And Then He Fell

By bluriver

Drew Rangle, quarterback of his high school football team, is dating gorgeous cheerleader, Elle Martin. When... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12A
Chapter 12B
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Bonus Chapter: Elise and Adam's Date
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note
Chapter 31 - Drew
Chapter 32 - Emily
Chapter 33 - Ellie
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 - Drew
Chapter 37 - Emily
Chapter 38 - Ellie
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Epilogue: Part 2
Epilogue: Part 3

Chapter 20

218K 3.8K 1.2K
By bluriver

Here's the next chapter.....hope you like it.

Also, I think some of you are getting the wrong idea about Emily. She IS overweight, not just curvy. However, she is not morbidly obese. I attached a pic to give you a better idea of Em vs. Ellie. I also don't have her losing weight in the story because I think that is cliche. I'm not saying that overweight people shouldn't try to lose weight.....if they are unhealthy. If they are healthy, then that should be completely up to them. (Believe me, there are many more healthy overweight people out there than most people realize.) I just didn't want her to get miraculously thin, because most overweight girls don't miraculously become thin. I think she should be loved just the way she is.

One more thing: This chapter is dedicated to all my readers who clicked on this story thinking it was a bxb story, and kept reading anyway. :-)  I'm glad that you like it enough to keep reading.  

WARNING: Most of the italicized parts of this chapter contain pretty heavy bxb action. Just in case you want to skip over it.  Don't yell at me later for how detailed it might be.  

Thanks for reading!!

*******************************************************************************************************************

ELLIE

Em and I stood in Drew's room with his laptop open on his desk. We had turned it on while waiting for the guys to get up here.

"Go ahead, Adam, sit down. I knew enough to set it up to record, but I can't find the video. Em even tried, and she can't do it either," I explained.

"Okay," Adam said, sitting down in front of the computer. "This doesn't look too hard."

Despite the fact that it was awkward having my now ex-boyfriend in the same room as the guy to whom I'd lost my virginity, I stood behind Adam and put my hands on his shoulders. I started to massage them somewhat. I didn't think Drew would mind, since he was so in love with someone else.

"Ellie, please don't do that," Adam said, pushing my hands away.

Wow. I guess he really meant it when he said he wasn't interested in me that way. Why had I been so hung up on Drew all these years when Adam was right there, wanting to date me? I had such horrible timing.

Adam looked through a few files, then clicked on one. There I was, fiddling with the laptop to capture the best view of the room. I had wanted Drew and myself captured on film for this once in a lifetime moment. Little did I know at the time how wrong I would turn out to be.

A few minutes later, Drew came bumbling in. He attacked me, while I unbuttoned his pants. A minute later he was moaning and I was screaming. It sounded like Drew had moaned Em's name, but that didn't make any sense. I wanted to check out Em's reaction to this, but I didn't want to miss anything. Instead, I just kept on watching. For a second, I thought of what Mike had said about my sister and Drew, then dismissed it as the next chapter of last Friday unfolded. There was no way that Drew was in love with my sister.

Drew left, and I ran off to clean myself. I returned minutes later, and sat on the bed, sulking. I hadn't realized at the time, but I'd been in my bra. Adam came in. I took a cup from his hand and chugged it. Next, I sat on Adam's lap and undid his pants. I really was a slut. I pulled my pants down and tried straddling him while I kissed him sloppily. What was I thinking? He let me sit and grind on him for awhile, then pushed me off and stood up. I continued my assault on his mouth while I took off his shirt.

It looked like we'd both heard something, and we ran in the direction of the bathroom. I have to admit, he looked pretty darn good half naked. Too bad he didn't want me.

EMILY

While watching the video, Drew had managed to position himself right beside me. He was pressing lightly up against me, and his hand kept brushing mine. He might have been trying to hold my hand, but I was resisting. What if Ellie or Adam saw?

When we'd watched the Drew and Elle porn scene, my reaction surprised me. I was so angry at Ellie, I could have strangled her. That was unfair, considering he was...um, her boyfriend at the time. It's just that now I loved him, and it hurt to see them like that.

As I was feeling slighted, I heard it. Drew screamed my name. MY name. I heard it, plain as day, right as he was releasing onto Elle. I could feel him looking at me, and I turned towards him. My hand involuntarily reached for his, taking it in mine. He mouthed the words, I love you to me. I still had trouble convincing myself he loved me, but this definitely made it easier to believe. I wanted so badly to kiss him right then, but I knew we had to take care of other matters first. Not breaking eye contact, I mouthed the word later back to him, and smiled. He smiled, too, and we both turned our attention back to the computer screen.

Mike stumbled in then, looking around in a drunken stupor.

"You told me she was here," he slurred, yelling at someone in the hallway.

Johnny came bounding into the room then. "I swear, dude, she was here a minute ago. She even had her shirt off, and looked really sad," he said, picking up Drew's pillow and looking under the desk like he was going to find Ellie. And people wondered why I didn't drink.

Mike groaned. Johnny abandoned his oh so effective search and turned his attention to Mike.

"I am so horny! I thought she'd be here to help me with this!" Mike yelled, pointing at his obvious erection.

Johnny just stared.

"Dude, why are you staring at my junk?" Mike asked. "Help me!"

"Okay," Johnny replied, stepping closer to Mike.

His body blocked the camera for a second, but we got a clear shot of how happy Mike's predicament had made our costar.

Johnny stepped closer to Mike, giving us a better view of what was happening. Johnny's right hand reached for the bulge in Mike's pants.

Drew and Adam both cringed. I almost laughed.

Mike groaned and moved from side to side. "Ohhhhh," he moaned.

"He wasn't sick at all!" Drew exclaimed. "They were....ewww! I almost saw them.....ewww!"

Adam paused the video. "What are you talking about?" Adam asked, as Drew gagged a little.

Drew recovered from his revelation quickly and explained, "I heard moaning in the locker room. Mike was naked on a bench. I thought he was sick. Johnny was in a towel. He probably threw it on when I asked if anyone was there! When I left, I heard it again. Later, Mike didn't even look sick! I almost saw this live. Oh my gosh. I'm getting sick."

I laughed. So what if Drew could be a little dense sometimes? I still loved him.

Adam pressed play, bringing the newfound lovers back into action.

Johnny was rubbing Mike faster now, and Johnny's pants looked ready to burst. Every so often, a moan would escape his lips. I guess he got off on pleasuring others.

"Ohhh yeah," Mike breathed, pushing against Johnny's hand, "right there."

Johnny smiled, and got closer to Mike. Mike must have experienced a moment of clarity, because he backed away from Johnny, saying, "I meant find me a girl, not pretend to be one."

Johnny just smiled and moved closer. "Don't tease me, Mikey," Johnny moaned. "I can give you more than any girl here."

"Hmph," Ellie said. "I don't believe that for a second."

We all just looked at her. She shrugged.

Johnny's hand was now pulling on Mike's pants, feverishly unbuttoning his fly. He pulled them down and took Mike in his mouth. Mike mewled, and pulled Johnny's head closer to his body.

"Don't do this, Johnny. I like girls and boobs and, ahhhhh, stoooppp," Mike protested, frantically bucking against Johnny's mouth and shuddering.

"He says that, but he pulled him closer!" Adam observed.

"He's not convincing me he's straight," Drew exclaimed. "If any guy did that to me, I think I'd puke. Mike just went with it."

Soon Mike's protesting was replaced with cries of, "Yes! Yes!" And "Oohhh yeah."

Then he was screaming, "Stop! I'm going to lose it! Oh no! I'm coming! Mmmmmhmmmm." Mike thrashed around for a few seconds, panting and groaning all the while.

After Johnny recovered from ingesting Mike's release, his mouth was on Mike's in a flash. Mike was still fighting him, but Johnny had him backed against the wall. Soon, though, Mike went from pushing Johnny away to pulling him closer and grinding against him. Both of them moaned seductively as their make out session went from R to X in no time at all.

We watched as Johnny pulled a condom from his pocket and took Mike, then Mike took Johnny, with the help of another of Johnny's condoms. The hand lotion Drew kept on his dresser helped them out, too. They were really into it. Afterward, they both fell asleep. Adam fast forwarded through the time they slept.

While the recording was fast forwarding, Drew and Adam discussed the scene.

"That doesn't look fun at all," Drew stated.

Adam laughed. "Part of it looks like it would really hurt," he commented.

I laughed. "You guys are too much," I said.

Adam saw movement, and stopped fast forwarding. The video came back on the screen.

Mike woke up, clotheless, about forty minutes later. He looked around, as if he wasn't sure where he was. Then he shook Johnny awake.

"Johnny," he said, "we've got to get out of here."

Johnny awakened, also in his birthday suit. He soon had a smile on his face. "See?" he asked. "Am I not better than a girl?"

Mike shook his head from left to right as he stood in front of the webcam. "Dude, I so don't swring that way," he stated.

"He must not realize that he's naked," Ellie mentioned, "It's obvious that Johnny turns Mike on. Alot. Look at how stiff that thing is!"

Johnny stood up, positioning himself directly in front of Mike. "You just screwed a guy, and I didn't hear much complaining. Get over here," she ordered.

Mike walked over to his newfound lover reluctantly. Johnny simply said, "Kiss me."

"No," Mike protested, "I don't want to. This was a mistake. I'll deny it ever happened. I thought you were Ellie."

"As if!" Ellie yelled at the screen. We all laughed.

Johnny stepped closer to Mike. He put his right hand on the back of Mike's head.

"Kiss me," Johnny said. "If you aren't into me, it won't matter. You can definitely tell I'm not Ellie now."

"Oh, he's into you alright," I commented. "And you are most certainly not my sister."

Mike lunged forward, pressing his lips against Johnny's. Within seconds, their tongues were in each others' mouths. Mike was moaning, and touching Johnny in ways that would make anyone watching blush. Johnny was happily returning the favor.

"Mike doesn't like guys. Not at all," Drew added.

"Why do you feel so good?" Mike murmured when their tongues weren't tangled together.

"Because you think I'm hot," Johnny replied as Mike moaned loudly.

"Oh, you're smoldering, and my body knows it," Mike admitted, as he licked Johnny's neck.

Mike's hands left Johnny and were fumbling with something. Oh, there was condom number 3. He made sure it was in its proper place, then twisted around, pushing Johnny down on the bed. He lifted Johnny's legs, then plunged himself inside. Johnny groaned, and Mike let out what could only be described as a squeal.

"You feel amazing. I can't even control myself. How is this happening? No girl has ever made me lose control like this!" Mike screamed as he pistoned in and out of Johnny. Johnny was moaning incessantly, and Mike was using his hands to make those moans louder.

I couldn't watch anymore. It was embarrassing to watch other people have sex, even if neither of them meant anything to me. I mean, they were really going at it. I'm glad Drew didn't own a blacklight. I know those sheets had been washed once after the party, but I was going to make sure they got washed again. I might even wash down his walls in the process.

I might not have seen the rest, but Mike's screams of pleasure were anything but quiet.

I walked out of the room, letting Drew, Adam, and Ellie watch the rest. I stood in the hall, and thought about what we'd seen. I was thinking more about the Drew and Ellie scene than the guys getting it on. I thought about Friday night, when Drew had been walking around talking about how he thought he loved her and she didn't love him. Was he talking about Ellie?

"Come here for a second," Drew said, coming up behind me and pulling me down the steps and into the living room.

I turned around and looked at him. I couldn't get over how someone I had loathed weeks before could now look so adorable to me.

"What is it?" he asked. He must have noticed that I was thinking about something.

"I was just wondering. Friday night, when you were walking around downstairs, after your bout with Ellie, you were complaining about 'her' not loving you. Were you talking about Ellie?" I asked.

He turned to me, looking into my eyes. "I wasn't talking about Ellie," he replied as he tucked a stray hair behind my ear. I shivered. "I was talking about you."

He moved closer to me, and his hands reached for my face. I reached back for him, allowing his lips to come into contact with mine. He felt so good, much better than Jake. He pulled me closer, and I let his tongue inside my mouth. My hands roamed his back. I couldn't get close enough. His hands left my head and found their way under my shirt. I started to pull back a little. I didn't want him to feel my fat. It just made his kisses more forceful, his tongue hungrier. I moaned a little, overcome by how wonderful it felt to be in Drew's arms.

"Well, well, well," a voice exclaimed, "I guess she feels the same way about you."

I pulled back, scared that Ellie and Adam had caught us. Why had we been so careless? After a second, though, I realized that it was Elise.

"You're home!" I cried. "I thought you were coming home tomorrow night!"

She hugged me once Drew reluctantly let me go.

"I only have 1 class on Fridays, and my professor canceled for tomorrow. I thought I'd come home and surprise you. Turns out, you surprised me," she exclaimed.

"Shh," I said, "no one knows we're together."

"I won't tell," she said, smiling first at me, then Drew. "You guys should be a little more careful, though."

"I know," Drew stated. "It's my fault. I just couldn't stand it. I needed to kiss her."

I laughed nervously, not comfortable with Drew talking about how much he was attracted to me.

"You guys are just too cute," Elise exclaimed, pulling us both into a hug.

"I always wanted my brother to admit he loved you," she whispered.

"Let's go see what Ellie and Adam are up to," Drew said, walking toward the stairs.

"Adam's here?" Elise asked, as her cheeks turned bright pink.

I looked at her, as if to ask, What's up with you?

She just looked at me with an expression that pleaded with me to be quiet about it.

"Yeah, he's helping us watch a video Ellie recorded," I explained.

"So, you're still dating Ellie?" she asked Drew, an angry look appearing on her face.

"Nope. I just broke up with her," he answered.

"Oh," she replied, looking confused.

"It's a long story," I told her. "I'll explain it all later."

"Okay," she agreed.

DREW

The 3 of us walked into my room, where Adam and Ellie were still staring at the laptop. I was on the phone with Elise on screen. I hurried and reached over, closing my laptop. I hoped they hadn't heard me confess that I was falling for Em. I'd just have to wait and see.

Adam turned around, saying, "Whatdya do that for?"

"Elise is here, and I don't want her to have to watch gay porn," I lied.

"Gay porn?" Leesy questioned.

"Mike and Johnny had sex on Drew's bed Friday night," Ellie informed her. "Three times, with some oral thrown in."

"Ew," Leesy said, scrunching up her face after processing what Ellie had explained. "I hope you washed the sheets," she added.

"I did," Em admitted, "but I might wash them again."

"So," Em asked, looking at Ellie and Adam, "the 3 condoms belonged to Johnny and Mike I guess. Did you 2 use one?"

Ellie looked down at the ground. "I don't think so," she said quietly. "I guess the doctor was right."

Adam looked at Ellie questioningly, then at Em. "I sort of think we forgot. I was just hoping that I was wrong. "

"Oh no," Em exclaimed.

We watched Mike and Johnny pass out from overstimulation, then a few hours later, Johnny woke up. He kissed Mike, who wouldn't wake up, then he left. A little later, I came back into the room, and sat down on the bed. It wasn't long before I fell asleep, right next to Mike," Ellie explained.

"There's no trace of another condom," Adam said, looking worried.

"What are they talking about?" Leesy asked me. She seemed frantic, but she had no reason to be.

"They hooked up with each other on Friday night. Adam's date stood him up, and I jizzed on Ellie when we tried sleeping together. Both of them were upset and drunk," I explained.

"Oh no," Leesy whispered, "what have I done?"

"Huh?" I asked. "You haven't done anything. How is it your fault that those 2 slept together?"

Leesy just looked at me. Her eyes were welling up with tears, and her lip was quivering. I was completely confused. I get that I was stupid with the gay thing, but what was happening now?

"I need to talk to Em when those 2 leave," she whispered, pointing to Adam and Ellie, who were discussing their condom issues with Em.

"Of course," I replied, disappointed. Not only was my sister keeping me out of the loop, but she was getting in the way of Em and me spending time alone. I was worried about her, though. She seemed really upset about Adam and Ellie.

"Just tell Em to come see me in my room when everyone leaves," she said, walking down the hall to her room.

I couldn't believe I had been so blind about the whole Mike and Johnny thing. I guess it just never crossed my mind. There I was, thinking Mike was cheating on Jen with some tramp, when he was trying out for the other team. Poor Jen. I wonder if she knows yet. Ugh! They were naked right in front of me, together, and I didn't catch on. I only hoped Ellie would be that dense when it came to Em and me, at least until my parents came home. She didn't seem to blink an eye when I moaned Em's name while I was practically naked next to her on the video. It was another half hour or so before Ellie and Adam decided to leave. We saved the file on my computer, in case we needed to use it as leverage later.

Ellie went downstairs with Em, and Adam stopped to talk with me a few minutes later.

"Why did you really stop the video?" Adam asked.

"Just because my conversation with Elise wasn't eventful," I explained.

"Are you sure?" he asked, smirking.

"Yeah," I answered.

"Were you maybe telling her how much you like Emily?" he asked, smiling a little.

"What are you talking about?" I questioned.

"Come on! How can Ellie not see it? You are completely into Em. And I'm pretty sure she likes you, too. If Ellie finds out Em is the other woman, you're doomed!" he commented.

"Shhh. We're going to tell her. We just want to wait until Em goes back home. Can you please keep it a secret?" I pleaded.

"Oh, it's 'we' now? Yeah, I can keep it a secret. I just wonder if you and Em can," he explained.

"Thanks," I stated. Then I asked, "Are you worried that Ellie could be pregnant?"

He shrugged. "What can I do about it at this point? If she is, I'll have to help her raise it. I don't know if I could marry her or anything like that. I'm kind of into someone else, but I deserve what I get," he explained.

"Well, I hope for your sake that she isn't. She's overemotional as it is. I'd really hate to have to deal with a pregnant Ellie," I exclaimed.

"Believe me, I've thought about that alot," he replied, turning to descend the stairs.

I followed him down, where Em and Ellie were laughing about the video again.

"I just think it's funny Drew didn't notice, and he had front row seats today," Em told Ellie.

"That's Drew for you," Ellie commented.

We all said our goodbyes, and Ellie and Adam left. As the front door closed, I turned and looked at Em. She was smiling, and I returned the sentiment. I leaned in toward her, and she met me halfway. Our lips collided in a passionate kiss. As much as I wanted to take things further, I also had a distraught sister upstairs who needed her best friend. In between kisses, I began to break the news to Em.

"Leesy's upset," I said, as her hands grasped my hair. I really didn't want to have to give her up to my sister at this moment. I pushed my tongue into her mouth, moaning a little.

"Oh no! Is that why she left?" she asked a couple seconds later, before my hands traveled to her butt, making her pull away a little. She was really insecure about me touching her body.

"As much as I want to hang out with you, doing this," I said, as her hands found their way underneath my shirt, "I, um, think you should go talk to her. I'll still be here when you're done."

Finally, our kisses slowed, both of us knowing that Elise was more important than our physical pleasures.

"I'll go talk to her," she exclaimed, kissing me one last time before walking up the stairs.

I couldn't wait to be alone with her. I wanted to explore every inch of her, but I knew it wouldn't happen all at once. It was difficult, because we'd known each other for so long, and we didn't have much "getting to know each other" to do. I was also madly in love with her, and coudn't rationalize why I felt this strongly. I just knew there was no one else for me. Whereas, with Ellie, the desire to have sex with her specifically was never really there, just the thought of Em being near me had me wanting to make passionate love to her.

I didn't want to push the issue, though. I would wait until we were married if I had to, no matter how difficult that might be. I wanted her to decide when she was ready, since I've been ready since the day I realized I loved her. If I was worried about hurting Ellie by taking advantage of her, I was about a million times more worried about hurting Em. At this point, I couldn't even imagine life without her. She was amazing, and she was mine.

********************************************************************************************************************

Please vote and/or comment. I loved your reactions to Drew's cluelessness in the last chapter.

I know Drew's pov is kind of uneventful, but I will make up for it in the next chapter. So, did you like the video? What about Ellie and Adam not using a condom? What do you think will happen with Elise now that she knows about Adam and Ellie?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 70 15
You're just trying to get some roses for your sister, but now you're entangled in this crazy love triangle.
207K 3.6K 26
Evelyn is just your average girl who's also shy. She prefers hanging out with her two best friends and reading to parties and large crowds. Mark...
5.6M 147K 31
Mia Gibson and Hunter James were always meant to be. But dating the star quarterback that was destined to be in the NFL was not easy. Especially when...
281K 9.1K 46
[Completed✔️] Gracelynn Vaughn moved away from her father at the age of seventeen with a devastating past and moves back to Texas, where her mother d...