smuts; f.c -on hold-

By oceandln

wild wild wild wild More

hey kids.
legend
innocent huh? / •
it shows alot of skin duh / *
your room is a mess / =
lets save water / +
im not tired of loving you / ;
no... well maybe / #
you and me / !
that guy has a lot of secrets / ~ . 1
love? / •
someday / ; . 1
stutter lessons with adapt? / *
that guy has a lot of secrets / ~ . 2
are you drunk? / •
we'll sleep together later / +
someday / ; . 2
surprise / !
i found the cords / ~
we could play super smash bros / =
you make me happy / •
you like him? / ~
punishment already? / !
im fine / * . 1
im fine / * . 2
its a joke / ~
hey poop / •
yeah i like this / =
everyone-
glasses boy / =
thanks kiddos.
i really like you / •
hello kids
i know / •
baby girl / ;
countries-
rainy days-
songs-
subtweets-
strawberries and my baby / +
vision-
tingling sensation-
group study
sugar daddy
workout
sex & super smash bros

rolled piece / =

834 6 0
By oceandln

day n' nite / kid cudi

you sat there, running your fingers through his thick black hair. this move made him relax, a soothing comfort rushes through his body whenever you did it.

he lets out a puff of the blunt he took, "mr. andrews my ass," he mutters before taking another hit of the rolled piece. whenever he went home frustrated nor in general mad he would always smoke up to cloud his thoughts in the process.

"that dick didn't know how to properly use a projector!" he grips your right thigh looking up the ceiling, it was almost midnight wherein his weekly routine would start.

you started to place soft and slow kisses around his neck to relax him even more, a cloud of smoke was released out of his mouth. he was doing it for you too.

the two of you were stressed about work and not having time for each other anymore, but this night was different.

a night of peace and blunts.

no sound of skins slapping nor loud moans will be heard this night.

as you inhaled the smoke, your throughts started to clutter, "i missed you while i was at work," he trails off grabbing your hand a kissing the back of it. a cheeky smile grows on his face looking up to you.

he always adored you in any way shade or form.

he treated you like a goddess that has been placed on this sinful place.

you grabbed the blunt and inhaled letting the cooling effect go in of your system.

"i misssd you too," you softly say kissing his cheeks before straddling him, placing your head on the crook of his neck and let his loud breathing echo the room

kid cudi's voice was softly playing in the background, he takes another hit while wrapping his hand around your waist.

"it's the weekend now" you purr

"no more mr. andrews" he chuckles and kisses your lips suddenly making it into a heated makeout session

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

122K 3.3K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
329K 11.6K 52
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
413K 12.5K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...