Love - BTS Jungkook FF ✔️

By GoldxxxMoon

"Ah! Human beings!" "..." "Maven?" "Yeah, Cal?" "Who the hell are these 7 hot guys? They're giving me anxiety... More

Preview
I
II
III
IV
V - Part I
V - Part II
VI
VII
VIII
Author Note:
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
Author Note:
XXXVI
XXXVII - Part I
XXXVII - Part II
XXXVII - Part III
XXXVII - Part IV
Author Note:
Final - Extra
Author Note:
Idek Tag
10k????
69k

XXXI

1.3K 46 58
By GoldxxxMoon

(Well, only today have I learned that this song which I thought was really pure is actually really kinky...so there's that. Anyway, just thought I'd say that. You can listen to the song if you want, though I don't think it really goes with the theme of the chapter, but still, it's hella good. ❤️Dean❤️ And let's not forget Zico's killer rap❤️I love them so so much!)

I woke up and Jungkook wasn't there.

It seemed to be around mid day, maybe even afternoon.

I thought about giving him a call, but just ended up giving myself a headache thinking about it. What if it was weird? He almost kissed me yesterday. I think that kid of messes up our friendship. I can't help but hate him for what he did yesterday, it has messed up our friendship. I miss him. But at the same time I love him for it. The adrenaline. Only now do I recall the feeling when he leaned in, his hot breath mixed with mine, the feel his of his arms around me. I don't want to act like some small school girls, but it's was dreamy.

I decide not to.

I might just make the whole situation worse and really awkward. Actually—I would definitely make it awkward seeing I'm—well—me.

I get up and out of bed and decide to maybe clean myself up and maybe the house a bit.

Maybe it will get my mind off Jungkook.

Maybe.

I get up and freshen up, going through my morning routine even though the afternoon.

After that I decide to read a book, distract myself from what happened. When I went through my routine, I simply couldn't get my mind of Jungkook. Even though he wasn't here I still couldn't help but feel distanced from him. And the fact that he just left, without a word, he just left after almost kissing me yesterday hurts a bit. I almost feel rejected. I had me confused. That fact that he almost kissed me makes my heart flutter, but the fact that he didn't want to, that he didn't mean to, that he actually apologized for even trying is what hurts me. It's like when he leaned in, to had hope, selfish hope that maybe, the perfect-too-good-for-me Jungkook might like me back, and not as a friend but the way I like him. But then, when he acted as if it's a mistake, it really hurt me. It was almost like the thing w the Dexter all over again only this time it wasn't just the lonely feeling. It was true heart break.

I sigh deeply and sadly.

Before I can even finish the first sentence in the book, the door bell rings.

That very door bell that was since my saviour when I had awkward moments with Jungkook or embarrassing moments is now annoying me. The thing won't let me sit for a second. Does it not understand that I am trying to read a book and get my mind off Jungkook! All it's doing is reminding me of him.

Reluctantly, I get up and sulk all the way to the door, opening the door kind to find a surprise that I have mixed emotions about. I'm not sure if it's pleasant or not.

All of the BTS boys don't even say a thing. With plastic bags in their hands full of colourful things, the just walk past me and enter my house. We have know each other for a while now, I'd say about a bit more than half a year so it's perfectly normal for them to barge I to my house.

All of th walk past me, except for one. Jungkook stands still, unmoving at the doorway, hands in his pockets, looking at the ground. He looks up and our eyes meet. He gives me a pathetic smile, one that makes me sad; I miss his cute bunny smile. With his hands still in his jean pockets he walks into the house a bit hesitant. None of us say a word as he walks in and I close the door. The tension between us is evident. The atmosphere itself is heavy.

"Um..." I struggle to find words. "Hi? I say as a question, and then idiotically say, "question mark." Which dumbass actually says the punctuation mark at the end of an sentence.

Oh, right.

Me.

I'm the dumbass.

Jungkook chuckles and I smile, a bit for proud of myself that I could get that reaction. "Hi to you too." He smiles and I can see, it's not that adorable bunny grin, but it's close enough.

There is a slight pause as we go back to awkward mode. The tension that was released for a second, back again, hanging heavy in the air.

"Listen, Cal...I—" Jungkook turns to me to speak, a serious look on his face to match his tone, but he gets cut off by Suga's shouts.

"Your two!" He shouts, speaking to Jungkook and I. "Get over here and help us! I want to finish quick and take a nap."

Jungkook and I share a quick glance before looking back at Suga and walking over to him.

"Do what?" I question as I enter the living room/kitchen.

That's when I notice the boys and what they're doing. That's also when I discover what was in the bags. The boys where all around with colourful party decorations in their hands, putting it up on the walls and overall making my plain grey coloured wall look like a rainbow.

That's when I realized what they're putting up the decorations for.

"It's Mavens birthday!" I gasp.

"How could you forget?" Jimin draps his arm over my shoulder.

"I was...I was a bit distracted by something else." I take a nervous glance at Jungkook as I say that.

Jimin seems to notice and a sly smirk appears on his lips. "Oh, I see. That's why Kookie came back home so late."

"Huh?" I say a clueless child.

"Was he good?" Jimin asks, a bit of a whisper.

"What do you mean?" Still, I scrunch my eyebrows together, a clueless child.

Jungkook suddenly pushes Jimin say form me so his arm is no longer on my shoulder. "Hyung!" He hisses, a slight blush on his cheeks.

Jimin laughs. "It's okay, Kookie. I was just asking Cal about..." Jimin looks Jungkook up and down, checking him out, "...your size."

And that's when I understand.

Not only is Jungkook's face slightly tinted with blush, but now my face is too. I want to tell Jimin that's not what happened at all, but I feel like that will only embarrass myself more. I think Jungkook thinks the same because he doesn't a word, just shoots daggers at Jimin by glaring at him while Jimin cautiously walk across the room, shyly and cutely hiding behind a completely confused Namjoon.

"Well," Jin comes up to me with a bunch of streamers all over his arms, "I hope you don't mind but we decided to throw the party at your place because ours is a mess." Jin turns away from me to glare at V, Jimin—who is already being glared at by Jungkook—and Jungkook, who takes a brake from glaring at Jimin to see Jin glaring at him. And for some reason, V starts glaring at a chair.

So in all there is basically a lot of glaring. Though I'm not sure why Taehyung is glaring at a chair.

Poor chair.

"That's fine," I tell Jin.

He smiles at me in return.

I smile back. "What did you guys get Maven?"

Jin freeze I'm his spot and all the BTS boys stop everything they're doing. All of them freeze like Jin in their positions and turn their heads to look at me with their meme faces. From their expression I can clearly tell what they're thinking. "Oh shit" is exactly what their expression says.

I throw my head back and laugh. "Really?! I'm the one that forgot his birthday yet I was prepared. I got his present in advance."

Taehyung throws his arms up in the air in frustration and looks at Jin. "Hyung! You were supposed to get the gift!"

"I was too busy buying the cake and decorations! I told Namjoon to get it!" Jin defends.

Everyone looks at RM.

"Don't look at me! I told J-hope to get it!" RM argues back.

"What?! You told me to tell Jimin to get it!" J-hope points at Jimin.

"No! I saw you tell Taehyung!" Jimin retorts.

"No! No one told me anything! I thought Jin was getting it!" Taehyung shouts.

"Whoa! Guys, chill." I try and calm them down. "How about this, just go and buy the gift."

There are a few mumbles of agreement from the boys.

"When is Maven coming?" I turn to Jin.

"In 3 hours," he replies.

"Perfect! Two of you guys can go and buy a gift while the others set up." I clasp my hands together.

The rest of them nod their heads.

"So whose going? I'm not." Suga lays down on the couch, going to sleep.

Everyone looks at each other. Then all the BTS boys shout out at once. All but one of them.

Jungkook.

"Cal and Jungkook!" They shout.

Chapter Thirty-One of:
LOVE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 1K 46
Jimin, a sassy Male omega. Yoongi, a sarcastic Male alpha. It's hate at first sight for these two wolves. They keep helping each other with out reali...
136K 3.2K 40
What happens when you room with seven heavenly guys but one wants your love and attention the most? But, its not easy when there are people in your...
30.9K 1.5K 24
He don't want anyone, but suddenly, he wants her. •••••••••••••••••••••• She won't date ever, unless it's him. •••••••••••••••••••••• "I don't like h...
43.2K 1.9K 26
지극 Park Jimin, nobody's ever heard of him... Except for the fact he is at the top of his class every year followed by his best and only friend Hoseok...