The Brother I Never Knew

By AsianPANDA7777

A girl on the search for her birth parents. But what she didn't expect to find was her older brother, who was... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue

Chapter 4

790 20 2
By AsianPANDA7777

    After a few weeks I felt like I was getting nowhere. There were a lot of Wang's in Korea, and how do you find someone you've never seen. As I was getting off the computer, Roger came down with a file.

   "You may want to sit down." He said

My heart stopped because usually when they start a conversation like that it's never good. Yuna came in as we moved to the livingroom and ran to my side asking if we found anything.

   "I found a lot on your family but are you sure you're ready?" Roger asked.

This is the time, my last time. I can walk out and pretend like I never came here, or I can take that file and take another chance finding my family. So I nodded my head and he handed me my file. It had a pictures of my mom, dad, and brother. They were lovely. My mom had black long hair and beautiful brown/black eyes, my dad was a tall strong man with short black hair, and my brother was average size with black hair wearing a hat. This is my... family. Wait what's this?

    "Wang Jackson. 23 years old and an kpop idol in Korea called Got7?! An idol?!"

   I sat for a bit re-reading the file. I can't believe I finally have everything I need to find them but they're doing perfect without me. Why would they want me now? Maybe I should just go back home now. I slumped my head down till Yuna put her hand on my back.

     "Go to them sweetie. A mother would never forget her only daughter."

I smiled at that and then asked them if they could drop me off at the airport. They both smiled and helped me book a ticket to Korea.

The next day:

    My heart is pounding and my mind is racing. I can't even think anymore or else my head will explode. Yuna started to hold my hand to calm my nerves. It didn't help since I started to squeeze her hand like it was my lifeline. Roger handed me my ticket then stepped away to give Yuna and I some privacy.

      "Don't worry Miya. You're family will be so happy to finally see what a beautiful girl you've become.''

I smiled at what she said but my doubt started to kick in. What is there to be proud of? My brother is an idol and I'm just a failure. No college degree and my adoptive family didn't even want me. A tear slid down and Yuna wiped it away.

    "Shh sweetie. Give them a chance. You dad was with you all three days they had you. That means something." Yuna said.

Now boarding to Korea.
One last hug and a few tears. I boarded what I hoped would be my last time. I looked back at Yuna and Roger hugging each other. I waved and mouthed ''thank you." to them. They were the closest thing I had to a family.

    "WAIT!"

I turned around immediately to Yuna.

   "Here's my number. Call me when you find them, or if you just want to talk." Yuna said handing me her number.

I smiled at her and gave her one last.

   "I promise I'll call."

Then boarded my plane to Korea.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

144K 4.4K 25
Y/N and BTS are siblings from a mafia family her mother died due a accident when she was 2 years old. Y/N was a sweet, cheerful, childish, savage gi...
1.4M 38.7K 71
A cold hearted gang in the underground, merciless and powerful. They are the feared of the feared, no one will dare to cross their path. Yet, at hom...
144K 5.3K 23
Jungkook gave up love a long time ago. It did him wrong and he's decided that there's no such thing. It's not really real. So, what happens when one...
324K 13.4K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...