Multiverse: Highschool DXD

By Satou_shinigami

The odd-eyed kid in Kuoh. Who is he? A human? A devil? An angel? Or a fallen one? Or maybe more than that? More

Part 2: I'm No Human, But I'm No Supernatural Either
Part 3: Encounter With A Stray Devil
Part 4: How I Do My Job
Part 5: Flame Of Erasure
Part 6: Dreams And Friendship
1K Special Chapter: Introducing, Lucy!
Part 7: The Family's All Here!
It's Out Guys
Part 8: Birth of a Genuine Phoenix
Part 9: Twilight Phoenix
ATTENTION
Part 10: To Rule A Flame
Part 11: Urgent
Part 12: Phenex
Part 13: Training
Part 14: The Battle
Part 15: Massacre
Part 16: True Power? And The End

Part 1: The Odd-Eyed Student

36K 330 190
By Satou_shinigami

Inside the student council room of the Kuoh Academy. A boy and a girl is facing each other with a chessboard separating them.

The girl have a black hair and a pair of glasses, while the boy have the same coloured hair but his eyes is heterochromia.

"I win."

The boy said while moving a black horse piece towards the white king piece. His face hinted a slight smug.

The girl sigh and put her hand on her face with a sweat on her forehead.

"How can you keep defeating me?"

"It called Skills, Sona."

"If that really is your skill then I'd say you're inhuman."

"Thank you."

The boy stands preparing to leave before the girl say with a tinge of blush in her cheeks.

"We're gonna play again Einz! I won't give up until I defeat you!"

"Next time, love. Next time."

The boy said teasingly. As he closes the door slowly and politely. The girl ,with a face that could put tomato to shame, shouted slowly.

"Wh-when did I become your love!?"

~🌟

Knowing what Sona is shouting. I smirk slightly while thinking.

(She's so cute.)

My name is Einz, Einz Shinigami. A second year student in Kuoh Academy and a member of the student council.

It's been a year since I enrolled in this school. The atmosphere is good to have, quite peaceful I'd say. Unlike any other universe I've went, I must be lying if I didn't say that.

Waving to the girls that fan girling towards me. My sleeves was suddenly pulled by a familiar white haired girl.

"What's the matter Koneko?"

This is Koneko,a first year in Kuoh Academy. But well even though she looks like a harmless looking girl, she's not a human. The entire student council was also not a human.

"Senpai, want help."

"A problem with your study again? Well it's not like I have any jobs to do."

I follow Koneko as the infamous Perverted Trio run through our side. Purposefully, I put my leg in front of them tripping them up.

"Ow, what the hell Einz!?"

"Buying some time."

Almost instantly, the kendo club surrounded the trio. I wave goodbye and say.

"Good luck surviving those shinais"

"EINZ, YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!"

"Sure."

We continue to walk away.

~🌟

"Okay, you do this here and.... Koneko?"

"Y-yes?"

Koneko replied with a blush on her face.

"What's up?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, okay then."

I decided to not dive deeper. Womens are scary. Depending. Suddenly, I could feel a pair of eye on me.

Turning around to an old school building. A red haired girl is looking towards me. Noticing me looking at her, she hides herself behind the window.

(Rias Gremory, isn't it?)

"Einz? What are you looking?"

"Hm? Nothing. Just daydreaming."

The bells ring and I and Koneko walk to our class.

~🌟

"Ahh, it's Einz!"

A few girls shrieked as I enter the classroom. I take my seat which is beside Issei who is black and blue.

"Sup, Issei are you okay?"

I said sarcastically.

"No. Thanks to you."

"You're welcome."

The teacher walks in and we start studying.

~🌟

The school ends and I walk to my home with Issei.

"Hey Einz don't you have a girlfriend?"

Issei ask.

"No, but I did have a lot of friend who is a girl."

"You kidding?! With your popularity you could basically take any chicks virginity!?"

"Sure, I can. But that's cheap you know."

"Cheh, if it's me then I would make my own harem."

"Hm,hm. Don't worry Issei even though you're a pervert you're a good guy. Surely there will be a girl that'll took interest of you."

As I said so a girl confronted us, no wait, to be honest only Issei.

"Excuse me, you're Issei Hyoudou from Kuoh Academy right?"

"Yeah?"

Issei replied to the girl and ask.

"Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Well, sort of. I'm sorry but are you single?"

"Yeah. Why?"

"That's wonderful! Then, can you b-be..."

The girl stuttered before continue.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

At this moment, I could predict what was Issei thinking cause I'm thinking the same.

(EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!)

~🌟

"No, this is impossible!"

Matsuda, the baldy, said as me, Issei and the girl, Yuuma walk towards them.

"Guys, this is Yuuma Amano."

"Nice to met you!"

Yuuma said. Then, whispering to their ears Issei says.

"And guess what? She's.My.Girlfriend."

With that word Matsuda and Motohama, the glasses, become a stone statue of unbelievable.

"Come on let's go Yuuma, Einz."

"Okay."

We both said and follows Issei. Leaving the two in their own rainy season.

(Well, I'm glad Issei got himself a girlfriend. But she's not human.)

I thought to myself.

(Her physique is similar to Koneko and the others at school. But with a slight difference.)

I don't know who she is or what she is but if Issei didn't come back after their 'date' then I'll be hunting her.

My empty-white-eye shine a little as i think that.

~🌟

Thankfully, Issei did came back from his date. But, his physique it's not longer...

"Einz!"

"What is it Issei?"

"You remember Yuuma right?!"

"Yuuma, your girlfriend right? What did you guys already sinning?"

"Oh, thank god! And I thought I've turn crazy."

"Huh? Wait Issei calm down and explain would ya."

"O-okay, sorry for that."

Issei sit on his chair and proceed to explain his situation. With my hand on my chin I concluded an answer.

"Issei, I might be wrong about this. But you... might no longer be a human."

"What?! Come on, Einz. Don't start joking now!"

"I'm not joking. But if what you said from your dream is true. Then let's go investigate that place."

"Oh yeah, make sense. There's probably blood there."

(If there's still blood there then you won't be here Issei. Damnit, Yuuma what did you do to my friend.)

~🌟

"Th-this is the place!"

"What?"

"The place where I took Yuuma on our first date. I remember every single moment. There's no way it's a dream!"

(I see, I could smell a faint blood scent. So his dream is real. Hm?)

Turning around us, we see a man wearing a coat walking towards us.

"Well this is really unfortunate. For a devil to be here."

"Shit, Issei run!"

I shouted to Issei and he follows. But the man opens a pair of black wings and chase him down.

Taking out a knife out of my pocket. I chase the man down as he stop in front of Issei and summons a spear of light. Issei turns around as the man throws the spear in his hand.

"Kuh!"

"Einz!"

"What!?"

Using my speed, I block the spear and it pierced my shoulder. Issei shouted and the man wondered.

"Run, I can't fight if you're hindering me."

"You're gonna fight with him?!"

"You surprise me with your speed but you can't stop me!"

He summon another spear as the one in my shoulder disappeared. Then, taking no delay he proceeds to throw it. I was going to take it again but suddenly a red lightning struck the spear.

"What did you just do?!"

The man shouted and a red light shines. Turning towards the light, a girl, Rias Gremory, appears.

"Keep your hands off of him."

Rias said, threatening the man.

"I'll teach you not to bother where you don't belong!"

The man said as he was mad by Rias' threat. He throws the spear in his hand to her but a certain white haired girl block it with her hand.

"Koneko!"

"Senpai!"

Koneko said in surprise as her eyes were on my wound on my shoulder. The man charged to them but a yellow lightning appears and strike him down.

A black haired woman with a ponytail stand beside Rias, if I remember correctly she is Akeno Himejima. She chuckles as yellow sparks appears on her hand.

"That hair, your from the Gremory household?!"

"My name is Rias Gremory. And who are you? Other than a fallen Angel."

The man smirked and brush off the dust off his hat.

"Well, well, who knew that the town is in control by the Household of Gremory. I guess that boy is your servant that is?"

He wear his hat covering his eye. He then pointed to Issei. Rias threaten him again.

"If you touch him again then you will get no mercy from me."

"I apologize for the inconvenience. It'd be wiser to not let your servants run loose like that. He might found someone more cordial than me."

Opening his wings again he flies and stated his name.

"My name is Dohnaseek. I pray that you and I would never again cross path."

"Hey, Donut-Seek"

I said and he turn around to me. With a baseball stance, I throw the knife in my hand and it pierced through his shoulder.

"That's payback bitch."

I said with a slight killing intent in my voice. He smirked and pulled the knife before flying away.

Koneko, Akeno, Issei and Rias ran toward me. Koneko ask me worryingly.

"Senpai, are you okay?"

"I'm okay, thanks for your help Koneko."

I said before revealing my shoulder which is fine like it had never happen. Their eyes hinted a shock and I say.

"So your kind doesn't have this type of thing?"

"No, we have but it's not as fast as yo- wait when did you know?!"

Rias asked me with a more shocking expression on her face. 'Huh, cute'. I thought, she's good to tease like Sona.

"I knew it from the start. Koneko, Sona and newly founded Issei. I don't know what you guys really are. But I guess a devil right?"

"Y-yes, but how did you know?"

"I can know people physique when I see them. Blood type, sickness, injuries, scars whatever it is I can know. Plus you called that guy earlier a fallen angel. So basing on simple deductions you must be a devil."

"That's, what?"

"I'll explain later. Issei, let's go."

"O-okay."

I walk away and proceed to my home. As I walk I thought, 'devils and angels huh? That's quite surprising. Plus this pain, no it's no longer felt anything. Damnit having peace for a year rusted my senses! If me back then are here then I would've mindfuck that guy!' I said in my mind.

Little did I know, a  certain red haired is stalking me to my house.

(Einz here the author I mean. As you can see this is my new book. I've been reading a lot of highschool dxd fanfic with no reason nowadays. I don't know why. But well I thought that it's a good opportunity to introduce my other oc. Which is basically, me. Lol, this why I love writing First Person View novel. By the way if you're wondering Who's the fox in the cover, I would reveal it in the second arc of the anime.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.5K 24
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
92K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
138K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.