The Arrangement |1|

By abby_on_fire

There once were two wolves who each lost a mate. Against all odds, they were brought together through an a... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter Ten

20.4K 645 76
By abby_on_fire

   That little bitch!

   What he had been told of her, he hadn't thought she would have caught onto him. she knew something was up, something with him. And she was meddling in places that shouldn't be meddled with.

   He didn't think that he would have a problem with her, that she would be easier to control, easier than Emerson's last mate that was.

   He didn't regret killing Abigail. He was actually happy to. She looked where she shouldn't have. She had come so close to exposing him. And he couldn't have that, so he had sent an anonymous tip to the Rogues five years ago. He told them where Abigail would be and to kill, for it would buckle Emerson.

   Though it was already clear he was going to lose, he had Abigail killed in spite. And so the day would eventually come where he could his bidding.

   But if Madeline kept getting in the way he would have to dispose of her. Which would be a shame as she was growing on him. well, until she decided to undermine him with that stunt of hers. Oh well, he would get her back, all in good time.

***

A/N

Super short I know. But promise that I'm posting Chapter Eleven soon to make up for it.

So, this was a mysterious chapter. No name was spoken, but do any of you think you might have an idea of who it is?

Do you think we have yet to meet this character or do we already know him?

You'll have to keep reading to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 5.1K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
9.7M 331K 46
(Completed) My back ran into the wood door as he held my arms at my side, my breath heavy and my knees weak. "Say it." He demanded. I shook my...
776K 17K 37
19 year old werewolf, Madeline Night has never had life handed to her. When her parents left her at the young age of 7 she learned quickly that she w...
3.1M 75.3K 26
London was from a pack that was killed by an enemy pack. She was only seventeen when it happened. She was the only one to escape except for a small b...