New Life, New Beginnings (A N...

By KingTrashLord

this is a story about a girl who dreams, she dreams of seeing a sunset, making a best friend, meeting naruto... More

readers sugestions reguested for some things. (Not an actual chapter)
chapter 2- "Waking Up"
chapter 3
chapter 4 - "never trust Kotetsu-san with room numbers"
Chapter- 5 "The nightmares beginn"
Chapter 6 - "You're Not Alone"

New Life, New Beginnings (A Naruto FanFic)

3.7K 42 25
By KingTrashLord

A young girl lies on the floor of a small and dark room holding close to her a warn and freid stuffed bear.

            "Chi," the little girl whispered to the bear, "Do you think i might be able to have a better life? To be able to see the sun set and make friends?"

            *Why would you want to see the sun set?* the bear named chi asked,

            "Because," the little girl started, "All i see is this dark room and the only light i get is from the T.V and that stings my eyes because the room is so dark."

            *Understandable i guess, but you know your mother would never allow it.*

The girl sighed, "I know, but i don't know why. I don't get why mommy hates me so much... i don't get why daddy's never home. Chi do you know why?"

            *I truthfully have no idea myself... but i think it might be because of you’re... um... discoloration...* Chi said slightly ashamed at what he said, because he himself loved the way she looked. Pure as snow, with beautiful white hair, and porcelain white skin along with her glassy white eyes that could see into your very soul. Chi loved her. His owner, a little girl with no name and no one to care for her. Just her drunk mother that tried to dye her child’s hair reddish pink with blood and caused this girl's spider web to form.

The little girl smiled down at her only friend, "I think you might be right, chi. and sometimes i wonder if i was a mistake... like i was wanted until i was born. That my white hair and eyes scared my loving parents off and replaced my mother with a drunk and abusive woman." Chi was appalled by the words coming from his mistress’s mouth.

            *Shiro-Sama!* chi shouted, *that is not true you are not a mistake! You are a lovely girl who deserves better than this!! You deserve a loving family and wonderful friends!*

            "Chi, why do you call me Shiro-sama?" the girl asked

Chi turned his head to the side and said, *Because Shiro means white and you are my mistress, my owner, and i have to respect you.*

The girl stared at chi with sad eyes, "Chi. you're wrong. I am not your mistress, or your owner. Chi I’m your friend and i always will be, remember that and besides don’t call me 'Shiro-sama' if anything just call me Shiro... Wait! I have an idea! Chi how about you give me a name!!"

*What?!*

            "Give me name chi!! Please!! I really need one!!" the girl pleaded causing chi to sigh.

            *Alright, alright, I’ll give you a name... hmm...* chi silently thought to himself, *'well Shiro mean white, and Yuuki is snow... so Shiro Yuuki...Hmm, and that matches Shiro perfectly. So Shiro Yuuki it is.'*

            *Alright!* Chi shouted, *your name will be Shiro Yuuki! Which means white snow which is perfect for you!*

Shiro's eyes widened with joy at her new name, "Really?! Thank you so much Chi!! I love it!"

            *I'm happy you like,* chi smile.

Shiro remained quiet for a minute before asking, "Chi what time is it?"

            *Um... almost 7:30 pm why?* chi asked

Shiro smiled widely, "because Naruto is going to be on any minute now!"

Chi nodded in understanding, Naruto was Shiro's absolute favorite show, mainly for one reason well i guess you could say two, but she loved the show Naruto so much because of Naruto Uzumaki and Gaara of the dessert. Those two boys are basically an altered image of Shiro. They were alone and hated, but they soon found someone to care for them. Now the altered part was that they never got beaten by their mother and they have a happy ending. But Shiro does not. (Foreshadowing!!!)

            "Chi!" shiro whispered, "Do you think garra with be in this episode?"

            *I'm not sure we'll just have to watch, but not only that. We need to make sure your mother doesn't find us or she'll make your spiderweb grow larger than it already is.*

Shiro stared at her bare arm with sorrow filled eyes, "I know chi. but she won't find out trust me."

            *Shiro you know i trust you with my life... it's just I’m worried about you, cause if this keeps up you will die.*

Shiro shakes her head, "NO i won't die i won't leave you. And i promise one day I’ll meet Naruto and Gaara and make them realize they aren't alone. That I’m gonna be there, waiting to catch them if they fall."

Chi smiled once again, *of coarse Shiro, what was i thinking.*

Shiro smirked and grabbed her comforter from her 'bed' and dragged them over to the small box T.V. Shiro turned on the T.V and lowered the volume so you could just hear it, and placed the comforter over chi, herself and the T.V changing the channel to 51.

            *Shiro are you really sure about this?* chi asked really concerned.

            "Chi everything will be fine! Trust me!"

Chi sighed but said nothing.

After a minute or so Naruto finally started airing, and within not even five minutes Shiro realized the episode was a repeat.

            "Aww!" Shiro whined, "Gaara's not even in this episode but at least Naruto is."

            *Shiro! You have already seen this episode so can you please turn off the TV and go to bed?!* Chi asked frantically

            "Why?" Shiro asked confused,

            "Because!" Chi shouted "Your mom is home! And she's coming up the stairs now!!!"

            "WHAT?!?!" Shiro shouted in fear, "Why is she home?! She should still be at the bar!!"

            *She probably ran out of money! And is probably pissed as hell!*

            "Don't say those words around me!" Shiro shouted as she frantically turned off the T.V and ran over towards her bed with her comforter and chi in hand.

            Suddenly a slurred voice finds its way thru the closed door. "Sweetie~" the woman sang, "I know your awake and you know what? I'M PISSED!!" the door gets thrown open and a beautiful woman walks into the room with skimpy cloths on and smeared makeup on her face. The woman walks towards the newly named girl with a beer bottle in hand and grabbed Shiro’s arm roughly.

This is Shiro's mother; she is 31 years old but still looks like a teenager who drinks way too much. She has long and silky platinum blonde hair, tannish orange skin, and dull green eyes that burn with hatred towards her only child. Shiro's mother's name is Renee (Ren-a) Foundlers. Renee is a total drug and alcohol addict; she gets either high or drunk and gets really angry that her life is going nowhere so she beats Shiro till she is almost at the point of bleeding to death. 

            "Honey~ you know you're already supposed to be in bed. that way this would hurt less!!" that women said as she smashed her beer bottle on the ground causing it to shatter and then took a large piece of sharp glass and slit Shiro’s arm causing thick red fluid to seep from her skin. And this lasted for hours leaving Shiro a bloody mess on the floor, slowly dying from blood loss.

Across the room Chi slowly picked himself up off the ground and hobbled over to his best friend.

            *Shiro-sama!!* Chi cried falling into Shiro's arms. "Please Shiro-Sama Please be alright! You can't die! You can't!!"

Shiro tilted her head towards Chi and said in a soft whisper, "Chi, what have i told you about calling me 'Shiro-Sama'? My name is Shiro Yuuki, white snow, but right now I’m stained with blood. Just like your name Chi. blood, or your full name chi, Shikabane. Blood corpse, what I’m going to be in a minute."

            *Don't say such a thing Shiro! You’ll be alright! You always have been!!*

"Chi do you know how hard it is to hear you say that, that I’ll be okay? The only reason why i lived this long was because of you chi. my best friend. I love you so much and right now i can die happy."

*Why!?* Chi cried harder *How can you die happy?! You didn't get to fulfill your dream of being friends with Gaara and Naruto!!*

Shiro softly patted Chi's soft and furry head, "Chi, i knew i would never fulfill that dream, because Naruto and Gaara are fictional characters in a cartoon. I would never get to meet them. And you didn't know this but my actual dream came true."

*What was your really dream?* chi asked

"Well i actually had two. One was to find a friend, a great friend that i could talk to and love. And my second dream... was to die knowing my best friend loved me so much that they cried at the thought of me not in their life... Now i know that’s selfish but still..." Shiro's breath slowly became thinner and thinner as more blood leaked onto the puddle that surrounded her. Quietly with her last few breaths Shiro Yuki the newly named girl spoke her finally words, "Chi... I love you so much... I’ll...n-never forget... you......" Shiro's eyes slowly closed as she hugged Chi one last time....

And then she was gone. The little seven year old girl, who was pure as snow but had no one... no one but her beloved stuffed bear named Chi, who was actually alive inside. Chi became very close to Shiro as she cared for him every day and every hour, even when she was sleeping she would mumble sweet nothings into her beloved friend's ear, and hold him close to keep him warm at night.

 But now chi was Alone once again, just like Shiro who is in a never ending sleep. Never to see that beautiful sunset she always dreamed of. And never able to meet Naruto or Gaara the only to other kids Shiro knew of that were as lonely as herself, and yet she could never reach her arm out far enough to reach them.

Chi remained against Shiro's cold and unmoving chest for many hours. Tears spilt from his button eyes as he held onto Shiro like his life depended on it.

After several hours chi finally got off of Shiro and changed into his true form. A tall and skinny man with grayish skin and shaggy black hair that completely covered his right eye. His eyes were the color of blood and he had two tattoos that look like blood dripping from his mouth and all the way down his chin.

            "Shiro." Chi spoke in a smooth deep voice, "I promise to make all of your dreams come true. Even though your body is dead your spirit is right here beside me, so Shiro let me call the cops to get justice for you, and then your new friends wait."

 Chi stood up from the ground and walked out the door that sealed Shiro in that dark room for ages, and walked around the house to the kitchen where a phone was, and called '911'

            "Hello?" a person asked,

            "Hi, my name is Chi Shikabane and i would like to tell you that a child of seven years of age has just died; no was murdered by her mother."

The person on the other line was shocked, "This has got to be a joke, how do you know this?"

            "Because i was there but i could do nothing about it to stop that reached woman." Chi clenched his fist and grinded his teeth, "Just please come to ---- -------, it would be much appreciated. And I'm sorry but i have to go."         

   "Wait!" the person shouted, "Don't hang u-" chi slammed the phone down on the counter breaking it in the process then walked back into Shiro's room and knelt next to the dead girl.

            "Shiro" chi spoke, "I will make your dreams come true. I will have you meet new people and make new friends. but when you get reborn, all your memories will be erased, Shiro next time i see you it will be the start of OUR new beginning, so I’ll just say fare well for now. Because this is not the end but only the beginning."

 Out of nowhere a flash of blue light surrounded both Chi and Shiro, causing there body’s to disappear from that dark room into a place filled with light, but not only that, because where there is light, there is always going to be darkness.

And Now THEIR story begins.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked this story!! RATE COMMENT AND OR FAN

Also if something about this confused you please ask in the comments section.

hope you enjoyed! Also sorry for any spelling mistakes, 1) i suck at spelling also I’m using WordPad and that doesn't have spell check

 Rate

Comment

Fan! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1K 30
I was falling, falling to my death. The wind, taking my breath as I yelled to my friends for help. "Anha! Risa! H-Help me, please, help me!" They sto...
129K 3.6K 16
Kruno Inuzuka was kidnapped when she was six years old from her home in the hidden leaf village. Now, six years later, she has returned to find her b...
78.3K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
36.8K 1.4K 28
[Regular weekly update] (Friday-Sunday) We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people to don't~ ...