In Love With A Thug

By Miickeyy

Description in the first Chapter More

In Love With A Thug
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Author's Note
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Dedication
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Ben's Girl
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Author's Note
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Author's Note
Chapter 41
Author's Note
Chapter 42
Author's Note
Chapter 43
Filler
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
Chapter 46
Your Choice
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Authors Note
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
A/N
Chapter 57
Epilogue
NEW STORY!!!
NEW STORY (cont.)
...

Chaper 54

172K 4.6K 1K
By Miickeyy

So guys... I am in the process of moving across the country right now so updates will be slower. I'm not going to put the book on hold because that's just stupid to me. I'll still be updating but they will be a lot slower. Don't worry, you'll still get chapters and after we're settled in our new house updates will be quicker cause I won't have to go back to school until September. Once again... THE BOOK IS NOT ON HOLD, JUST SLOWER UPDATES.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quinn POV

When I woke up this morning I saw that Tyla's spot on the bed was empty and it was warm, letting me know that she just got up. I heard the shower running and a smile spread across my face. I got up walked into the bathroom where I could here Tyla singing her heart out in the shower. She sings beautifully but that's no what I'm here for.

I quietly opened the door to the shower and just leaned against the doorway and watched her. When she felt the draft of wind from behind her she quickly turned around with this scared look on her face.

Tyla: YOU FUCKING IDIOT! Why the hell would you do that?

I couldn't stop laughing at her and she wasn't happy. She cut the shower off, grabbed the towel and wrapped it around her before stepping out. I looked down at her still laughing and she balled up her fist and punched me.

Me: What the fuck?

She just continued to hit me. That shit started to hurt. I ain't even gone lie.

Me: Tyla quit that shit hurt.

She stood up and stormed out the bathroom. I swear something is up with her. I followed after her into her closet but she slammed the door in my face. Damn, I'm in trouble. I turned and went out the room and went to look for my kids. They lil asses were still sleep so I went down to the kitchen and sat at the counter waiting for Ty to come down.

When she finally came down she was wearing her expensive ass black Lulu leggings with a white flowy top. She was looking cute.
(A/N: I swear Lulu's are so freaking expensive it's unbelievable. They are some good quality leggings that hold your stuff in place but they cost about a $100 for one pair. Don't even get me started with their $12 head bands.)

I sat at the counter just looking at her while she was getting ready to cook.

Tyla: What do you want Quinn?

Me: Damn a man can't look at his fiancé without getting in trouble.

She glared at me before going back to what she was doing before.

Me: So you're making breakfast?

Tyla: Not for you.

Me: Damn that's harsh

Tyla: Go and get my kids please and I'll make you something to eat.

I was up in a jiffy. I'm so hungry and these are some hard ass kids to wake up. I spent like 20 minutes getting Jay up and brushing his teeth. Kyla was easier. She got up and together we made our way to the bathroom to get ready. She loves to play when it's time to get cleaned up. When we got downstairs Jay was already eating. Ty took Ky and I went and ate. Ty is a good ass cook.

Me: What are you doing today?

Tyla: Staying home with my kids. What are you doing?

Me: I don't know yet.

The whole time we were eating, Kyla was in her own little world making noises and smiling at nothing. She is the happiest kid I've ever seen. Jay just sits there eating and staring at his food before putting it in his mouth and Tyla is glaring at me from her end of the table. That girl knows she loves me, I don't even understand why she always putting up a front.

Tyla: I have a doctors appointment today. Do you want to come?

Me: I thought you said you were staying home today.

Tyla: I just remembered I had one but I'm still off today.

Me: Yea I'm coming

Tyla: That's good. Now take ya stank self upstairs and get ready.

It took me about an hour and a half to get ready. I take long showers, I don't understand how people take some short ass under 10 min showers. It's disgusting. As soon as I was done we headed out and to the doctors. I can't continue to explain how much I hate this place. It just isn't a place where I would like to spend my day. We say waiting for the doctor for almost an hour. When we were finally called back the kids were almost sleep. Ky was knocked out but Jay was fighting it. When we got back there the doctor had Ty go pee in a cup so they can figure out what's wrong with her. That whole process was another 30-35 minute wait.

The doctor returned with her test results and he kept glancing at the clipboard.

Tyla: So Doc, what's wrong with me?

Doctor: Well these results show that you are indeed pregnant.

Tyla: What?! I took multiple test and I was on the pill. Test said negative and the pill...well the pill is for me not to get pregnant. There is no way I'm pregnant.

Doctor: Well I'll be back and I prove it to you that you are .

Tyla POV

I relaxed and leaned up against the bed before looking over at Quinn. To say he looked upset would be an understatement. He looked LIVID!

Quinn: You were on the pill?

Me: Yea. I didn't want to risk anything. I thought we should wait until after the wedding.

Quinn: You didn't even think to talk to me about it?

Me: Quinn, I'm sorry if I don't want to look like a damn hot air balloon on my wedding day.

Quinn: It's not even the fact that you'll be pregnant on our wedding day that's getting to you. You just don't want to have my kid.

Me: What? You know I do so why are you acting like this?

Quinn: I don't want to talk about this right now.

Me: Quinn?

Quinn:....

Me: Quentin?

Quinn: Tyla I said not right now. Damnit.

I don't know why he's getting all upset. I do want a kid with him, I just wanted to wait until after the wedding and plus it gives us time for Kyla to get a little older before we have another.

Te doctor returned and he looked at the clipboard before smiling at me.

Doctor: Well it seems you are right. We looked I over and the test came back as negative. Okay so you're free to go whenever you're ready.

The doctor left out of the room leaving us in silence before Quinn got up with the kids and walked out. Well we know he's pissed. I walked out of the doctors office a little while later and headed to the car. The drive home was pretty quiet and when we got home everyone went their separate ways. Quinn didn't even say anything before he grabbed his keys and walked out. I went ahead and watched TV waiting for him to get home so we can talk.

Quinn POV

I'm not going to lie, I'm fucking pissed but that's not the reason I left. Tyla is still expecting a surprise and I'm going to give it to her.

I have to make some stops before going back home so I made sure to do that.

When I pulled up at the house I could see the living room light on and I knew Ty was downstairs waiting to talk. I walked into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator and pulled out a couple slices of pizza and heated them up. I heard Ty come in the kitchen without turning around. When I did she was sitting at the counter looking at me.

Tyla: Can we talk?

Me: I guess

Tyla: You know that I love you and I want to have a kid with you, but I just wanted to wait.

Me: I ain't even mad at that no more. I'm just mad at the fact that you got on the pill and didn't even talk to me first about it.

Tyla: I know and I'm sorry about that.

Me: It's alright. You know I can't stay mad at you forever. Oh I have a surprise for you.

Tyla: Really?! What is it?

Me: You know the venue you wanted but we couldn't get?

She looked down at the counter with a frown in her face.

Tyla: Yea. I really think that lady was just being racist though.

I just laughed at her.

Me: Well guess what?

Tyla: What?

Me: I got it.

She looked up at me so fast I swear her head turned a full 360• .

Tyla: Really?! How? When?

Me: Calm down. The lady called me and told me that the couple who had it cancelled so I booked it for you.

The grin on her face grew so big I thought her face would split in two. She pulled me into a bear hug and started jumping up and down. I just sat and watched her jump around and dance. She eventually calmed down and we headed upstairs. I walked over to my dresser and on my bed pillow there was an envelope. When I opened it up there was a card inside. The card read:

SURPRISE DADDY & Congratulations on the new baby!!!!
~Love,
Tyla, Jaylen, Kyla and the new baby

Inside the card was an ultrasound picture of my baby.

I looked over at Ty and saw her smiling. I went over and placed my hand on her still small stomach and grinned. I couldn't believe I was having another child and with the woman I love.

Me: Why didn't you tell me?

Tyla: I wanted it to be a surprise. Well WE wanted it to be a surprise.

She smiled up at me before pulling me into a hug.

Tyla: You know this means you can't be mean to me anymore, and you have to go and buy me whatever I want when I start craving. No complaints.

I just started laughing at what she said.

Me: I Love You baby.

Tyla: I Love You too.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi Guys!

Once again I am sorry I took so long to update. This move has been really stressful and to top it off were having this big ass 4th of July 🇺🇸🎉 party and there's a shit load to do.

Please be patient with me and these updates. I am trying my hardest.

OMMMFFGGG Did you guys watch the BET Awards yesterday. When August, Chris and Trey performed I died on the floor. 😩😩😩😍😍😍😍😘😘❤❤👅👅💦💦❤❤👏👏😭😭😭🙌🙌🙌😁😁😁😁🔥🔥🔥🔥💋💋💋 You guys know that August is my life and that just made me so happy. I posted pics on my IG from the Awards Show. I had fun yesterday 😩😌😂.

Love You Guys 💋

~Mickey🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 5.1K 34
Read Book One First Love & Thugs 👈🏼‼️
268K 6.7K 36
Description On First Chapter !
Thanks To You By Niyyyy

General Fiction

20.6K 638 28
Do you believe in love at first sight? (long chapters)
8.5K 346 29
Man just read it😫😂 My first story im trying sum new If you dont like it then dont read it OFFICIALLY COMPLETED✅