Fulfilling my husbands desire...

By Sukorian

A village woman 21 years married a city man 30 years An arranged marriage with leads to a passionated love +... More

Chapter one (✔️)
Chapter two (✔️)
Chapter three {Laksh PoV} (✔️)
Chapter four {Ragini PoV} (✔️)
Chapter 5 {reunion} (✔️)
Chapter seven {teasing} (✔️)
Chapter eight {Romance in london} (✔️)
Chapter nine {Naugty} + 18 (✔️)
Chapter ten (✔️)
Chapter eleven (✔️)
Chapter twelve {+18} (✔️)
Chapter thirteen {Party} (✔️)
Chapter fourteen {+18} (✔️)
Chapter fifteen {jealous} (✔️)
Chapter sixteen {fight} (✔️)
Chapter seventeen {punishment} (✔️)
Chapter eighteen {Date +18} (✔️)
Chapter nineteen {Ill} (✔️)
Honeymoon #1 (✔️)
Honeymoon #2 {+18} (✔️)
Epilogue {+18} (✔️)
!New series!

Chapter six {slow love experience} (✔️)

18.5K 373 61
By Sukorian

Recap: a few dream scenes 😉 but last was real the kiss!

Laksh smiles, he got the answers to all his open questions. Ragini just kissed him on his lips.
Laksh was smiling both had closed their eyes and bend their forehead together.

Laksh wanted more but *grrrrg*.

Laksh opens his eye and looked at the innocent face of his wife, who was now holding her tummy. Laksh took her hand in his and they walked out of the bedroom.

Laksh looked at her. "Uhm my Baacha is hungry?!"

Ragini lowered her head, but she nods in shyness. Laksh smiles. He knows his wife has many shades and he loves all of them.

Laksh made her sit on the chair,
but Ragini shook her head.
Laksh comes closer. "What happen Ragini?!"
Ragini shows to their bedroom. Laksh nods with a smiles. He prepares a plate for her and himself, while she got the jug with glasses.

Laksh places the plate on the couch table he stood up to close the door, but Ragini moves her hips and closed the door. {not her leg 😂}.

Laksh was amazed by her act. She come closer to him. She placed the jug and glasses on the table. She sat on the sofa right next to him.

Laksh had washed his hands. "hmm! Enjoy your meal!"

He starts to eat, but Ragini didn't touched the food. As soon as Laksh was about to eat his first bite she comes and snatches the food from his hand leaving a sensational feeling in him the way she, it just made him a bit wild as she literally sucked the food in licking his fingers.

Ragini was happy finally her tummy got filled with food. She was sitting next to him her eyes were now closed and she was enjoying the meal. Laksh looked at her, losing himself in her.

Ragini opens her eyes, she felt his gaze she took the plate, she forms a morsel with her hand and hold it for him. Laksh eats from her hand. The same way she did and it was giving her an equal feeling, she was losing the control over her breath.

After the dinner both sat on the bed. Ragini looked at him, she always looked at him and then down to her shawl, she was playing with it.

Laksh hold her hand with a tight yet soft grip. "Ragini...?!" He whispers her name in her ear.

Ragini looked at him.

"Ragini what are you thinking?! I come after six long weeks and you are just sitting her quietly staring at me and your shawl? Don't you want to talk to me?!"

Ragini smiles. "Woh Laksh ji. Humna aapse baat karna chathe hain lehkin idar nahi bhar {Well Laksh ji. I want to talk to you, but not here, outside}"

Laksh looked at her. "Outside... in the hall?"

Ragini shook her head. "No! Not in the hall I want to talk to you outside the house. It's a very beautiful night and the moonlight is also present to guide us the way!"

Laksh smiles. "Wow nice idea! Why didn't I come on it?!"

Ragini just looked at him. Uff in my dreams it was your idea!

Laksh stood up and thought. "Ragini should I change my clothes?"

Ragini just nods. Then she widen her eyes. "Laksh!"

He stopped by her call.
"Haan Ragini {yes Ragini}"

Ragini gulps. "Woh Laksh {Well Laksh} you don't need to change your clothes you are looking very HANDSOME"

Laksh smiles he come closer to his wife.
"Looks like my Baacha learnt?!"

Ragini nods.
"Great, but I told you na it's not necessary"

He stroke her cheek. "I'm coming just wearing this Salwar Khameez"

Ragini was waiting and when he comes out, she was spellbound by him.

Ragini blushes hard. She stood up, leaving the room, she walks ahead. Laksh felt bad as he wants to walk next to her, but he let her.

Laksh closed the main door, he locked it. Ragini was walking in front of him in the hope he will take her shawl. Shawl. She looked at herself, she forgot her shawl, when was playing with it that Laksh put it away. In her hurry to hide her blush she forgot it.

She stops with a sad face. Laksh, who was behind her bind her. He took her shawl over her head in his hands and pulls her toward him. Her back collides with his chest, he ties the shawl behind his back. "Don't you dare to runaway from me!" Ragini nods. Laksh hands were moving to her waist.

Ragini moans. "Aahh Laksh ji someone will see us?!"

Laksh didn't care. "So let them. We are married, right?!"

Ragini nods. Laksh rested his intertwined fingers on her waist and she leads him to the lake.

Laksh widen his eyes. "Wow Ragini it is looking beautiful but...?"

Ragini turns to him with all her strength. "But?!"

Laksh smiles. "But not as beautiful as you are" he said in his husky voice making her smile. She hides her face in his chest. "Laksh ji...!" Laksh holds her tight.

Laksh was happy, "Ragini you know how to swim?!"

Ragini shook her head. "But I trust you!"
Laksh smiles he untied the shawl and starts to take off his clothes.

Laksh smiles. "Ragini you don't worry I'm a gentleman you can keep your clothes on, but tell me one thing does anyone comes here at this time?". She shook her head. Laksh smiles he was in his boxers and jumped into the lake.

Ragini was scared, but she too took of her skirt and blouse. In her underwear she comes in. Holding herself on the rocks.

Ragini got scared. "Lakshya...? Laksh ji...? Laksh....?". Tears were forming. Laksh comes after a dive. "What happen why are you shouting like this?".

She looses her hold of the rocks and hugs him in scare. "Don't do this again"

Laksh holds her tight. "Oh my Baacha got scared?". Ragini nods holding him tight, hiding her face in his chest.

Laksh responding to her hug with a equal love filled hug.

Laksh cups her face. Ragini closed her eyes she was waiting for another kiss.

"I told not to worry. I promised you I'm a gentleman come on my back"

He turns and asked her to climb on his back, he would carry her in pickaback style. Ragini agrees and he was swimming with her on his back.

Both wore their clothes and reached home. Ragini made him sit on the floor both had changed their clothes, but Laksh hairs were still wet like hers, but she cares for him more. Laksh was enjoying her care, he then took the towel and starts to dry her hair.

"Ragini my hairs will dry soon, but what with your hairs?"

Ragini pushes the towel away, which had become barrier between them. Laksh was confused. "Ragini what was this?"

Ragini places her hands around his neck, she lies down and he had to follow her as her hands were holding / pulling him to her.

Laksh was lying just an inch away from her. Laksh starts to kiss her forehead.

Ragini loses her grip, but she still hold his shoulders.

Laksh kisses her cheeks, her nose, her jaw, her chin and her neck...

Ragini was breathing, he was now watching the chest movement of her he had admired since he saw it for the first time.

Laksh calls her in his husky voice. "Ragini..?"
Ragini was lost. "hmm Laksh ji...?"

"May I touch?!"

Ragini blushes, but she agrees.

Laksh rested his hand on her chest like his head. He fall asleep in seconds as he was tired. But he always wanted to sleep here and after these six long weeks, he was about to feel her.

Ragini too fall asleep holding him tight!

_______________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 6.4K 29
This is a swasan story It starts from the 6 month leap when laksh returned But there is twist in tale that is Sanskar never forgive Swara and decided...
27.8K 1.4K 11
A story about brother's - not edited
37.4K 1.6K 19
How unexpected incidents bring two old lovers back together..... Mature Affair Harsh language (Exclusive only RagLak)