Shadow Snake Hiatus

Da animemyreality

Assassin AU CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITTEN. Chapters will have updated for the ones already edited. What if the i... Altro

Chapter One Assassin
Chapter 2 New Student
Chapter 4 New Family
Chapter 5 Good Morning
Chapter 6 Noticing
Chapter 7 Assassination Time
Chapter 8 Baseball Time
Chapter 8.4 Baseball Time
Chapter 8.8 Baseball Time
Future Teaser
Chapter 9 The Assassins Emotions
Chapter 10 Happy Birthday Nagisa
Chapter 11 Assembly Time
READ THIS PLZ
On hold
I'm Back

Chapter 3 Bitch-sensei

9.5K 260 202
Da animemyreality

Updated

______________________________

Entering Irina Jelavic

"I heard there's a new student that joined this luna class today. Let me take a look at her."

Blond hair, huge bust, abnoxious mouth, Bitch-sensei has arrived.

"Now let's se-"

Everyone turned to look at Bitch-sensei. There weren't that many things that could really catch her off guard. But there she was, standing in front of Nagisa, eyes like saucers.

"Y-you. . You're-"

Everyone leaned in, wanting to know what she was going to say next.

"Soooooo cute!" She squealed like a teen getting their first kiss. She grabbed Nagisa smushing her inside her breasts whilst patting her hair like a doll.

All the students in class E immediately slammed their heads against the desks, except for Karma. Then they all shouted at her with shark teeth. "BITCH-SENSEI! AREN'T YOU AN ASSASSIN!? NOT AN OVER ENTHUSIASTIC SCHOOL GIRL!"

Ignoring the Bitch comment, she continued to look at Nagisa before declaring,"Since she is new I have to give her my 'welcome to this class' gift!"

Just as she was about to subject Nagisa to her 30 hit French kiss, an arm wrapped around Nagisa's waist and pulled her away from the blonde honeypot, and straight onto Karma's lap.

"Eh, sorry Bitch-sensei, but Nagisa-chan is mine. You won't be able to kiss her like you were just about to." Karma leaned back into his chair with Nagisa's back flushed against him.
'Hm?'

Nagisa covered her face with her hands. Knowing she made her face as red as a tomato.

Nagisa changed her pupils and irise that of her snakes. A signal of sorts. It's the Shadow Snakes trademark to other assassin's so they know to watch out.
She looked at Irina-sensei through her hands. Irina-sensei got the hint.

After a couple of minutes Nagisa calmed down.

"Karma-kun, would you let me go now? Irina-sensei looks like she has given up already."

True to Nagisa-sans words, Bitch-sensei looked as if Karasuma-sensei had
rejected her again. Suddenly she snapped back into her usual attitude and told everyone to go back to their desks.

"Alright today we're going to be saying one sentence in English. If you mispronounce any vocabulary or repeat someone elses sentence you'll get a free kiss from me."

"Ne Nagisa-san. Call her Bitch-sensei we all do" That's when Karma placed Nagisa back in her chair. And class resumed as normal as an assassination classroom can get.
-----------------------------------------
(#//: Paxx-Chan is too lazy to do a full Eniglish class so she is going to skip it.:\\#)

The bell went and everyone got into their little groups before getting ready to leave the classroom. "I can't believe Nagisa-san, Karma-kun and Nakamura-san are the only ones who didn't get kissed in that lesson." Sugino's complained as he continued wiping his mouth.

"Well my parents travel a lot so I've learnt to pick up on their language. They speak a lot of English when their home. I'm a master at it." Karma said in his condescending tone, smirking at his obvious 'I'm-better-than-you' vibe.

"That's no fair! Everyone's pretty much lost their first kisses now. Nagisa-san! You must keep your innocence as long as you're here." Kayano grabbed Nagisa and shook her by the shoulders.

'Me innocent hah!' Nagisa internally scoffed but continued her facade. "I don't know what you mean Kayano-San." Nagisa tilted her head to the side and smiled innocently.

"Ah Kayano-San. Your strangling her." Sugino gestured as Nagisa struggled to get free as she was being strangled by Kayano in a hug. Though Nagisa is taller, Kayano sure is strong.

"Shouldn't we be going now. Everyone else has pretty much left to lunch" Sugino's gestured around the classroom and like he said the class was empty except for them and Bitch-sensei.

They packed up their things and began going outside.

"Nagisa-san, can we talk for a bit." Bitch-sensei asked.
"Of course. I'll meet you guys outside."

With the groups pretty much saying yes in different ways they all headed out except one.

Karma, being his mischievous self, thinking he could get some 'blackmail' material on his new toy, stood outside away from the windows so he could listen in.

Nagisa chuckled. "How amusing, does he really think he's being stealthy?"

"Nagisa-san" she turned around to look at Bitch-sensei.

"What are you doing in Japan?"
"Are you here on a mission?"

"Last time I saw you, you were in tokyo with your guardians."
'Why are you here this time.'

"Ah. My previous guardians. . . Well things happened and you know. . . I'm here now with another one. He lives here so I will be staying in Japan for a while."
'Yes this is my mission. My employer decided to send me here.'

"I see. I only know of one other Foster home here so does that mean your with him?"
'Are you staying with that Asano Bastard Again'

"Yes I'm staying there. He doesn't seem bad so I'll stick around until he is done with me."
'Yeah I'm with Master Asano again I'll just have to tolerate him till then'

"Look at you. Your as cute as I remember. I'm surprised you haven't killed anyone with your looks yet." 'Are these kids safe seeing you for real?'

: "Yes I have grown a bit. I doubt someone could actually die from my looks."
'Yes they're safe. I won't make the same mistake twice.'

: "Do you have any friends yet here in Japan? Are you alone here?" 'How many protectors did you bring. Are they here now?'

: "I have some of my friends here in this city actually. But I'm hoping to make some new ones." 'I brought some with me, they were insistent on coming. I plan to meet some that know these parts so it's easier to move around.'

: "Well if you need anything, just contact me ok?" "If you want to pair up for an assassination against that tako, inform me."

: "Thank you for your offer." "I'll take you up on that offer but I want to test someone else first."

With a polite nod of her head, Nagisa left the classroom in search of her, knew friends. Plus a certain red-head knowing that he probably left once he heard the conversation coming to an end. "Like a rabbit trying to flee without knowing that it is already caught."

The ends of her lips curled up into a smirk. "I shall enjoy my time here playing with him." With that Nagisa walked out of the building in search of her new toys.

______________________________
Paxx-Chan recap

Soooooo how was that?

Should I do a bit for nagisa and his friends doing their lunch time run down/explanation?

What do you guys think?
KarmaxNagisa
Plus
GakushuuxNagisa

-------------------------------------------

I asked you readers which OTP to do because I can't decide. On one hand she likes KarmaxNagisa but then there's GakushuuxNagisa fanfics cause there aren't many. So it's your choice either KarmaxNagisa which would be displayed during class time or GakushuuxNagisa which is a kind and caring and the total opposite to the one actually made. I'd probably have to make some home scenes with Nagisa living with them.

I think the story could be around KarmaxNagisa then maybe add like ity bity bits of GakushuuxNagisa like as them protective brother and sister.

Totally your choice since your reading this.
So give some reasons and I'll see what I can do.
So sorry if this gets out of hand. Which it pretty much is and will be.

I apologize for any future werid stuff that happens in this fanfic.

Ta-ta
🙋✌

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

250K 11.8K 62
Karma Akabane can't help but to grow bored of his mundane life. From causing ruckus on campus and out, he can't seem to catch a break. One day, a new...
9.8K 397 12
[ DISCONTINUED ] Karma Akabane, a young yet skilled assassin. His newest mission brings him to Kunugigaoka Junior High, his target is the same as all...
420K 9.4K 48
Just one shots of this awesome anime/manga <3 Currently, requests are closed, but as soon as I catch up in all those that are already made, they w...
5.4K 56 14
You've been transferred to Kunugigaoka Junior High and stumbled onto a boy with blue hair and eyes. And it turns out, he goes to the same school as y...