto had heard about what happened to my clan so he stayed away, but I always noticed the glances he would give me. It was like a mutual understanding between us, where we would acknowledge each other's company but wouldn't say anything. I appreciated that from him.

"No way, Ino-pig! I'M sitting next to Sasuke!" a shrill voice echoed. I blink and continue on my way, not flinching when something alike a stampede hurls past me towards the classroom. Ino Yamanaka and Sakura Haruno were arguing in the doorway over who would sit next to my brother.

"Give it up, Forehead, I won't give up that seat to you!" Ino mocks, the blonde kunoichi-in-training scowling. I brush past the two, gently sitting in the seat next to Sasuke. My brother doesn't even acknowledge me, instead staring straight ahead.

I glance at him in the corner of my eye, taking in his scowling expression with a heavy heart. He was still brewing the hatred in his heart, something that I did not like. It was going to ruin him someday.

"Alright, class! Settle down," Iruka-sensei enters, placing his papers on the desk in the front of the room. Ino and Sakura look towards where I was sitting, next to Sasuke, practically deflating in their shoes.

"Aw, man! We were too late again..." Sakura whines, following after Ino to the opposite side of the room. Sasuke remains indifferent, making me sigh silently in my seat. He really needed some friends or something.

"As you all know, the graduation exam is coming up tomorrow! The exam will consist of-" Iruka-sensei was cut off by a chunin bursting through the room. The only likely solution is that Naruto was up to something again.

"Iruka! Naruto has gone and defiled the Hokage heads!" he informs, glaring at Iruka as if he had done it. Iruka groans and runs a hand over his face in a tired manner.

"Hai... I'll go get him. Class, study for the exams tomorrow, I'll be back in a minute!" Iruka-sensei grumbles, running off to go find Naruto and bring him to class. The rest of the class, as expected, begins to disperse as they conversed with their friends. Sakura and Ino make their way to where I was sitting, not taking their eyes off of Sasuke.

"U-Um... hi, Sasuke-kun!" Sakura squeals, a bright grin on her face. Sasuke ignores her, making me frown and elbow his side. He glances over at me with annoyance, obviously not pleased by my action.

"Stop ignoring people, Sasuke. You need to learn to stop living in the past," I scold. Sasuke's annoyed look quickly morphs into a glare, which I return.

"I need to learn to stop living in the past, you say? What about you, anything that reminds you of Shisui makes you flinch," Sasuke threatens. I knew I hit a soft spot by bringing up the past, but bringing up Shisui took it too far. He knows how much his death affected me.

"Don't talk about Shisui. I'm trying to help you, so stop being such a whiny brat and learn to respect other people. You aren't the center of the universe," I retort icily. Sasuke scoffs and looks back towards the front, a glare embedded in his onyx eyes. I take a deep breath and face Sakura and Ino, who had watched our interaction uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry about my brother. He hasn't been himself for a while, and I hope you can forgive his rudeness," I apologize for Sasuke, standing up and bowing to them. Sakura and Ino look taken aback by my sincerity, each smiling half-heartedly at me.

"It's no problem, Satomi-chan! We'll give him some space, and try again tomorrow!" Ino says, albeit hesitantly. Sakura looks on the verge of punching the blonde next to her, obviously not pleased with having to give Sasuke some space.

"Thank you. I'm sure he will be more up to a conversation tomorrow," I disclose, glancing at Sasuke from the corner of my eye. He was scowling to himself, making sure not to look at me. There was definitely going to be an argument later.

Sakura and Ino head back to their seats just as Iruka-sensei drags a tied up Naruto into the class. Naruto was scowling, glaring at the floor. Wow, he looks just like Sasuke does right now.

"Alright, class! Because Naruto missed it, we will be reviewing the Henge no Jutsu!" Iruka-sensei orders, smiling cruelly at Naruto, who received the brunt of a horde of groans from the class.

"Thanks a lot, Naruto. We're always paying for your mistakes," Ino hisses, a sighing Shikamaru trailing behind her lazily.

Sasuke and I stand side by side in the front of the line, though neither of us acknowledges the other. Sakura steps up first, performing a set of hand signs before transforming into Iruka-sensei flawlessly.

"Nice job, Sakura-chan. Next, Sasuke Uchiha!" Iruka-sensei announces, as Sakura squeals at Sasuke. He once again ignores her, making me gain a tick mark. He was being worse than usual today.

Sasuke silently transforms into Iruka-sensei, making most of the class admire his skill. Iruka-sensei praises him as he walks back to his seat, not giving anyone a second glance.

"Satomi Uchiha!" Iruka-sensei calls. I step up in front of him, performing the hand signs and transforming into Iruka-sensei. He looks pleased with the results, so I undo the transformation and head back to my seat, sighing.

::

It was the end of the school day, and Sasuke had ditched me. Whenever Sasuke gets like this, it's always a hassle to get him back to his senses. Frowning, I exit the academy alone, deciding to train instead of heading home to face Sasuke.

My eyes linger over the village as I travel, absorbing the sight of bustling civilians and lush, green trees. What Sasuke had said about Shisui earlier really hurt me, even though I acted like it didn't. He was like another older brother, and he taught me most of what I know. Not only that, but he was wise. Wiser than anybody I've ever met.

I carry his beliefs on my shoulders, unable to let his legacy go. Someday I would make him proud of me, and I'll become stronger just as he wanted. Even stronger than Itachi, so that I could finally find out what he was hiding.

Approaching the training grounds, I begin the routine that Shisui gave me. At this point, it was really just a warm-up. I've also never missed a day of meditation, just as I was instructed. Now, my chakra reserves were really starting to build up and I could feel my physical training begin to pay off. Manipulating chakra came naturally to me, and I am really inclined towards genjutsu.

My biggest weakness is my ninjutsu. Sure, I have a fairly large chakra reserve, even by normal shinobi standards, but it just really wasn't my thing. Despite the fact that I wasn't amazing at ninjutsu, I still knew a few techniques, most of them D-Ranked.

The one jutsu I use a lot, though, is the body flicker technique. It was one of the first jutsu I ever learned from Shisui, and the way he masterfully used it in any situation really inspired me to be just as adept at it as he was. So far, I'm not even close to his speed, but with training, I'm sure I would get there eventually.

The rest of the day I trained, until the sun had set. Packing up my belongings, I began my trek home, walking silently through the streets. Luckily, I was fairly close to home, so I made it home quickly. Upon entering, I was greeted with silence. Sasuke was probably in his room. Sighing, I decided to make myself a bowl of white rice for dinner.

After the rice was poured into a bowl, I make the executive decision to finish it in my room so that I wouldn't have to sit at an empty dinner table. Walking past Sasuke's room, I noticed the light turned on. Silently peering through, I see Sasuke sharpening a kunai on his bed. He seemed highly irritable, so I decided to leave him alone until he talked to me.

Perhaps he would finally acknowledge his broken twin sister.

::

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

200K 9.4K 50
AU: The Uchiha Massacre did not happen. The streets weren't lined with blood and Sasuke was not the brooding avenger Fate had imagined him to be. It...
11.2K 477 32
In the hidden village of Konoha, two souls found solace in each other amidst their deepest struggles. Naruto Uzumaki, a spirited and determined young...
6.3K 412 19
Kakashi Hatake is known throughout the shinobi world for his visual prowess and devastating past. He's a loner, figuring it's easier to exist in soli...
151K 4.9K 22
Sasuke was her first and last love... or that's what she tought. She meets the cold-hearted S-ranked criminal that everyone fears and discovers that...