Fated Stars

By xXsweetmisery10Xx

This is the tale of Azalea a she wolf that has brought shame and disgrace to her family by being oldest femal... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 Part 1
Guilt Ch 14
Chapter 15
Chaper 16
Church Chapter (17)

Chapter 7

1K 41 14
By xXsweetmisery10Xx

I hear a soft noise, a soft musical noise. I recognize it, it is very faint but I know I have heard it before but where? I try to listen harder and as I do the sound becomes clearer and stronger.

It is humming, someone is humming it sounds so beautiful and soothing. It is a feminine voice it is far too high to belong to any male werewolf i-ts my mother, my mother's humming.

She has never sung to me but when I was upset or could not get to sleep she would hum this tune your mother passed down to her she told me she sang it to me since the moment I was born.

So why is she humming it now? Am I sleeping or falling asleep, my eyes are closed and I feel like I am dreaming. Maybe I have a fever my mother would also hum when I was ill, but which one is it?

"Azalea, Azalea my fiică please wake up, open your eyes." The voice is very coaxing and calming my fiică that has to be my mother only she has every called me that.

I break through the haze of my mind and the darkness by forcing my eyes open and I am met with the warm splendor of my bedroom.

I know right away where I am and where the glow is coming from my oil lamp next to my bed on my end table.

I feel a brush of soft skin and I turn toward it. I blink up at my mother she is still dressed in her ceremony dress with her hair still done up.

I look down at myself and see as well as feel my ceremony dress as well the pink azalea flowers stand out against the glow of the room.

"There you are my fiică you had me worried, you worried everyone. How are you feeling are you feeling ill?"

I clear my throat trying to find my voice and the answer to her question. I feel fine just exhausted and wary.

"I am fine just tired but I do not think I am sick; what happened?" Did I perhaps have a fainting spell? Did I get overheated or more likely overwhelmed?

"I believe you fainted from what I assume was surprise. You fainted after what the Star Bătrânii said. You scared me so much Azalea for a second I thought I had lost you. Do not ever do that to me again I cannot handle that fear."

I sit up quickly and hug my mother she sounded so distressed and emotional this makes me feel so guilty that I caused her to feel that way.

"I am so sorry mother I- I did not mean to. I ju-just think I got over whelmed with all the news about my mate. My mate, mother did all that really happen? Please tell me that was not a dream."

As soon as I awoke and saw my mother in her dress I did remember everything but I was too fearful to get my hopes up in case I really did dream all that.

She laughs a happy laugh not a humorless one. "Yes Azalea you were given your mate." She pulls me back to look at me and she is crying slightly.

"I am so happy for you. I told you, I knew the stars would bless you. You are too good of girl for them not to."

I do not know what to think or feel I have a mate I finally have a mate. After all this time I finally got what I wanted.

I am so confused with emotions I do not know which to betray which one to confront. Then I remember the very thing that must have caused me to faint.

"And, what about what the Bătrânii said he- he said I am to bare the packs future alpha, did that happen too?"

She releases a breathy sigh "Yes Azalea all that happened you are going to be a mother and I am going to be a grandmother. I am so excited and so happy for you."

My mother starts sobbing I do not even have time to think about what she said because she is crying so hard.

"Mother please calm down I do not want you to get sick over me. This is good news so no more tears please you are going to make me start to cry."

Then as if my body took that as permission my eyes moisten with tears and I finally feel all the confusing emotions right themselves and releases with in me.

I mirror my mother and start to cry from happiness, relief, and even a bit of fear. In the future I will carry our packs future that is a responsibility that I have never considered or wanted.

I am still unsure how to feel and process that particular information but I still have some time before that happens; right?

I wipe my eyes with the back of my hands and then wipe my mothers. She smiles that radiant smile that is contagious and I return it she laughs again. I hate to ruin the moment but I have so many questions.

"Mother did-did the Star Bătrânii did he mention when I- I w-would be having the baby. Did he say anything else?"

My mother opens her mouth to respond but knocking on the door interrupts followed by a voice.

"I hope I am not interrupting but I wanted to see if she was awake-

I turn to the unfamiliar voice and my gaze collides with very familiar olive green eyes, my mate.

I just stare at them, into them they are so- so unreadable they are brilliant and beautiful but I cannot read them. I let my eyes fall to his face just like his eyes it is very handsome.

He has a strong square jaw that is covered is a reasonable amount of subtle. All of his hair on his head and face is a dark dirty blond.

It does not take me long to realize he is not wearing a shirt I take a quick glance at his chest area and to be brief just like the rest of him he is very built sturdy and powerful looking.

He like my brother Don as his tribe symbols covering his body but his are a dark blue which instantly signals to me that he is from another pack. I had forgot about that detail.

He is from our neighboring pack to the east we have no names for the different packs just who the alphas are and his is Othniel Onan his father. The meaning and implications of both of us being alphas off spring does enter my mind; what does it mean for both of our packs?

Though there are different surrounding packs most of them are smaller than mine but we mostly share the same beliefs that the stars sun and moon decide our fates.

From what I understand the stars have a few varying rules for different packs but not anything severe.

They also appoint an alpha that is born with the mark of the sunburst; but if what the Star Bătrânii said is true what will happen to our packs is my future child to be alpha of mine or his I recall him saying our pack which pack did he refer to?

There is so much to think about so many questions and worries.

"Azalea" my mother calls and I turn to her breaking eye contact with my mate and bringing myself from my own mind.

"Azalea I think your mate should answer your questions." She says in a hushed whisper.

"I shall leave you two alone you both need to get to know each other, but I will be right outside you two are still not officially mated yet."

My mother raises her voice so both him and I can hear and I blush when my mother winks to me as she said the last part.

Even though were announced as mates we will not officially be mated till ten days from now on the hunters moon where the Star Bătrânii will perform the binding of the mates ceremony for all the chosen mates this year.

Then and only then will we be forever bound to each other in mind, soul, spirit, and body.

My mother stands to leave and I get very nervous she is leaving me alone with my mate but he is still a stranger to me and I do not do well with strangers my shyness and nervousness always gets the better of me.

I want to yell at her to stay and not to go but I realize how rude that would be to my mate and it dawns on me that this is the first step into me growing up as well as the first step to building my relationship with my mate.

"Of course Mrs. Emeric we will not be long we will join you shortly." He is very polite and his voice fits him perfectly it is rough and solid it is like a combination of my father's voice and Dons that is the only thing I could compare it to.

"I told you before Kader call me Acacia we will be family soon there is no need to be so formal. I will leave you two alone to get properly acquainted."

I look down and fidget with my finger nails, when I hear the door close softly a pit forms in my stomach from nerves, what do I do? Should I say hi I am Azalea your mate; I suppose that would be better than saying nothing.

I hear him release a big sigh and then I hear footsteps head my way. I shift into a sitting position and I get a glimpse of his legs moving to the foot of my small twin sized bed.

Then he sits at the end of my bed and my entire body goes on alert, the overwhelming knowledge of how close he is to me makes my body shiver.

I need to say something or maybe I should wait for him to say something first. Oh stars this is confusing I have no idea how to act what to do or say I know nothing about having a mate.

The reality to my realization hits me heavily how on earth are we going to create a future alpha if I cannot even speak to him.

"How are you feeling?" His timber rough voice startles me because I am so unused to hearing his, let alone any man's other than my blood relations.

Oh I have to answer, that would be very nice, I resist the urge to hit my head with my palm at my ignorance.

"I feel fine I- um um"

Think of something Azalea you cannot sit here like a blubbering fool in front of your mate. I look around as if I will find the words I have been searching for. I view the scene outside my window and see stars, wait that means it is still night.

"What time is it?" I ask without hesitation my curiosity overrides any shyness or un comfort I feel toward my mate.

The look in his eye changes but I cannot decipher maybe he is surprised my sudden change of subject. I know I would be but it was the first thing that came to my mind.

"It is still nightfall I would guess about midnight now, you were out for a few hours. Now I will ask again are you really well; are you in any kind of pain?"

He looks intently at me and moves his eyes about my form looking for any possible injuries.

I am very touched it stunned me that he sounds and seem worried for my wellbeing.

I am sure for most that is not something unusually or foreign about someone caring for them, but I have only had my mother's concern before.

"I-I" I suck in a deep breath, calm down you can do this just do not look him in the eye and pretend you are addressing mother.

"No I feel much better after my rest. I do not think I was injured. I-I am Azalea I suppose you already know that but I wanted to introduce myself properly and I am sorry I fainted."

My cheeks burn from embarrassment I forgot to apologize for making a scene at our mating announcement it must have been embarrassing for him as well. What a way to start off my mate ship, oh stars.

"Apology accepted I was more worried about your condition I thought you to be ill. I am relieved to hear everything is well."

What next, what should I do, should I say I should say something. Mother said before that I should have him answer my questions. But what should I ask?

"So you are a Taurus?" He breaks the silence once again which I am thankful for because I have never been good at instigating a conversation.

"Y-yes I am, I was born on the thirteenth moon of May. What is your sign? I-I am afraid I- well- I did not pay attention wh-when my name was called."

Oh dear stars my cheeks must be redder than the ripest apples or raspberries. I have a faint fear that my cheeks may always be this color with my mate.

He just chuckles after hearing my confession. "Well you better start pay attention from now on. You might miss something important if you do not." His words hold something strange in them.

I look up concerned is he mad at me, oh stars only five minutes with my mate and I have already upset him. I look away ashamed.

He slides his hip against my bed to move closer to me, my head snaps to view him, and my eyes lock with his intoxicating, amazing, wonderful, beautiful, breathtaking; every flattering word I can think of cannot describe his eyes and the piercing intensity that are beheld within them.

He lifts his dark tanned hand toward my face and it takes everything in me not to pull back or run and hide from him. My heart is galloping beneath my breasts I feel like I am being chased.

Flee, flee is what my mind is telling; but I will myself to stay I know it is because the situation is very new and strange to me, but he is my mate I have to build my trust into him.

"My name is Kader Onan and I was born October 9th making me a Scorpio." His timber voice lowers even further.

His hand finally reaches its destination he turns his palm over and with the back of his fingers he ever so lightly and gently grazes my cheek. I shut my eyes in pleasure and release a breathy sigh.

An emotion I have never felt before enters me. What is this feeling, what this-this sensation?

Attraction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5M 178K 40
(Complete) Rae East has always cast herself off as a girl not worthy of a Mate. With a past of self-doubt and expectations of a hopeless future, her...
1.9M 49.8K 51
Laina Starcrest is your average sixteen year-old werewolf hoping to find her mate. But when her pack decides to make her their breeder, her hopes ar...
1.1M 26.9K 34
"I- I..., I don't understand.." "We were made for each other, we're mates.., although I wasn't expecting my little mate to be this young..." he paus...
432 11 9
After growing up in a small secluded pack, Kathryn is forced to leave everything she's ever known and is faced with reconciling her past. As it becom...